PDA

View Full Version : Cue heavenly music....

Samphin
08-03-2005, 03:01 AM
My friends, I have hit the motherload this past week.

First off, I just got back from spending a week in the Bahamas on Sunday, camp is open, I have tickets to see our beloved fins beat the snot out of the Raiders in November and today, the ultimate.

I carpooled with my GF today to try and save some money on gas. Since I have a company car, we took that ( naturally ). Now, I got done with work about an hour earlier than she was to be off. So, I called her and told her that I would probably just walk around the mall a little bit to kill time. She was having none of that and demanded to be picked up early so she could get some new running shoes ( we are training for a marathon in October ). I caved and said I would pick her up but wasn't happy about it.

After she got her shoes, we had some time before we went for our 5 mile run, so I asked her what she wanted to do. She jokingly said, well, we can go look at the big screen tv's and pretend to buy one. I said sure. Well, to make a long story short, I now have a 50" Plasma TV primed with HD to watch our beloved fins on Sunday Ticket. The best part? She is the one who fell in love wth the TV and said we should get it!

So folks, you could kill me now and I would be happy...wait, no I wouldn't kill me AFTER the season cuz then I will have been happy...hopefully. :) Just thought I would share the good news with all of you!

Megatron
08-03-2005, 03:05 AM
My friends, I have hit the motherload this past week.

First off, I just got back from spending a week in the Bahamas on Sunday, camp is open, I have tickets to see our beloved fins beat the snot out of the Raiders in November and today, the ultimate.

I carpooled with my GF today to try and save some money on gas. Since I have a company car, we took that ( naturally ). Now, I got done with work about an hour earlier than she was to be off. So, I called her and told her that I would probably just walk around the mall a little bit to kill time. She was having none of that and demanded to be picked up early so she could get some new running shoes ( we are training for a marathon in October ). I caved and said I would pick her up but wasn't happy about it.

After she got her shoes, we had some time before we went for our 5 mile run, so I asked her what she wanted to do. She jokingly said, well, we can go look at the big screen tv's and pretend to buy one. I said sure. Well, to make a long story short, I now have a 50" Plasma TV primed with HD to watch our beloved fins on Sunday Ticket. The best part? She is the one who fell in love wth the TV and said we should get it!

So folks, you could kill me now and I would be happy...wait, no I wouldn't kill me AFTER the season cuz then I will have been happy...hopefully. :) Just thought I would share the good news with all of you! Your girlfriend is cheating on you. Problem is.......it's with me. Feel good now???

LtDan
08-03-2005, 03:08 AM
Your girlfriend is cheating on you. Problem is.......it's with me. Feel good now???You too? Damn, she said I was the only one for her(j/k) Enjoy that beast of a TV

outtawack311
08-03-2005, 03:11 AM
Your girlfriend is cheating on you. Problem is.......it's with me. Feel good now???

I have a feeling that it wouldnt bother him now that he has the 50 inch HD tv.

Phinz4Life
08-03-2005, 03:18 AM
You want heavenly...

It's 3 am. I'm watching the Phins/Patriots MNF Game that was saved on my DVR. I can't help it. I NEED Dolphins football! How sweet it is watching. Oh man, how I love this team.

Also - Madden, what an a$$.

mor911
08-03-2005, 08:06 AM
Congrats on the TV dude! I bet it looks great...