PDA

View Full Version : Admitting your problem is...

Pierpont_Weaver
11-03-2002, 11:15 PM
...the first step towards recovery. I commend Captain DICK for the following statement he posted:

"Just because I don`t have the ... smack to deal with them"

No argument from me over that statement.

The Phantom
11-03-2002, 11:35 PM
Actually Pierpont....I also think that you meant to say that,everyone of the Dullfins fans here has that same dilema..!

What I like about Dullfin fans are....when their team is down by....let's say 10 points,with at least 10 minutes left in the game.....you can see the real-so-called diehard's leaving for the exit signs.....they'll deny it....but when the Bucs are not on at the same time as the Dullfins...I will watch a Dullfins game...and have witnessed this act on,more than one ocassion..:lol:

Same with the Marlins...of course they usually only get about 6,000 people to show per game,and over half of them are there to see their teams play the Marlin dynasty....yet again...I have witnessed this...time after time again......they are fair-weathered fans....if the team is doing well.....they'll show...if they suck....well,lets just say that Bud Selig should contract the Marlin organization,before he gets rid of the Twins or the Expos..!

Capt. Dick
11-03-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom
Actually Pierpont....I also think that you meant to say that,everyone of the Dullfins fans here has that same dilema..!

What I like about Dullfin fans are....when their team is down by....let's say 10 points,with at least 10 minutes left in the game.....you can see the real-so-called diehard's leaving for the exit signs.....they'll deny it....but when the Bucs are not on at the same time as the Dullfins...I will watch a Dullfins game...and have witnessed this act on,more than one ocassion..:lol:

Same with the Marlins...of course they usually only get about 6,000 people to show per game,and over half of them are there to see their teams play the Marlin dynasty....yet again...I have witnessed this...time after time again......they are fair-weathered fans....if the team is doing well.....they'll show...if they suck....well,lets just say that Bud Selig should contract the Marlin organization,before he gets rid of the Twins or the Expos..!

Babbling seems to be your thing.

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-03-2002, 11:51 PM
You can't get tickets for the Hurrican games!!

The Phantom
11-03-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Babbling seems to be your thing.
First of all...the truth hurts...don't it..?
and saying that it's okay for 6 year olds to punch each other in the nose,I guess,is your specialty..:lol: Capt.Dick,you're a bad,bad role model..:lol:

BTW...GO PACKERS...this coming from a Bucs fan..!

Capt. Dick
11-04-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
First of all...the truth hurts...don't it..?
and saying that it's okay for 6 year olds to punch each other in the nose,I guess,is your specialty..:lol: Capt.Dick,you're a bad,bad role model..:lol:

BTW...GO PACKERS...this coming from a Bucs fan..!

Yeah whatever. Shouldn`t you be laying out your clothes for school tomorrow? Don`t get much exercise walkin` to the back of YOUR bus, huh?

WisconsinFan
11-04-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Yeah whatever. Shouldn`t you be laying out your clothes for school tomorrow? Don`t get much exercise walkin` to the back of YOUR bus, huh? :lol: