PDA

View Full Version : So we cant succssfully get into space in 2005

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 09:48 PM
how did we do it in the 60's? hmmmm? tell me! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!

Jt0323
07-27-2005, 09:50 PM
didnt we get their the other day?

cnc66
07-27-2005, 09:52 PM

I dunno slappy. I saw this big orange flame with a smoky trail go up yesterday did it fall down already?

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 09:58 PM
and the same peice that caused the last shuttle to explode fell off this one and NASA is not launching anymore until they can get this right...i mean, if that little tin can, made of stuff no stronger than aluminum foil can make it to teh moon and back, why does todays technology fail?

kud
07-27-2005, 10:02 PM
SPACE CENTER, Houston (AP) - The shuttle Discovery, like Columbia, lost a large chunk of foam debris during liftoff that could have threatened the return of the seven astronauts, NASA said Wednesday.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20050728/D8BK2U282.html

I saw on the news an astronaut said our next journey is to Mars...

In the next couple "decades" :lol:

ABrownLamp
07-27-2005, 10:04 PM

And if we can't do it in 2005, then that probably means we never did it in the 70s, 80s or 90s!!!!

It is an elaborate hoax that thousands upon thousands of people have been maintaining for decades. Every single one of the thousands of employees at NASA, professors of aerospance at universities across the world, aeronautical engineers around the globe, independant scientists, scientific journal authors and hosts of other professions are all in on it. And now you have uncovered it..Good work.

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 10:05 PM
ok then what is your take on it? why could we do it back then but not now?

ABrownLamp
07-27-2005, 10:06 PM
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20050728/D8BK2U282.html

I saw on the news an astronaut said our next journey is to Mars...

In the next couple "decades" :lol:

Why is that funny?

Buddwalk
07-27-2005, 10:08 PM
Turns out our technologie isnt really that advanced afterall...were still barely touching the surface

ABrownLamp
07-27-2005, 10:08 PM

I don't know, I am not a frikkin rocket scientist...
What I do know is that in order to pull of a conspiracy of that magnitude, 1000s of NASA employees would have to foll all of the above mentioned professions.

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 10:11 PM
I don't know, I am not a frikkin rocket scientist...
What I do know is that in order to pull of a conspiracy of that magnitude, 1000s of NASA employees would have to foll all of the above mentioned professions.

not true....what about all the ones who say we didnt go to the moon? the government just foo foos them...but what if THEY are the ones telling the truth and the govt is lying?

Buddwalk
07-27-2005, 10:14 PM

dude we rushed things back then everythings about safety now takes like 5-10 years longer its stupid

ABrownLamp
07-27-2005, 10:17 PM
not true....what about all the ones who say we didnt go to the moon? the government just foo foos them...but what if THEY are the ones telling the truth and the govt is lying?

all the ones?
The methods and processes used to build a rocket and get to the moon back in the 60s are the foundation for how we build rockets today. Do you not think people have studied what they did? Professors and engineers and independant scientists with no vested interest in NASA have all examined their methods. We have gone into space before. I am really having difficulty understanding your point here.

backpacker
07-27-2005, 10:18 PM
did they get back home safely?

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 10:20 PM
all the ones?
The methods and processes used to build a rocket and get to the moon back in the 60s are the foundation for how we build rockets today. Do you not think people have studied what they did? Professors and engineers and independant scientists with no vested interest in NASA have all examined their methods. We have gone into space before. I am really having difficulty understanding your point here.

yes and what about the ones who are saying we did not go into space in the 60's?

ABrownLamp
07-27-2005, 10:21 PM
yes and what about the ones who are saying we did not go into space in the 60's?

dude, what is your point??
What date do you think we actually went into space

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 10:24 PM
that is my point!....wht about the people who give scientific reason on how it was impossible to get to the moon and back in the 60's. Why do so many people believe they are crazy and why do so many people believe teh government.......i believe we went to the moon sometime in the late 70's early 80's

Megatron
07-27-2005, 10:27 PM
Imagine what Nasa would be capable of if they had half of your nations defense budget. Christ we'd already be on Pluto by now.

ABrownLamp
07-27-2005, 10:30 PM
OMFG...

In other word you think that for 10 years no engineer of professor figured it out.
You really don;t have much respect for how much knowledge it takes to get a doctorate. These people dedicate their entire lives to the study of their field. To think that when NASA went to space that no one thoroughly analyzed and tried replicate how they did it is beyond stupid.

What about other countries that claimed they made it before that time period? Were they lying too?

Jt0323
07-27-2005, 10:31 PM

were in space now

Slappy8800
07-27-2005, 10:32 PM
OMFG...

In other word you think that for 10 years no engineer of professor figured it out.
You really don;t have much respect for how much knowledge it takes to get a doctorate. These people dedicate their entire lives to the study of their field. To think that when NASA went to space that no one thoroughly analyzed and tried replicate how they did it is beyond stupid.

What about other countries that claimed they made it before that time period? Were they lying too?

no other countries claimed to be the first to the moon.....again i didnt say no one figured it out...i actually said that some HAVE but people foo foo them as crazy people...and i wanted to know why.....also wanna know why we havent put another person on the moon in about 35 years

ABrownLamp
07-27-2005, 10:40 PM
no other countries claimed to be the first to the moon.....again i didnt say no one figured it out...i actually said that some HAVE but people foo foo them as crazy people...and i wanted to know why.....also wanna know why we havent put another person on the moon in about 35 years

because it costs trillions of dollars and there is nothing that a human can do on the moon that robotics cannot. This is the same reason sending someone to Mars is stupid. We are talking about billions of dollars of extra equipment to support a human in space.

Also, the astronaughts thhat landed on the moon used their own camcorders and brought back samples of extra trerrestrial rocks which are significantly different from the ones on Earth. Where did they get those from?

ABrownLamp
07-27-2005, 11:02 PM
what are the conspiracy theories anyway

backpacker
07-27-2005, 11:40 PM

Noodle Arm
07-27-2005, 11:43 PM

The Discovery crew? They're still in space. They're going to dock with the space station tomorrow.

backpacker
07-27-2005, 11:51 PM
o i thout they came back cuz slappy said we couldnt make it.