PDA

View Full Version : just like i thought...95% of you bills fans are a JOKE

SuperMarksBros.
11-03-2002, 11:56 PM
with the exception of robert hoover, clumpedpalat and a couple others, i dont expect bills fans to read or reply to this post...they've gone into hiding , as expected, after a tough loss. this is the day we get our forum back and are freed of the FANBOYISH, unintelligent, thoughtless posts we've come to know and hate from most barfalo fans. here's to being alone in 1st place regardless of tommorrow nights outcome.

:monkey: frontrunning fans

Sabre Ally
11-04-2002, 01:43 AM
:rolleyes: The season is only half over. Your days in first place are still numbered. Heck, after the Jets' performance today, I'm thinking they might even finish ahead of you. :lol:

Clumpy
11-04-2002, 04:01 AM
Go Pack!! ;)

ohall
11-04-2002, 04:09 AM
... this means the Yets could go 11-5 for the season? I have news for you, that's what it's going to take, 9 straight wins for the Yets to win this division. And even that may end up being one game short.

You Bill fans crack me up. No wonder you all thought your Bills were for real. You should have known your team was in trouble when they almost lost to the horrible Lions.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Sabre Ally
:rolleyes: The season is only half over. Your days in first place are still numbered. Heck, after the Jets' performance today, I'm thinking they might even finish ahead of you. :lol:

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 09:03 AM
Morning Fin fans.

My only responce to this thread is:

Wow, we got our asses kicked. What else is there to say, we tossed up a stinker yesterday that will smell for two weeks. Oh well.

On a positive note (being election day yuesday I'm putting a spin on the game) if you asked most Bills fans if we would take 5-4 at the bye week coming off a 3-13 season they would say hell yes. I sure do.

Good luck tonight Fish, of course I hope you get beat (for selfish reasons) but put on a good game, I need to see one. And watch out for the Jets next Sunday night, apparently if they get their heads out of their asses they can play well.

3W
11-04-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
with the exception of robert hoover, clumpedpalat and a couple others, i dont expect bills fans to read or reply to this post...they've gone into hiding , as expected, after a tough loss. this is the day we get our forum back and are freed of the FANBOYISH, unintelligent, thoughtless posts we've come to know and hate from most barfalo fans. here's to being alone in 1st place regardless of tommorrow nights outcome.

I read it and I am replying. We got our asses handed to us straight up..no whining, no excuses like other teamsfans I know:eek: I hope you don't get feeling too warm and fuzzy with that little half game lead you have in the division, there is still a lot of football to be played :goof:

:monkey: frontrunners who only show up to talk smack when The Bills lose..but were nowheres to be seen when they got beat by the same team:goof:

2002 season Bills 1 Fins 0

Sniper
11-04-2002, 10:18 AM

Just like i thought...95% of your brain is seriously damaged.

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 10:36 AM
Just like i thought...95% of your brain is seriously damaged.

No Sniper, I think he is missing 95% of his dick.

3W
11-04-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
No Sniper, I think he is missing 95% of his dick. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BSQX4
11-04-2002, 01:25 PM
I think Robert Hoover has shown class. There is a very long way to go before the contenders leave the pretenders behind. Who that will be no one knows because so much changes every week. If we beat Green Bay we will be the hot team in the NFL without a doubt but then we'll have to line up against a revived Jets team and do it again and on and on it goes. Looking too far ahead is pointless. Koz and Sniper your remarks, as always, showed great intellegence and class, I'm honored to share the board with deep thinkers like yourselves. NOT!!! Dolphins 27 Green Bay 20. At the risk of looking ahead Buffalo will finish under 500% IMO.

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 02:54 PM
Your opinion is worth :monkey:

inFINSible
11-04-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Morning Fin fans.

My only responce to this thread is:

Wow, we got our asses kicked. What else is there to say, we tossed up a stinker yesterday that will smell for two weeks. Oh well.

l.

Let me tell you about tossing up a stinker and having to wait two weeks for redemption.......Man, oh man, does it make for a LONG two weeks.......

3W, Sniper, Hoover and Koz.......I like you guys so I'm not going to rub it in but if you happen to run across that little bitch Quizzless, send him to me......please.

3W
11-04-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Let me tell you about tossing up a stinker and having to wait two weeks for redemption.......Man, oh man, does it make for a LONG two weeks.......

3W, Sniper, Hoover and Koz.......I like you guys so I'm not going to rub it in but if you happen to run across that little bitch Quizzless, send him to me......please. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 06:27 PM
:lol: You won't see Quiz for a while Infin... I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

inFINSible
11-04-2002, 06:29 PM
Right back atcha, 3dub.:D

inFINSible
11-04-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
:lol: You won't see Quiz for a while Infin... I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

I laid a big piece of bait in The General NFL forum......I checked the trap when I got home.....Not even a nibble.

I'll wait......the warden says I got nothing but time.;)

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 06:57 PM
:evil:

Paco
11-04-2002, 08:11 PM
i dont expect bills fans to read or reply to this post...they've gone into hiding , as expected, after a tough loss.
Maybe they have that option?

Where have you been all week, scagulus? Kissing Jay Fiedler's pulled groin trying to make it feel better? You better suck it after this weeks blowout.