PDA

View Full Version : drew-bled-so-well..................



dolfan06
11-03-2002, 10:28 PM
:rofl: :lastyr:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 11:23 PM
Drew can't win the BIG Games!!

dolfan06
11-03-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Baby Fish
Drew can't win the BIG Games!! oh, he can still win big games, as long as the team they're playing doesn't have their first sting QB and two of their best receivers!:D ;)

Sabre Ally
11-04-2002, 01:58 AM
That game can't be blamed solely on Drew. The entire team played like crap. I mean, c'mon........Hollis is one of the most consistent kickers in the history of the NHL and he misses 3 FGs? How many passes did Moulds drop? U-G-L-Y. And how hard is it to adjust to the little screen passes, especially when they threw them every other play for the entire game. :mad:

3W
11-04-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
oh, he can still win big games, as long as the team they're playing doesn't have their first sting QB and two of their best receivers!:D ;)

Um..Drew threw for over 300 Yds:rolleyes:

Sniper
11-04-2002, 10:05 AM
I'll still take Bledsoe over that weak-armed Brady anyday.

And I'd also take Brady over Lucas anyday.

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 10:11 AM
Hell I would take wee-man over Lucas. :lol:

dolfan06
11-04-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
That game can't be blamed solely on Drew. The entire team played like crap. I mean, c'mon........Hollis is one of the most consistent kickers in the history of the NHL and he misses 3 FGs? How many passes did Moulds drop? U-G-L-Y. And how hard is it to adjust to the little screen passes, especially when they threw them every other play for the entire game. :mad: i really don't care who's fault it was, YOU LOST. we were cryin because we didn't have all our starters, you guys said no big deal. the pats had everybody healthy and YOU LOST, deal with it!:D

Billhoff
11-04-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
oh, he can still win big games, as long as the team they're playing doesn't have their first sting QB and two of their best receivers!:D ;) Here`s my impression of dull-zero......:cry: :cry: :cry: :goof: :cry:

Paco
11-04-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
I'll still take Bledsoe over that weak-armed Brady anyday.
Yeah! The Patriots will never go anywhere with Brady!

Bill Bellichek: "Here Drew. Here's your complimentary ring, courtesy of Tom Brady."

:rolleyes:

shelby
11-04-2002, 09:30 PM
i seem to recall Bledsoe stepping in for Brady to win a playoff game that got the Patsies to the superbowl.:rolleyes:

The loss was ugly...but the season isn't over yet.

iceblizzard69
11-04-2002, 09:37 PM
I hate both QBs, but Bledsoe is a lot better. Almost any QB can do well throwing 5 yard screen passes on every play.

Paco
11-04-2002, 09:37 PM
Bledsoe should have gotton cubic zerconium.

Sabre Ally
11-04-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I hate both QBs, but Bledsoe is a lot better. Almost any QB can do well throwing 5 yard screen passes on every play.

:eek: I never thought I'd see you say something like this, ice. Maybe you're not so bad after all. :D