PDA

View Full Version : The Doofins are in free fall mode



Paco
11-04-2002, 08:23 PM
Two weeks. Two blowouts. I think they're throwing in the towel. They've quit. Their season is over. Stick a fork in 'em.

That'll be $1500, please.

fishnbadger
11-04-2002, 09:13 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats what i call moderation! Dollars or pesos, amigo?

fishnbadger
11-04-2002, 09:15 PM
Did the fins play the bills this weekend or what? can you send all Bills/Fins smack into one tidy thread for an extra $2.50?

Jazzbow
11-04-2002, 09:18 PM
Suicide. No doubt.

fishnbadger
11-04-2002, 09:19 PM
this sort of implosion would have pleased Mr Reality:cry: :cry:

Paco
11-04-2002, 09:35 PM
Over/under: Lucas passing yards 50

Paco
11-04-2002, 10:43 PM
Miami's offense is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. They need to junk the whole system, now, and take Wanstandt's overrated ass with it.

Paco
11-04-2002, 11:39 PM
Told you it would be a blowout. This was a no brainer. Obvious. Predictable. Bet the house.

Miami has no reason left to continue the season. It's over. They have no heart.

thefisherking
11-05-2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Paco
Two weeks. Two blowouts. I think they're throwing in the towel. They've quit. Their season is over. Stick a fork in 'em.

That'll be $1500, please.


Here's a stat for FREE........Ricky Williams....14/47/3.36

JohnnyMeasley
11-05-2002, 03:44 AM
Here's another one. Last two weeks, two for two. Need I mention that neither were close?

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by thefisherking
Here's a stat for FREE........Ricky Williams....14/47/3.36 thats still a whole lot better than lamar, and since there were 4 turnovers, the fins were playing catchup, he didn't get to control the damn ball!:p

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
thats still a whole lot better than lamar, and since there were 4 turnovers, the fins were playing catchup, he didn't get to control the damn ball!:p :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: nice excuse

MarinoFan
11-05-2002, 10:40 AM
No excuses, WE SUCKED. But a Lions fan really doesn't belong in here. 49-21, what is you excuse?

Capt. Dick
11-05-2002, 11:22 AM
paco....JohnnyMeasley has something for you. No squeelin` with delight, now.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
paco....JohnnyMeasley has something for you. No squeelin` with delight, now. i wonder why that "measley" ole lion fan is in here any way!

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i wonder why that "measley" ole lion fan is in here any way!

maybe he thinks his team can beat the Packer's in Lambeau(we play them this week) also?

WharfRat
11-05-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
maybe he thinks his team can beat the Packer's in Lambeau(we play them this week) also?

So yes... that would naturally take him to a Dolphins board... :rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
maybe he thinks his team can beat the Packer's in Lambeau(we play them this week) also? the lions have about as much chance of beating the pack as a fart in a hurricane!:rolleyes:

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i wonder why that "measley" ole lion fan is in here any way!
I heard I could get banned in here.

Capt. Dick
11-07-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
I heard I could get banned in here.


yup

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 12:13 AM
Captain? Is it true you can suck a pyrate's eyeball out of his wooden leg?

WisconsinFan
11-07-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Captain? Is it true you can suck a pyrate's eyeball out of his wooden leg? :lol: While saying
"Arrrrrrr I fart in your general direction, Your mother was a humpster and your father smelled of eldberries "

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
:lol: While saying
"Arrrrrrr I fart in your general direction"
:lol:

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
:lol: While saying
"Arrrrrrr I fart in your general direction, Your mother was a humpster and your father smelled of eldberries "


Again... back to making as much sense as the village idiot...

It's a HAMSTER, not a humpster... and there were no pirates in Monty Python and the Holy Grail... they were French soldiers taunting British knights.... :rolleyes:
At least be somewhere close to being accurate when using movie smack.... otherwise it's simply not funny, and makes you look less intelligent than you have already (even though we all thought that wasn't possible)

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
:lol:

and all you seem to do is giggle at his weak attempts at humor... what are you his personal pocket monkey?

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
and all you seem to do is giggle at his weak attempts at humor... what are you his personal pocket monkey?
Why? You wanna suck me? Girly boy.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 09:26 PM
Lame... is that all you got? Wipe the snot of your nose and try again...

dolfan06
11-07-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Why? You wanna suck me? Girly boy. hey johnny. just because you have one, doesn't mean you have to be one!

excuse me now, i have to go to the "JOHN!":p

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Why? You wanna suck me? Girly boy.

Naahh... your clit is stretched out so far you'd think it was a tail... I don't like women with that many miles on them....

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
I don't like women with that many miles on them....
You don't like women at all, so it's no suprise. Now cry me a river so I can go rafting, girly boy.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 11:36 PM
not if they look like you I don't...
... but then you wouldn't know what a woman was if you tripped over her... your only experience comes from your "Uncle Bubba" and your roomie PAPSmear..

