PDA

View Full Version : Where did all these fish fans come from?

Billhoff
11-04-2002, 09:24 PM
Man, the bills "finally" lose and now all these new slugs come crawling out of there blow holes.Where were they when the bills won three in a row, when the bills destroyed the fish, thru the thick & thin.I know ,in the walls of their homes like little scared mice afraid to come out for they might get eatin!!I`ll take a platefull of a packer win tonight for desert!!...YUMMMMM!!

Paco
11-04-2002, 09:36 PM
Your wish is granted. The Packers will win easily.

Billhoff
11-04-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Paco
Your wish is granted. The Packers will win easily. If the packers do win easily.....sit back in here and watch the "excuses"fly...this place will be like an airport!:lol:

Sabre Ally
11-04-2002, 10:29 PM
I'm here.....I've already got my front row seat reserved. :lol:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
If the packers do win easily.....sit back in here and watch the "excuses"fly...this place will be like an airport!:lol: now what the hell are ya gonna do when your QB throws the damn ball into the ground or can't even hold on to the damn thing when he's gonna throw it. then a receiver they bring in to replace gadsden has a drop and a turnover on his first two chances the only thing that saved the fins was the dumb refs!

now i can admit it, whats you're lame excuse for the 38 points you gave up!:rolleyes: wish i could find your post on how you were gonna beat the pats, and jets!

Sabre Ally
11-05-2002, 01:38 AM
our defense sucks :lol:

WharfRat
11-05-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
our defense sucks :lol:

and so does our offense right now... I still can't understand wyy we're passing on first down all the time, when Lucas is behind center :confused:

Why did we snag Ricky, if we're not going to use him?

Sabre Ally
11-05-2002, 01:43 AM
Because he looks good in a dress? :D

WharfRat
11-05-2002, 01:50 AM
Because he looks good in a dress? :D

That's funny! :lol:

but I think that's why the Saints drafted him :rolleyes:

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
That's funny! :lol:

but I think that's why the Saints drafted him :rolleyes:

wow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billhoff
11-05-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
now what the hell are ya gonna do when your QB throws the damn ball into the ground or can't even hold on to the damn thing when he's gonna throw it. then a receiver they bring in to replace gadsden has a drop and a turnover on his first two chances the only thing that saved the fins was the dumb refs!

now i can admit it, whats you're lame excuse for the 38 points you gave up!:rolleyes: wish i could find your post on how you were gonna beat the pats, and jets! My excuse in why we gave up 38 was because our defense sucked in everyway and the reason you can`t find my post on how were gonna beat the pats is because their is none!:rolleyes: Your really reachin zero..go to bed your boyfriends waiting to tuck you in...bottoms up!..:lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:03 AM
bull puckey! you said it and you lost and didn't even want to show your hand until the fins did. besides i don't want to see your hand, it has sticky hair all over it!:D

thefisherking
11-05-2002, 02:09 AM
I'm here.....I've already got my front row seat reserved. :lol:

They're all yours now harmonkoz...our work here is done. :D

See ya in December.

Billhoff
11-05-2002, 02:11 AM
bull puckey! you said it and you lost and didn't even want to show your hand until the fins did. besides i don't want to see your hand, it has sticky hair all over it!:D I was in here about an hour before gametime,semen mouth....no fish in sight!...probably dollying up your hair for the game..I hope you wore your teal high heals for the game:D

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
I was in here about an hour before gametime,semen mouth....no fish in sight!...probably dollying up your hair for the game..I hope you wore your teal high heals for the game:D there ya go with that teal **** again, read a book will ya. and before game time, wow, what about yesterday. to busy crying you woudn't be in first even if we lost. why don't you go sewer snorkling and leave the message boards for the fans!:D :rolleyes:

beefalow
11-05-2002, 08:56 AM
there ya go with that teal **** again, read a book will ya. and before game time, wow, what about yesterday. to busy crying you woudn't be in first even if we lost. why don't you go sewer snorkling and leave the message boards for the fans!:D :rolleyes: Typical zero, always the first to cry:cry: :cry: :cry:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by beefalow
Typical zero, always the first to cry:cry: :cry: :cry: if you don't like it, STAY THE FUK ON YOUR BOARD!!!!!!!!!!:fire: :fire: