PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Bills fans??

grooves12
11-03-2002, 11:05 PM
It's been eerily quiet around here lately without the constant homerisitc posts.

MadTownPackFan
11-03-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by grooves12
It's been eerily quiet around here lately without the constant homerisitc posts.

38-7? I can understand the silence! :evil:

MDFINFAN
11-03-2002, 11:07 PM
I can't believe no Bills Fans has even attempted to answer you in some form or manor....We lose their all over us..but we stayed on the board,,,they lose and puff...Gone..

IceStorm
11-03-2002, 11:08 PM
Shsssssh....they're hiding. Don't disturb them. Hopefully they'll hibernate for the rest of the winter and we won't have to be subjected to anymore of their stupidity any longer.

SuperMarksBros.
11-04-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by IceStorm
Shsssssh....they're hiding. Don't disturb them. Hopefully they'll hibernate for the rest of the winter and we won't have to be subjected to anymore of their stupidity any longer.
lol, i wouldnt expect to see them around anymore, especially after we trash them in their own backyard for the 3rd straight year

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-04-2002, 12:11 AM
How many more days until the Dolphins BITCH SLAP the Biffalo Bobs at their Trailer??

Sabre Ally
11-04-2002, 12:45 AM
:rolleyes:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-04-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
:rolleyes:

Now here is one GREAT Fan !!!

I mean it and NO jokes!!

Sabre Ally
11-04-2002, 01:01 AM
:lol: I would have been on earlier, but there was hockey to watch and a school project to work on (which is due tomorrow and is still not complete :eek: )

Capt. Dick
11-04-2002, 01:07 AM
:lol: I would have been on earlier, but there was hockey to watch and a school project to work on (which is due tomorrow and is still not complete :eek: )

What does the project involve, Ally?

Sabre Ally
11-04-2002, 01:20 AM
A half hour presentation in class on the history of ethnological exhibits, particularly those at the World's Fairs held between 1893 and 1904.

Capt. Dick
11-04-2002, 01:23 AM
A half hour presentation in class on the history of ethnological exhibits, particularly those at the World's Fairs held between 1893 and 1904.

hmmm....well daughter, better get to it, huh?

Sabre Ally
11-04-2002, 01:31 AM
It's almost done, I just need to type my notes into a coherent and legible format that I can read off of tomorrow. Oh, and find some kewl pics to have made into overhead projector pages tomorrow afternoon. :D

Capt. Dick
11-04-2002, 01:36 AM
It's almost done, I just need to type my notes into a coherent and legible format that I can read off of tomorrow. Oh, and find some kewl pics to have made into overhead projector pages tomorrow afternoon. :D

Give em hell, kid! :D

Angneli
11-04-2002, 02:51 AM
I am not hiding. My pride might be hurt. But I am not Hiding.

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I can't believe no Bills Fans has even attempted to answer you in some form or manor....We lose their all over us..but we stayed on the board,,,they lose and puff...Gone..

Well damn MD, the post was at 10pm on a sunday night. Give it until the morning and some of us will be around.

We stunk yesterday plain and simple.

Sniper
11-04-2002, 09:41 AM
Note to SOME fin fans,

It is funny how SOME fin fans get so upset when Bills fans don't come to a Fins website after the Bills lose to a completely different team. I guess the concept of Bills fans going to a Bills website or a Patsy website after yesterday's game is probably a little too much for them to grasp.

The NFL in particular, and the world in general, doesn't revolve around Miami...

3W
11-04-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Note to SOME fin fans,

It is funny how SOME fin fans get so upset when Bills fans don't come to a Fins website after the Bills lose to a completely different team. I guess the concept of Bills fans going to a Bills website or a Patsy website after yesterday's game is probably a little too much for them to grasp.

The NFL in particular, and the world in general, doesn't revolve around Miami...

Most of the ones that are in here crowing right now, I haven't seen them in here since we beat them two weeks ago Sniper. Now they are all giddy over our failure. After they get beat tonight they will disappear again, except for the select regulars that at least have some balls to be around thru thick or thin.

Sniper
11-04-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by 3W
Most of the ones that are in here crowing right now, I haven't seen them in here since we beat them two weeks ago Sniper. Now they are all giddy over our failure. After they get beat tonight they will disappear again, except for the select regulars that at least have some balls to be around thru thick or thin.

I totally agree 3W...

That's why I said SOME. Capt, Wharf, 06, AJ and some others are class act fin fans and good fans of the NFL that some of these others can learn from.

I'm directing my comments towards much of the crowing going on around here because the Bills lost. It's just like when you didn't get the toy you wanted at Christmas and the kid next door did...

...and then getting all happy because his toy broke on him. Happiness by default.

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 10:13 AM
Where are all the Bills fans??

Right here Nancy.

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Note to SOME fin fans,

Well, if the world doesn't revolve around Miami, why were all of you here the past two weeks talking crap instead of hyping up to the big win you would have aginst the Pats? That I don't understand. You were all in here saying that we would be in second place after Monday night. Well, as of right now it is impossible. So eat the crow you deserve, and shut your SB talking mouths for awhile.;)

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 10:34 AM
I have never mentioned a SB MarinosSack.