Speaking of crying... need another box of kleenex? All you talk about now is crying... it used to be non-stop giggling, now the only thing you can say is that someone's crying? Loser.

dolfan06
11-07-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
You don't like women at all, so it's no suprise. Now cry me a river so I can go rafting, girly boy. thats why he doesn't like you jonni!:p

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
thats why he doesn't like you jonni!
Who cares what that tear a minute thinks? He's been wrong about everything else. He'll continue to be lame.

No wonder everybody calls him a girly boy.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Who cares what that tear a minute thinks? He's been wrong about everything else. He'll continue to be lame.

No wonder everybody calls him a girly boy.

A: again with the tear thought? Please. Grow up

B: what have I been wrong about?

C: you are the only one lame enough to use "girly boy" My 2 yr old can think of better insults than that.... :rolleyes:

dolfan06
11-07-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Who cares what that tear a minute thinks? He's been wrong about everything else. He'll continue to be lame.

No wonder everybody calls him a girly boy. hiding behind a second screen name because the first was really stupid, now thats lame!

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Grow up
Grow out, little girl.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Grow out, little girl.

:boring:

dolfan06
11-08-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Grow out, little girl. WTF?:confused:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 12:11 AM
Grow out. Flat chested little girls have no tits. No suprise you dumb asses didn't get it. It didn't involve tears for you to bond on.

dolfan06
11-08-2002, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Grow out. Flat chested little girls have no tits. No suprise you dumb asses didn't get it. It didn't involve tears for you to bond on. who cares about that, anything you can't get in your mouth is excess anyway!:D

although, that does explain your intrest in large breasted women!:rolleyes:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
who cares about that, anything you can't get in your mouth is excess anyway!
Is that why your teeth have deserted you?

Sniper
11-08-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
who cares about that, anything you can't get in your mouth is excess anyway!:D

although, that does explain your intrest in large breasted women!:rolleyes:

He has "Mommy Issues" 06. :lol:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
He has "Mommy Issues" 06.
Translation: Help 06!

dolfan06
11-08-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Is that why your teeth have deserted you? they haven't deserted me yet! unlike you, who had em pulled because they were an occupational hazzard!:p

Capt. Dick
11-08-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Translation: Help 06!


Congrats. you wore me out with repeatative mediocrity

Sniper
11-08-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Translation: Help 06!

Sorry... I nodded off. You're smack puts me to sleep. :sleep:

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Congrats. you wore me out with repeatative mediocrity

and redundant stupidity...

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:22 AM
She's back!

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 01:24 AM
Talking about yourself again, PAP?

Sniper
11-08-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Talking about yourself again, PAP?

Schizophrenics tend to do that Ally...

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Snipper
Schizophrenics tend to do that Ally...
I think you're hearing things.

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 01:44 AM
See. you just did it again. Did you forget to take your meds?

Sniper
11-08-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
I think you're hearing things.

I see you're breaking out the "good" smack now... :sleep:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
I see you're breaking out the "good" smack now...
By this forum's standards, it's hall of fame material.

Sniper
11-08-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
By this forum's standards, it's hall of fame material.

Well if I used you as a standard to measure intelligence... a tree stump would be a genius.

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Well if I used you as a standard to measure intelligence... a tree stump would be a genius.
If I used you I'd select a vacuum.

Sniper
11-08-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
If I used you I'd select a vacuum.

More of your "Hall of Fame" material I see.

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
More of your "Hall of Fame" material I see.
When you guys don't need Sabre Alley to save your asses anymore, let me know and I'll try.

Sniper
11-08-2002, 02:20 AM
What a night. Just watch. Some idiot will come along, project their own childhood on me, and say:



^ obviously very uptight,due to the fact that his mother used Daddy's love pump as the bottle in which young Sniper ate from..!

Oh...Sniper,what fearful jerk-weed you are.....why don't you throw out more of your patterns...you do it only because you lack any common strength or knowledge within the hollow space in between your ears..!

The Phantom
11-08-2002, 02:26 AM
^ obviously very uptight,due to the fact that his mother used Daddy's love pump as the bottle in which young Sniper ate from..!

Oh...Sniper,what fearful jerk-weed you are.....why don't you throw out more of your:sleep: :sleep: patterns...you do it only because you lack any common strength or knowledge within the hollow space in between your ears..!

Sniper
11-08-2002, 02:33 AM
Amazing that I predicted someone would say that. ;)

The Phantom
11-08-2002, 02:41 AM
Wow..! Such hardcore Sniper....you're a waste of bandwidth dirtbag,you alone should finance the entire Smack forum,for being such a bewildered dumbass......wanna smack..? go into your closet and beat yourself upside the head....LOSER..!:goof:

The Mighty Sniper has told us all....I'm crapping myself with anticipation of his next response..!
Goodnight dirtbag..!:goof:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:45 AM
Amazing. Sniperdomis.

The Phantom
11-08-2002, 02:50 AM
Have you noticed that all Sniper can think of is dicks,*****...and all **** crap,all rolled into one..? He has to be the HEAD-Flammer here....and all along I thought it was dolfan06..!
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:57 AM
Usually it's ***, intelligence, spelling, and tantrum smack; or, FISTing, for short.

