PDA

View Full Version : Need Sig help as well....

Terror
07-27-2005, 09:44 PM
I would appreciate it if someone would attempt to place this picture :
http://www.fromoutofnowhere.com/ramen05/images/fob1.jpg
in my current sig. It does seem difficult, but I would appreciate your time and efforts. If you need the link to my sig, let me know, thanks a bunch. :evil:

kud
07-27-2005, 09:49 PM
I would appreciate it if someone would attempt to place this picture :
http://www.fromoutofnowhere.com/ramen05/images/fob1.jpg
in my current sig. It does seem difficult, but I would appreciate your time and efforts. If you need the link to my sig, let me know, thanks a bunch. :evil:

I like the sig you have now. What's wrong with that? Maybe it's really not good, and i'm just out for blood. But I like it. And that's all the really matters.

Buddwalk
07-27-2005, 10:09 PM
I like it too...also man thats gonna be difficult since its an animation

Terror
07-27-2005, 10:20 PM
Yea I love my sig too, it is quality. But I guess if someone doesnt mind, becuase I dont have photoshop, just to see how it would look with that pic, because if Skape could adjust it so that the dude is on the left and JT on the right and TERROR in the middle and see how it comes out.

Terror
07-27-2005, 10:25 PM
I also think the picture goes well with the sig, especially if it flashed as well.

Terror
07-27-2005, 10:30 PM
And by the way, Fall Out Boy and Millhouse are not the same haha. Millhouse is not on the main stage at the Warped Tour this year, Fall Out Boy is.

SkapePhin
07-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Honestly Terror, it wont look right.. I no longer have the old PSD file anymore since I had to reformat my comp and lost all of it.. If I tried to put it in there now it will look really weird.. Even if I had it, it would be difficult to put the pic in and make it look right.. It would lose its balance.

Terror
07-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Honestly Terror, it wont look right.. I no longer have the old PSD file anymore since I had to reformat my comp and lost all of it.. If I tried to put it in there now it will look really weird.. Even if I had it, it would be difficult to put the pic in and make it look right.. It would lose its balance.

Well thanks anyway Skape, it did seem pretty impossible when I thought of it, but I just asked to see how it would come out. But thanks anyway Skape, but if you can, which you may not be able to do because of time. But Im just throwing it out there for free time, if you can make a avator similar to the one I have, but instead of Feeley, replace it with that guy, the lead singer of Fall Out Boy, you could use another pic if you want. But this is only if your not retired from your great work :evil:. Thanks for the feedback though Skape, appreciate it.