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Well, if the world doesn't revolve around Miami, why were all of you here the past two weeks talking crap instead of hyping up to the big win you would have aginst the Pats?

Because this is funner. It's like picking on the slow kids at school. You know it's not right but you do it anyway.

Sniper
11-04-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Well, if the world doesn't revolve around Miami, why were all of you here the past two weeks talking crap instead of hyping up to the big win you would have aginst the Pats?

We were here because we beat your a$$es. That kind of gives us the right to talk smack until you beat us.

I'll repeat this again because I know you are slow.

We were here because we beat your a$$es. That kind of gives us the right to talk smack until you beat us.

3W
11-04-2002, 10:42 AM

I'll repeat this again because I know you are slow.

We were here because we beat your a$$es. That kind of gives us the right to talk smack until you beat us. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me try it one time Snipe it looks like fun...

We were here because we beat your a$$es. That kind of gives us the right to talk smack until you beat us.:D

Marino1983
11-04-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Well damn MD, the post was at 10pm on a sunday night. Give it until the morning and some of us will be around.

We stunk yesterday plain and simple.

This is VERY tough for me to admit RH,,, but after reading some of your posts, you seem to be alright for a jills fan.... You are not the typical W NY trash that (unfortunately) has decided to pitch their lean 2's to this specific forum .... Don't get me wrong - I despise your team from the very tip of that stupid mascot's fake horn's to the very bottom of his fake hoofs !!!:eek:

But at least you can admit how your team played, and your post's don't reek with the same old "trying to intimidate" and" I am more intelligent than you" pubescent smack ......:lol: Marino1983

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 01:52 PM
For the record M83, I hate the mascot too.

beefalow
11-04-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by 3W
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me try it one time Snipe it looks like fun...

We were here because we beat your a$$es. That kind of gives us the right to talk smack until you beat us.:D I`ll go down that slide with the.....We were here because we beat your a$$es.That kind of gives us the right to talk smack untill you beat us :D :monkey: the stink fish!

Clumpy
11-04-2002, 03:14 PM
Lean 2's? Oh you must mean the houses around Pro-Player stadium

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I have never mentioned a SB MarinosSack.

Hey, I wasn't talking about you guys, cause you are all here regardless. I was talking about those morons like Billscrushfins, etc. I never mentioned HardupforaMonk did I? YOU guys have the bragging rights, for a little while. But geez, you bragged more than getting ready for the Pats. Now they beat your ass, what are you gonna say about fighting for 3rd place? Better hope you don't struggle too much, might have to fight off the Jets.:evil:

Clumpy
11-04-2002, 04:08 PM
Tomorrow morning we'll still be 1/2 game outta first :lol:

3W
11-04-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
I`ll go down that slide with the.....We were here because we beat your a$$es.That kind of gives us the right to talk smack untill you beat us :D :monkey: the stink fish! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My turn again!! We were here because we beat your a$$es.That kind of gives us the right to talk smack untill you beat us:D

Feels good!!:D

2002 NFL Season Bills - 1 Fins - 0

VanDolPhan
11-04-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Because this is funner. It's like picking on the slow kids at school. You know it's not right but you do it anyway.

Time and time again it's the Bills fans who have proven slow. Bills fans make corky, forrest and those coma patients on E.R look bright.

inFINSible
11-04-2002, 06:15 PM
That's right.....You guys won your Super Bowl and went on vacation.:lol::lol: ;)

2002 NFL Season Bills - 1 Fins - 0

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Time and time again it's the Bills fans who have proven slow. Bills fans make corky, forrest and those coma patients on E.R look bright.

What the hell are you doing in here Nancy? Getting a little big for your britches? I sure hope someone doesn't get your panties in a wad. I would hate to see you start whining to the mods.

BTW, who the hell watches ER? F'in. Nancy.

Got your kleenex ready for that sloppy nose you are going to have tonight?

3W
11-04-2002, 06:33 PM
What the hell are you doing in here Nancy? Getting a little big for your britches? I sure hope someone doesn't get your panties in a wad. I would hate to see you start whining to the mods.

BTW, who the hell watches ER? F'in. Nancy.

Got your kleenex ready for that sloppy nose you are going to have tonight? :lol: :lol: :lol: One good slap and he'll go running back to the Lounge:D

Paco
11-04-2002, 08:16 PM
I'm sure it'll pick up again after the Doofags get blown out for the second week in a row.

shelby
11-04-2002, 09:42 PM
The Bills looked sorry yesterday...but after last season, i'll take 5-4 any day.
:D

Billhoff
11-04-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by 3W
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My turn again!! We were here because we beat your a$$es.That kind of gives us the right to talk smack untill you beat us:D

Feels good!!:D

2002 NFL Season Bills - 1 Fins - 0 :lol: :lol: Im in ....We were here because we beat your a$$es.That kind of gives us the right to talk smack untill you beat us:D Ahhhhhhhh!feels the same fifteen days later!23-10...OH MY!!:eek:

inFINSible
11-04-2002, 10:54 PM
I see your team is resting on it's laurels already..