Sniper
11-08-2002, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Usually it's ***, intelligence, spelling, and tantrum smack; or, FISTing, for short.

well that's because you are queer, stupid, illiterate, and are mentally unstable...

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
you are queer, stupid, illiterate, and are mentally unstable...
You really should undergo anger management training.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 10:13 AM
and you should undergo remedial comprehension training.

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
you should undergo remedial comprehension training.
I did. I became so in touch with my memories that I thought Chris Carter was good again.

Capt. Dick
11-08-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
I did. I became so in touch with my memories that I thought Chris Carter was good again.


I think CRIS Carter, the receiver will be good again. Who were you talkin` about?

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 11:38 PM
Does it matter? He's washed up.

Capt. Dick
11-08-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Does it matter? He's washed up.


Who`s washed up?

iceblizzard69
11-08-2002, 11:47 PM
95% of the Detroit Lions roster.

Capt. Dick
11-08-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
95% of the Detroit Lions roster.


:lol:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 11:53 PM
Last two weeks, Lions 1-1. Dolphins 0-2, two blowouts. Head to head comparison? Lions played the Bills tough. Dolphins? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

dolfan06
11-09-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Last two weeks, Lions 1-1. Dolphins 0-2, two blowouts. Head to head comparison? Lions played the Bills tough. Dolphins? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. yet the fins, stomped on the lions, and tore their heart out. why is that do you think!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
11-09-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Last two weeks, Lions 1-1. Dolphins 0-2, two blowouts. Head to head comparison? Lions played the Bills tough. Dolphins? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.


Geez, don`t get hysterical.....you`ll go through a box of maxi-pads in no time.

dolfan06
11-09-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Last two weeks, Lions 1-1. Dolphins 0-2, two blowouts. Head to head comparison? Lions played the Bills tough. Dolphins? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. we should take heed here, if anybody knows about blowing somebody, its little johnny!:D :evil:

Sniper
11-09-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Jazzbow
Suicide. No doubt.

I'm just wondering which you prefer to be called...

Sasquatch, skunk ape, or Pierpont Weaver?

You are without a doubt the ugliest MoFu I have ever seen... and that my backwoods friend is making quite a statement...

JohnnyMeasley
11-09-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
yet the fins, stomped on the lions, and tore their heart out. why is that do you think!
Mike McMahon.

dolfan06
11-10-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Mike McMahon. GEORGE PLIMPTON!

JohnnyMeasley
11-10-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
GEORGE PLIMPTON!
If the choices were George Plimpton or Ray Lucas, I'd take Plimpton. He throws harder than Sidd Finch.

WharfRat
11-10-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
If the choices were George Plimpton or Ray Lucas, I'd take Plimpton. He throws harder than Sidd Finch.

I'll bet Ray is relieved.... I guess somebody better warn George that you prefer him, he may want to step up security measures....

dolfan06
11-10-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
GEORGE PLIMPTON! at least if george played, anything the jets offered ray would look like chump change to george!:D

JohnnyMeasley
11-10-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
anything the jets offered ray would look like chump change to george!
But George could interveiw himself.

dolfan06
11-10-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
But George could interveiw himself. not the way you interview yourself! :eek:

Sniper
11-10-2002, 02:06 AM
I heard Johnny likes 'up close and personal' type interviews with himself...:lol:

JohnnyMeasley
11-12-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
I heard Johnny likes 'up close and personal' type interviews ...
I hope you washed behind your ears afterward.

Capt. Dick
11-12-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
I hope you washed behind your ears afterward.


Read the sticky....I`m trying to get this thing back to football without deleting all the posts.

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Read the sticky....I`m trying to get this thing back to football without deleting all the posts. are you sure you want this job, seems to be getting rather hairy to me!:eek:

JohnnyMeasley
11-12-2002, 01:49 AM
It's hard to lay off the straight slider meatball pitch.

Anyway, back to the Dolphin's sucking, does anybody think Fiedler's gonna jump right back in there and be in top form? They're lookin' 5-5 right in the eye.

Look at the bright side. The Lions will kick the Jet's butts. At least you'll be able to laugh at somebody around here.

Capt. Dick
11-12-2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
are you sure you want this job, seems to be getting rather hairy to me!:eek:


under control. ;)

JohnnyMeasley
11-12-2002, 01:52 AM
where are the revised rules?

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
It's hard to lay off the straight slider meatball pitch.

Anyway, back to the Dolphin's sucking, does anybody think Fiedler's gonna jump right back in there and be in top form? They're lookin' 5-5 right in the eye.

Look at the bright side. The Lions will kick the Jet's butts. At least you'll be able to laugh at somebody around here. the lions couldn't beat the bills, how are they gonna beat the jets?:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
11-12-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
where are the revised rules?


sticky

dolfan06
11-12-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
where are the revised rules? there at the top of this forum with a sticky!

JohnnyMeasley
11-12-2002, 01:54 AM
The Jets play in Detroit. Only the Packers have beat Detroit at home this year, and they're 8-1, and barely squeaked that one out. The Jets are no Packers or Saints.