PDA

View Full Version : Crow Special $2.99 All I can eat.

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 09:51 AM
Let's have it ladies.

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Let's have it ladies.

:lol: :lol: Actually harmon... I'm really looking for beefblower, and jerkhoff... you know. The ones that said a 23-10 win was a bitch slapping... I'm anxious to hear what they call a 38-7 loss!!! :eek: :lol:

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 10:22 AM
Since I can't santion slapping bitches I'll just say we got our asses kicked. How's that?

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 10:23 AM
acceptable, but only from you guys. The other abnoxious jerks have to pay. Where are they now?

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Since I can't santion slapping bitches I'll just say we got our asses kicked. How's that?

Why is it that only the non-homer Bills fans with class show up after yesterday? Hoover, I'm not gunnin for you either.... where are all the idiots today? Thier no-show status is taking all the fun out of this! :evil:

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 10:31 AM
Do you really think they will show?

One funny note, we have a guy at BBI names Pedrorocks. Huge NE fan who used to post 8-10 times a day for the last 8 months. Mostly crap but some good stuff.

He hasn't posted more that 3 times in the past 4 weeks and form 5pm last night till right now he has about 50 posts. Great to have him back.

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 10:31 AM
I'm anxious to hear what they call a 38-7 loss

I call it school.

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 11:00 AM
I call it school.

:lol:

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 11:02 AM
I call it school.

But it wasn't school with the sexy french teacher in the stockroom, it was school with the maybe-gay art teacher looking over your shoulder.

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 11:04 AM
:lol:

WisconsinFan
11-04-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
acceptable, but only from you guys. The other abnoxious jerks have to pay. Where are they now?

look in that thing in the bathroom called a mirror . :lol:

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 11:16 AM
Dammit WisconsinFan, you guys better come through for us tonight. I want to see a hard core fish fry.

Clumpy
11-04-2002, 11:18 AM
I want more pics of Anna :p

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
look in that thing in the bathroom called a mirror . :lol:

At least I have a bathroom and not an outhouse. Better yet, at least I have a mirror to look into. They don't make mirrors big enough for you Wisconsin cheese eating, cow milking, fat bastards.;)

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 11:31 AM
Don't forget gravy slurping. :lol:

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 11:35 AM
I know they have mirrors at the YMCA you're staying at MFan but you can't claim it as your own.

Oh yea, don't forget pork-rind eating.

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 11:35 AM
Don't forget gravy slurping. :lol:
:lol: Hey Koz, that's funny. Now what happened yesterday man? You all couldn't beat the hapless Pats? Looked awful out there. I knew it was over by halftime. Guess you guys had a bad game, not making an excuse or anything but I remember some of your brotherin saying that we didn't have an bad game, you just outplayed us. Well, I guess that the Pats are better than the Bills, right?

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 11:37 AM
It wasn't over at halftime, it was over after our first drive in the second half. A score there and it's 17-14, instead we punt, they score and the rout is on. And damn was it on.

WisconsinFan
11-04-2002, 11:39 AM
At least I have a bathroom and not an outhouse. Better yet, at least I have a mirror to look into. They don't make mirrors big enough for you Wisconsin cheese eating, cow milking, fat bastards.;)

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/GoodMorningAmerica/GMA0203Americas_fattest_cities.html

Fat Cities in America:

1. Houston , 2. Chicago, 3. Detroit, 4. Philadelphia, 5. Dallas, 6. Columbus, Ohio, 7. San Antonio, Texas, 8. Fort Worth, Texas, 9. St. Louis, Mo., 10. Indianapolis, 11. Tulsa, Okla., 12. Atlanta, 13. Cleveland, 14. El Paso, Texas, 15. Miami, 16. New York, 17. Kansas City, Mo., 18. Phoenix, 19. Baltimore, 20. New Orleans,

whhhhhhooooooppppppsss :lol:

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 11:40 AM
damn you found that fast. You had it ready in case somebody some day got your number right?

beefalow
11-04-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:lol: :lol: Actually harmon... I'm really looking for beefblower, and jerkhoff... you know. The ones that said a 23-10 win was a bitch slapping... I'm anxious to hear what they call a 38-7 loss!!! :eek: :lol: Dam, it was all luck we were the better team,alot of holding on their side missed calls by the ref`s, hell I didn`t wear the right shirt I usually wear and I usually eat three slices of pizza hut pizza with a glass of white wine before the game but I only had( red wine)and ate just two slices of pizza.I had my blue sweat pants on and I usually wear my black ones,thats why they lost. All will be better after the fish fry tonight around 12:30;) ;) :D

WisconsinFan
11-04-2002, 11:44 AM
damn you found that fast. You had it ready in case somebody some day got your number right?

listen just because your incapable of an original coherent thought ,dont be getting down on me because I can look something up on google :sleep: Are you a freaking brain dead member of society that can't come up with a thought on your own?

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 11:45 AM
Pats are better than the Bills, right?

Yes, on Sunday they were. Just like we were better than you two Sundays ago.

