PDA

View Full Version : hey capt, Wharf......

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 01:59 AM
there is one thing they can't bad mouth us about. we got to crow after an undefeated season, chances are they never will!:p

Billhoff
11-05-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
there is one thing they can't bad mouth us about. we got to crow after an undefeated season, chances are they never will!:p :rolleyes:

Sabre Ally
11-05-2002, 02:08 AM
I hope there never is another undefeated season for anyone.....although it really messes up my pick'em standings, I love it when weird things happen like the Jets/Chargers game yesterday. I want to see competition, not one team dominating everyone.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
:rolleyes: can't say much can ya! :p

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 02:12 AM
live in today not yesterday:rolleyes:

Angneli
11-05-2002, 02:12 AM
Hey that was thirty freakin years ago. Were you even alive when it happened? I bet we'll never lose a Playoff game by almost 60 points either.

Billhoff
11-05-2002, 02:17 AM
can't say much can ya! :p Not when everything you say is redundant.

Sabre Ally
11-05-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Angneli
Hey that was thirty freakin years ago. Were you even alive when it happened? I bet we'll never lose a Playoff game by almost 60 points either.

Hm.....what was the exact date of that game, anyway?

Edit: The Super Bowl of the undefeated season, I mean.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Angneli
Hey that was thirty freakin years ago. Were you even alive when it happened? I bet we'll never lose a Playoff game by almost 60 points either. what in the hell do they write history books for, their health. i was 26 during the 72 season, now i'm 56, why should i think about whats happening today! the dolphins are the only team with an undefeated season, deal with it!:p

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Not when everything you say is redundant. i've got your redundant, right here!:p ;)

PAP
11-05-2002, 02:34 AM
what in the hell do they write history books for, their health. i was 26 during the 72 season, now i'm 56, why should i think about whats happening today! the dolphins are the only team with an undefeated season, deal with it!:p

....things to hold on to when pummeled:lol: :lol:

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 02:34 AM
i've got your redundant, right here!:p ;)

so umm what's your excuse for tonight? Honestly you talked alot of **** alll week... So what will be the great gazoo's excuse now?

Yes you bring up the undefeated season like we Packer fans bring the most NFL Championship ever in the NFL(12 by the Packer's to be exact) :evil:

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 02:35 AM
ooops Pap and I posted at the same time there goes that theory that we are the same person :lol:

PAP
11-05-2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
ooops Pap and I posted at the same time there goes that theory that we are the same person :lol:

;) ;) :lol:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:39 AM
so umm what's your excuse for tonight? Honestly you talked alot of **** alll week... So what will be the great gazoo's excuse now?

Yes you bring up the undefeated season like we Packer fans bring the most NFL Championship ever in the NFL(12 by the Packer's to be exact) :evil: we were doing fine when we had a complete team, i just hope we can make it to the big one when everybody is healthy and can play!
whatya mean i talked a lot of **** all week, i still can bring the sh!t your way. the last time i looked the fins still were the only team over .600!:yell:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by PAP
....things to hold on to when pummeled:lol: :lol: i've got it, you get it!:p

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 02:41 AM
we were doing fine when we had a complete team, i just hope we can make it to the big one when everybody is healthy and can play!
whatya mean i talked a lot of **** all week, i still can bring the sh!t your way. the last time i looked the fins still were the only team over .600!:yell:

kind of like Warner was Traded from the Packer's to the Ram's?(this is what you stated a few days ago)

p.s. How come you will not answer me about your avator? Geez all I asked was "does this mean your ***** smells?"

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:42 AM
kind of like Warner was Traded from the Packer's to the Ram's?(this is what you stated a few days ago) it was true then, and its true now!:p

PAP
11-05-2002, 02:43 AM
i've got it, you get it!:p

:cry: :cry:

PAP
11-05-2002, 02:44 AM
it was true then, and its true now!:p

24-10.....this is true:p :p :D

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 02:44 AM
it was true then, and its true now!:p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you always make this much of idiot out of yourself?

get you're history right dumbsh1t , Warner was not traded to the Rams from the Packer's . He was CUT by the Packer's then played Arena League then picked up by the Lamb's

quiet frankly Warner couldnt hold Favre's jock strap :evil:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:48 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you always make this much of idiot out of yourself?

get you're history right dumbsh1t , Warner was not traded to the Rams from the Packer's . He was CUT by the Packer's then played Arena League then picked up by the Lamb's

quiet frankly Warner couldnt hold Favre's jock strap :evil: you dumb fuk, i said if warner hadn't been traded from the pack, he would have gone back into the grocery business, i know i didn't say he was traded to the rams because it was his quote!:fire:

PAP
11-05-2002, 02:50 AM
you dumb fuk, i said if warner hadn't been traded from the pack, he would have gone back into the grocery business, i know i didn't say he was traded to the rams because it was his quote!:fire:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ..I`m soooo missunderstood!

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 02:51 AM
you dumb fuk, i said if warner hadn't been traded from the pack, he would have gone back into the grocery business, i know i didn't say he was traded to the rams because it was his quote!:fire: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL He was never "TRADED From The Packers "... reading and writing comprehension that hard for you? Honestly you're a gem.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 02:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL He was never "TRADED From The Packers "... reading and writing comprehension that hard for you? Honestly you're a gem. traded, cut whats the diff, he didn't like favre was the point, you dumba$$!:yell:

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 02:55 AM
traded, cut whats the diff, he didn't like favre was the point, you dumba$$!:yell: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Point Set Match ;)

PAP
11-05-2002, 02:58 AM
traded, cut whats the diff, he didn't like favre was the point, you dumba$$!:yell:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I don`t KNOW the difference?...:cry: :cry: :cry:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by PAP
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I don`t KNOW the difference?...:cry: :cry: :cry: i was pretty certain you didn't!

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 03:04 AM
i was pretty certain you didn't!

apparently you didnt either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:08 AM
apparently you didnt either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh i understand, they didn't nickname favre " the hog" for nothing on that program!;)

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 03:10 AM
of i understand, they didn't nickname favre " the hog" for nothing on that program!;)

:lol: :lol: keep grasping :D

PAP
11-05-2002, 03:13 AM
oh i understand, they didn't nickname favre " the hog" for nothing on that program!;)

...piniata...with only a blindfold:lol:

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:13 AM
:lol: :lol: keep grasping :D thats not grasping, thats the truth!;)

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by PAP
...piniata...with only a blindfold:lol: WHATS A PINIATA?

WisconsinFan
11-05-2002, 03:21 AM
thats not grasping, thats the truth!;) :sleep:

did you see Flanagan pankcake block JT tonight on that perfect pull? Geez, Flanny made him his bitch tonight at Center and Left Tackle . Talk about a waste and undersize lineman :lol: :lol: