PDA

View Full Version : NFL announces...................



tracer
07-31-2005, 09:33 PM
NFL
>> > The NFL announced today that for financial reasons, they had to
>> > eliminate
>> > one team from the league. So they've decided to combine the Green Bay
>> >
>> > Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and form one team, therefore
>> > saving
>> > jobs. They will be known as the TAMPACKS. Unfortunately, they're only
>> > good
>> > for one period and have no second string.
>> >

AirFishOne
07-31-2005, 09:34 PM
NFL
>> > The NFL announced today that for financial reasons, they had to
>> > eliminate
>> > one team from the league. So they've decided to combine the Green Bay
>> >
>> > Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and form one team, therefore
>> > saving
>> > jobs. They will be known as the TAMPACKS. Unfortunately, they're only
>> > good
>> > for one period and have no second string.
>> >

lol funny

Prime Time
07-31-2005, 09:47 PM
WTF....:nono:

PassRush
07-31-2005, 10:40 PM
:lol:

Jt0323
07-31-2005, 10:43 PM
NFL
>> > The NFL announced today that for financial reasons, they had to
>> > eliminate
>> > one team from the league. So they've decided to combine the Green Bay
>> >
>> > Packers and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and form one team, therefore
>> > saving
>> > jobs. They will be known as the TAMPACKS. Unfortunately, they're only
>> > good
>> > for one period and have no second string.
>> >
:shakeno:

RWhitney014
07-31-2005, 11:20 PM
You know FedEx and UPS merged the other day? It's now FedUp.

Ugh...

byroan
07-31-2005, 11:23 PM
You know FedEx and UPS merged the other day? It's now FedUp.

Ugh...

:lol:

RWhitney014
07-31-2005, 11:51 PM
:lol:

Which part are you laughing at? Please don't tell me it's the FedUp...

I think EVERYTHING's funny, and I groan at that one.

byroan
07-31-2005, 11:56 PM
Which part are you laughing at? Please don't tell me it's the FedUp...

I think EVERYTHING's funny, and I groan at that one.

Yeah it was the FedUp. It's alot better than Tampacks. :lol:

Jt0323
08-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Yeah it was the FedUp. It's alot better than Tampacks. :lol:

i agree... i mean come on Tampacks...thats not funny...

RWhitney014
08-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Yeah it was the FedUp. It's alot better than Tampacks. :lol:

I guess I've just heard FedUp too much. Tampacks doesn't work for me either.

Jt0323
08-01-2005, 12:32 AM
what is the point of this thread anyway?

AirFishOne
08-01-2005, 12:35 AM
postwhore

unifiedtheory
08-01-2005, 11:26 AM
postwhore

Pot calling the kettle black...:tongue:

tracer
08-01-2005, 03:26 PM
what is the point of this thread anyway?since it was a joke, i imagine it was supposed to make people laugh, wouldn't you say so? sheesh!

dolfan_101
08-01-2005, 05:46 PM
Pot calling the kettle black...:tongue:

True dat almost has as many posts as i do.

Jt0323
08-01-2005, 06:12 PM
since it was a joke, i imagine it was supposed to make people laugh, wouldn't you say so? sheesh!

well i dont think manypeople laugh

tracer
08-01-2005, 06:16 PM
well i dont think manypeople laughWell excuuuse me. May a mad scientist put crazy glue in my preparation H.

I don't think you're paying for the band width here!:yell: