PDA

View Full Version : DAM Referee`s!

beefalow
11-04-2002, 11:16 AM
Screwed us out of a touchdown, that would of made it 38-14 dam!Hey, we got our arses beat in yesterday no biggie, Pats had their "A" game on ,their backs were against the wall,they lose that game thier done. They just plain wanted it more and got it. Jerry Gray`s got 7 games left untill he`s tared and feathered out of town just like RJ was. We still got 5 wins right now way ahead of schedule and we still pounded the {super dooper superbowl bound kiss our feet god-o- mighty dolphins}2 weeks ago so ...its all done and good.

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by beefalow
Screwed us out of a touchdown, that would of made it 38-14 dam!Hey, we got our arses beat in yesterday no biggie, Pats had their "A" game on ,their backs were against the wall,they lose that game thier done. They just plain wanted it more and got it. Jerry Gray`s got 7 games left untill he`s tared and feathered out of town just like RJ was. We still got 5 wins right now way ahead of schedule and we still pounded the {super dooper superbowl bound kiss our feet god-o- mighty dolphins}2 weeks ago so ...its all done and good. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not the way you were talkin last week!

Clumpy
11-04-2002, 11:31 AM
I love Anna :p

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 11:31 AM
hehehe, you beat the Dolphins. Like you we had a bad game. Only difference is, we have a bad game and are in it till the end. You have a bad game, and it's over by half time. I remember only last week, no excuses we won. Now there are no excuses. Come back for 2 whole weeks of ass whooping from us on your lose before the bye. You have 2 whole weeks to dwell on how badly your team stunk at home, when you are oh so good.

harmonkoz
11-04-2002, 11:33 AM
Well at least we are better than the Phins. ;)

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 11:35 AM
We have that going for us.

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 11:38 AM
yeah, but the Jets are better than you, so where does that leave you?

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 11:39 AM
Still better than the Phins.

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 11:42 AM
Yep, second place behind the Phins better.

RobertHoover
11-04-2002, 11:43 AM
Buffalo - Miami - Pats - Jets - Buffalo - Miami - Pats - Jets - Buffalo -Miami - Pats - Jets - Buffalo -Miami - Pats - Jets - Buffalo -Miami - Pats - Jets - Buffalo

It could go on forever. We all beat eachother so far.

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 11:46 AM
Perfectly understandable. We all beat each other in a tight division, that now proves to be even tighter with Jets knockin and sockin the Bolts. But the biggest thing is Miami, regardless of tonight's outcome are in 1st place, so we right now have the ultimate bragging rights.

beefalow
11-04-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
hehehe, you beat the Dolphins. Like you we had a bad game. Only difference is, we have a bad game and are in it till the end. You have a bad game, and it's over by half time. I remember only last week, no excuses we won. Now there are no excuses. Come back for 2 whole weeks of ass whooping from us on your lose before the bye. You have 2 whole weeks to dwell on how badly your team stunk at home, when you are oh so good. 23-10!! :D

beefalow
11-04-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not the way you were talkin last week! I don`t recall dwelling on how were going to beat the pats at all:confused: but I do recall saying how much we beat the pulp outta you 2 weeks ago:eek: The score did not indicate what the game was really like! You know what I mean:D

beefalow
11-04-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Perfectly understandable. We all beat each other in a tight division, that now proves to be even tighter with Jets knockin and sockin the Bolts. But the biggest thing is Miami, regardless of tonight's outcome are in 1st place, so we right now have the ultimate bragging rights. The way you guys were talkin before the season 12-4 13-314-2 straight tothe superbowl no problem, I think your behind schedule a little and going backwards fast.I can see you 8-8 this year.

WharfRat
11-04-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by beefalow
You know what I mean:D

yes... you mean you have different definitions for "ass-whippin" depending on who the recipient is... you win by 13, and you "killed" us.. you lose by 31, and you "lost".

:lol: :lol: even the stark truth can't break into that thick skull of yours....

Clumpy
11-04-2002, 12:17 PM
The difference is that we (Bills fans) were capable of believing that the Pats could win the game. Fishy fans gave the Bills no chance whatsoever to beat ya.

MarinoFan
11-04-2002, 12:40 PM
hey, I wouldn't be talking for all Bills fans. If you do a search you will see lots of Bills fans gauranteeing a win against NE and us losing tonight. So you and the other regulars are the minority. Guys like BillscrushFins and others who got here around the same time, wont appear here to say they were wrong.