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
Dam, it was all luck we were the better team,alot of holding on their side missed calls by the ref`s, hell I didn`t wear the right shirt I usually wear and I usually eat three slices of pizza hut pizza with a glass of white wine before the game but I only had( red wine)and ate just two slices of pizza.I had my blue sweat pants on and I usually wear my black ones,thats why they lost. All will be better after the fish fry tonight around 12:30;) ;) :D

What is this??? Excuses???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and no ... you were not the better team... unless you're saying that you were better at getting trounced by 31 points!!!! :lol:

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 12:06 PM
I'll put up with the garbage you post because after tonight, I won't have to talk to you for another 4 years. So shove it and your little google search Mr Coherence. I could give a Bill turd what you have to say and search for. Only reason Your littel city in Wisconsin isn't in there is ebcause of population dimwit. If you look at your search stats you will see all those cities are large cities with a vast population. Are you even aloud to have a tv in your Ommish town? I heard they gangbang goats for fun up there.

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 12:08 PM

...and no ... you were not the better team... unless you're saying that you were better at getting trounced by 31 points!!!! :lol:

We have to be the best at something after yesterday Wharf.

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
We have to be the best at something after yesterday Wharf. :lol:

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 12:12 PM
BTW MFan, I hate to tell you thins but Florida, besides having more voting idiots than any state actually has more dairy cows and produces more milk than the state of Wisconsin.

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 12:20 PM
I know Hoov, it is just that Wisconsin is known for their cows and cheese. Regardless, I'd hate to be in Wisconsin period. Too much to do in FLorida.

Clumpy
11-04-2002, 12:23 PM
I didn't wear my Bills boxers.....that's why we lost. I had them on in Miami :lol:

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 12:26 PM
has more dairy cows and produces more milk than the state of Wisconsin.

I need a reference for this one Hoover. I think you are full of poo. :(

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 12:29 PM
I have no links to provide numbers but my older brother owns the 3rd largest dairy farm in the state of Florida so I know a bit about dairy farming and how the country stacks up.

WisconsinFan
11-04-2002, 12:30 PM
I'll put up with the garbage you post because after tonight, I won't have to talk to you for another 4 years. So shove it and your little google search Mr Coherence. I could give a Bill turd what you have to say and search for. Only reason Your littel city in Wisconsin isn't in there is ebcause of population dimwit. If you look at your search stats you will see all those cities are large cities with a vast population. Are you even aloud to have a tv in your Ommish town? I heard they gangbang goats for fun up there.

wow this kid is a gem :lol: pssst dimwit,Milwaukee is alot bigger then Tulsa,San Antonio,Fort Worth,and Columbus now think before you type.

p.s. Check your keyboard it seems to be you have it upside down. ;)

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 12:33 PM
Yes, but Oklahoma, Texas and Ohio are much more populated states than Wisconsin. That lame ole state aint much more than porking goats, milking cows and making cheese. Don't pretend you are so bright. I know Milwaukee is a large city, but still not worth much when ti comes to population. Regardless, I don't care, it sucks up there. Put on your sweater, I'm going fishing and swimming.;)

WisconsinFan
11-04-2002, 12:34 PM

http://www.aipl.arsusda.gov/docs/dhi/dhi02/k1t4.htm

Cali has more dairy cows then us.

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 12:37 PM
this guys loaded with info. Who cares who has more cows. Your team and state suck.

WisconsinFan
11-04-2002, 12:46 PM
Yes, but Oklahoma, Texas and Ohio are much more populated states than Wisconsin.
Did I say states? geez, are you that uncapable of reading comprehension?

That lame ole state aint much more than porking goats, milking cows and making cheese. Don't pretend you are so bright.

Anyone see the irony in this statement? :lol:

I know Milwaukee is a large city, but still not worth much when ti comes to population. Regardless, I don't care, it sucks up there. Put on your sweater, I'm going fishing and swimming..

You obviously lived a sheltered life and never been to our state,because we are not all farms and cows in Wisconsin. You have truelly shown your ignorance with your post . Geez like there isnt any fish in Wisconsin? :lol: We only border one of the Great Lakes and have more lakes then Minnesota who's nickname is "Land of 10,000 Lakes". You must be failing miserable in History and Geography.

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 12:47 PM
You do know there are other parts on the world besides south florida, don't you MFan.

When the Dolphins play and it's not at JoeRobbie they actually go to these far away places. Check a map or watch TV or something.

WisconsinFan
11-04-2002, 12:48 PM
this guys loaded with info. Who cares who has more cows. Your team and state suck.

rofl "suck" smack? :sleep: You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you ? :lol:

themole
11-04-2002, 01:20 PM

Hey Koz, You're correct. Fl. is second to Texas in the cattle industry.

Paco
11-04-2002, 08:30 PM
Looks like the Patriots made a wise move keeping Brady. 23 for 27 with four TDs. He made Drew Bledsoe look like Ray Lucas.

Billhoff
11-04-2002, 09:47 PM
:lol: :lol: Actually harmon... I'm really looking for beefblower, and jerkhoff... you know. The ones that said a 23-10 win was a bitch slapping... I'm anxious to hear what they call a 38-7 loss!!! :eek: :lol: I call it a bad day at the office, bad game plain, terrible coaching, awfull defense, bad kicking, not much blocking, although if we would of stayed with the run Henry would of had over 130 yrds cause we were punishing them on the ground and it would of been alot closer but the defense couldn`t hold em which forced us into being one dementional and once that happens its over against the superbowl champs. My hats off to the pats....they were the better team that day,they wanted it more,its one bad game...Ive dealt with it ,its over and alls good.....now remember when we beat your a$$es only 15 days ago 23-10.....Baawaaaaaaaaaaaa!!:D :lol: :lol: :lol: