PDA

View Full Version : Another Disney Accident

Nublar7
07-29-2005, 11:18 PM
This just happened. Scary thing is, I was just on this ride a few weeks ago when I went out to California.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ridecrash30jul30,0,2577826.story?coll=la-tot-promo&track=hpmorenews

Two trains on the California Screamin' ride at Disney California Adventure bumped into each on Friday evening, leaving at least 60 riders with minor injuries.

The accident occurred just before 6:45 p.m. as one of the trains was coming was ending its ride and hit a second train that was loading passengers, said Michael Simpson, dispatcher for Metronet, which covers the Anaheim Fire Department.

Most of the injured complained of neck and back pain and some were being sent to local hospitals. Simpson said initial reports indicated that there were no serious injuries.

California Screamin' is one of the more popular rides at California Adventure. The ride is shaped too look like a silhouette of Mickey Mouse's head.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/07/01-1.jpg

AirFishOne
07-29-2005, 11:37 PM
Dang I wont be going there for a LONG time then, thx for the warnings Nublar :)

Jt0323
07-29-2005, 11:55 PM
wow thats like the 2nd this month

Nublar7
07-30-2005, 12:32 AM
wow thats like the 2nd this month
Off the top of my head, this all happend within like the last two months:

1. Boy dies on Mission: Space at Disney World
2. 16 year old British girl has Heart Attack on Tower of Terror at Disney World
3. Boy almost drowns at Disney world(saved by Drew)
4. A 16 year old boy almost drowned yesterday at Disney World.
5. Roller Coaster Accident at DisneyLand.

DonShula84
07-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Off the top of my head, this all happend within like the last two months:

1. Boy dies on Mission: Space at Disney World
2. 16 year old British girl has Heart Attack on Tower of Terror at Disney World
3. Boy almost drowns at Disney world(saved by Drew)
4. A 16 year old boy almost drowned yesterday at Disney World.
5. Roller Coaster Accident at DisneyLand.

Other than the 5th incident none of them are the parks fault so people shouldnt be worried. The boy didnt die, and the girl didnt have the heart attack because the rides malfunctioned or anything.

Nublar7
07-30-2005, 01:06 AM
Other than the 5th incident none of them are the parks fault so people shouldnt be worried. The boy didnt die, and the girl didnt have the heart attack because the rides malfunctioned or anything.
Yeah, it is true that the parks are not responsible for these accidents, but it is just very odd for all these things to be happening withen a short span. It is kinda like the Dolphins last year, everything just went wrong in a small amount of time.

Also, the boy DID die on Mission: Space.

Timmy54
07-30-2005, 02:47 PM
Attention: their is a new plot by disney to kill all of americas youth, one at a time. they need to clean up their act, floridas economy really depends on disney

spydertl79
07-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Please! "neck and back pain"= faking it for a quick settlement.