PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Games

nevadadolfan
07-29-2005, 09:40 AM
I was on overstock.com looking for some used xbox games when I saw a link for the xbox 360. It looks like there taking orders for some upcoming games, bad news is the listed price on all the games is $59.99. I dont know if there just jacking up the priced or not but it looks like the games for the next gen consoles could start out at $59.00. I have a prob spending $50 let alone $60!!!!

#84Fan4Life
07-29-2005, 05:06 PM
I was on overstock.com looking for some used xbox games when I saw a link for the xbox 360. It looks like there taking orders for some upcoming games, bad news is the listed price on all the games is $59.99. I dont know if there just jacking up the priced or not but it looks like the games for the next gen consoles could start out at $59.00. I have a prob spending $50 let alone $60!!!!

Yeah thats the way it works though. The companies actually lose money when selling systems so that is a big part of the reason that games costs so much. They have to make up that money somewhere. When I reserved Madden for Xbox 360 it costs 59.99 so that probably is the new standard in next gen gaming.