PDA

View Full Version : Farve/Harrison 4 CJ/Hasselback

12Gauge
08-03-2005, 02:30 PM
I just traded Hasselback and Chad Johnson for Brett Favre and Marvin Harrison...
What do you all think of this deal?????
I really see it as pretty even... I picked up Hasselback in the 9th round, so it wasn't like he was a real prize for me...
I love Chad Johnson, but I feel Harrison would have to intentionally try his hardest to get below 10 TDs with Manning... He is just spectucular...

Anyways.. who wins?????

NYinBostonFin
08-03-2005, 03:12 PM
I just traded Hasselback and Chad Johnson for Brett Favre and Marvin Harrison...
What do you all think of this deal?????
I really see it as pretty even... I picked up Hasselback in the 9th round, so it wasn't like he was a real prize for me...
I love Chad Johnson, but I feel Harrison would have to intentionally try his hardest to get below 10 TDs with Manning... He is just spectucular...

Anyways.. who wins?????

I had harrison last year. He isn't the stud he once was but he is consistent. Wayne stokley and others have been taking a lot of TDs away from him. Chad Johnson might have a breakout year. He looked very good at the end of the year and I want him when I draft this season.

Farve will always put up #'s but he also puts up a lot of ints. Hasselback will be looking to come back in a big way and has finally got some guys who can hold on to the ball.

Personally I don't think you should have made the trade. But it is only the beginning of the season.

12Gauge
08-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the input.... I see Favre in the pocket of QBs right after the studs... and I don't see Hasselback there, although he has talent... Especially with Walker back in camp, I see Favre putting up the numbers I need to where I won't have to worry about QB for the rest of the season....

The emergence of Wayne/Stokley may take a few Tds from Harrison... but I think there are plenty to go around and there presence makes Harrison easier to get the ball to...

thanks again for the input

FinNasty
08-03-2005, 03:44 PM
I dont see Favre haveing that great of a year. But then again... we are comparing him to Hasselbeck. So I would say the QBs are about even... But I would take Chad Johnson over Harrison any day. Payton spreads the ball alot where as Chad is gunna be the clear #1 guy for Palmer... just my opinion though...

Nasty

Dolphin1184
08-05-2005, 05:49 PM
I love Favre. He always is reliable. Last year I had Favre and Donald Driver and they contributed really well.