Angneli
11-05-2002, 02:02 AM
Miami you just got beat badly....again. Oh wait I forgot it was the injuries to the recievers, nope they were there Chambers and Carter they were horrible, Lucas was efficient cant blame this one one him alone, Ricky didn't do squat.

No excuses you got beat. We may overtake first place without even playing.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Angneli
Miami you just got beat badly....again. Oh wait I forgot it was the injuries to the recievers, nope they were there Chambers and Carter they were horrible, Lucas was efficient cant blame this one one him alone, Ricky didn't do squat.

No excuses you got beat. We may overtake first place without even playing. what ever caused the loss, it wasn't by 31!:lol:

PAP
11-05-2002, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
what ever caused the loss, it wasn't by 31!:lol:

and this comforts you:lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by PAP
and this comforts you:lol: :lol: it wasn't supposed to comfort me, it was to make the bills feel bad, use your head, deadnuts!:rolleyes:

Clumpy
11-05-2002, 03:02 AM
Narrowing the loss to 24-10 was a moral victory to Fishy fans

PAP
11-05-2002, 03:05 AM
it wasn't supposed to comfort me, it was to make the bills feel bad, use your head, deadnuts!:rolleyes:

:cry: :cry: :cry: ......loser!!!

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Narrowing the loss to 24-10 was a moral victory to Fishy fans i didn't get to see the end of the game, but my son told me there was another td dropped towards the end of the game!;)

Sabre Ally
11-05-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Narrowing the loss to 24-10 was a moral victory to Fishy fans

They lost by one more point than they did to us though. Do I sense a pattern developing? Can you say 25-10 Jets? :D

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:12 AM
They lost by one more point than they did to us though. Do I sense a pattern developing? Can you say 25-10 Jets? :D without a qb , i shouldn't wonder! i've just been trying to get it through to your stupid cohorts, its not a big thing if you can't beat the starters. 38-7:p

Sabre Ally
11-05-2002, 03:15 AM
Ah, but all that matters in the end is who has the most W's......they don't count it as half a win just because half your team was injured. :p

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:24 AM
Ah, but all that matters in the end is who has the most W's......they don't count it as half a win just because half your team was injured. :p ah, but thats just the point. thats why the fins have more divisional titles than the bills, not to mention superbowl rings! WIDE RIGHT!

harmonkoz
11-05-2002, 10:35 PM
ah, but thats just the point. thats why the fins have more divisional titles than the bills, not to mention superbowl rings! WIDE RIGHT!

I think you enjoy living in the past Dolfan...

Ready for another QB induced loss this week? :lol:

Billhoff
11-05-2002, 10:35 PM
without a qb , i shouldn't wonder! i've just been trying to get it through to your stupid cohorts, its not a big thing if you can't beat the starters. 38-7:p Their you go again...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:Its not a big deal?.. tell that to the greenbay fans!;)

Billhoff
11-05-2002, 10:51 PM
ah, but thats just the point. thats why the fins have more divisional titles than the bills, not to mention superbowl rings! WIDE RIGHT! Ah, but the bills have the better team right "NOW"untill you prove otherwise!;) :p :lol: 23-10:D

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Their you go again...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:Its not a big deal?.. tell that to the greenbay fans!;) losing to a team in another conference is not a big deal this early in the season!:p

TigerJ
11-06-2002, 08:26 PM
I don't talk much smack anyway, but especially not after my team gets embarrassed. I'm just glad you fins joined us in losing even if you kept it a lot closer vs. the Packers than we did vs. the Patriots.

We'll have to start winning again before smack is any fun at all.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
I don't talk much smack anyway, but especially not after my team gets embarrassed. I'm just glad you fins joined us in losing even if you kept it a lot closer vs. the Packers than we did vs. the Patriots.

We'll have to start winning again before smack is any fun at all.

Profound as usual Tiger!

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Ah, but the bills have the better team right "NOW"untill you prove otherwise!;) :p :lol: 23-10:D how do you figure you have a better team? you just squeaked by detroit and NE butchered you, and we slaughtered both of them! it really pays to have your whole team healthy!:rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 10:08 PM
I think you enjoy living in the past Dolfan...

Ready for another QB induced loss this week? :lol: and you give me one good reason a person wouldn't feel better about 26 than 56, you can't! :p

bigbry
11-06-2002, 11:12 PM
and you give me one good reason a person wouldn't feel better about 26 than 56, you can't! :p

In Jerkhoffs case, 30 less years of women laughing at him.

BB

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
In Jerkhoffs case, 30 less years of women laughing at him.

BB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JohnnyMeasley
11-06-2002, 11:58 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:sleep:

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
:sleep:

:boring:

dolfan06
11-07-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
:sleep: does measley ever type anything, all i ever see is friggin smilies!:(

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 02:29 AM
You should not have complained, 06....his smilie smack was better than his "real" smack. :lol:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:50 AM
his smilie smack was better than his "real" smack. :lol:
Your hairdoo was better before the shaving cream.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 10:12 AM
coming from someone who braids their pubic hair, that doesn't mean much

dolfan06
11-08-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
coming from someone who braids their pubic hair, that doesn't mean much does the same with his nose hair too, in about 3 monthe they'll entertwine!:D