PDA

View Full Version : Welfare

Predaphin
07-30-2005, 08:49 PM
After waiting in line for a while at his local county welfare office, a man, who has been on welfare for several years now, walks up to the assistant's window tells the lady "you know, i'm tired of being on welfare, I wish i had a job so that i may support myself and not have to have the government support me anymore"

When the assistant replies "wow!, you're in luck!...We just recieved a job opening working for a very wealthy rich man who needs a body guard and a chauffer. He will buy you the equipment and clothes necessary as you will be with him most of the time. You will be driving him around in his brand new lamborghini. All your meals will be paid for, as you will be required to work very long hours. and to top it all off, the pay starts at $200,000 a year!"

The man replies "You're bull$hitting me!!!"

The assistant then replies "well, you started it."

Jimi
07-30-2005, 09:33 PM
:lol:

King Nate
07-30-2005, 09:34 PM
That's one of those jokes that you only laugh at in the privacy of your own home. Needless to say, I laughed.

Amars
07-30-2005, 10:54 PM
good one

calphin
07-31-2005, 06:15 PM
After waiting in line for a while at his local county welfare office, a man, who has been on welfare for several years now, walks up to the assistant's window tells the lady "you know, i'm tired of being on welfare, I wish i had a job so that i may support myself and not have to have the government support me anymore"

When the assistant replies "wow!, you're in luck!...We just recieved a job opening working for a very wealthy rich man who needs a body guard and a chauffer. He will buy you the equipment and clothes necessary as you will be with him most of the time. You will be driving him around in his brand new lamborghini. All your meals will be paid for, as you will be required to work very long hours. and to top it all off, the pay starts at $200,000 a year!"

The man replies "You're bull$hitting me!!!"

The assistant then replies "well, you started it."

Thats a good one!

very true though.