PDA

View Full Version : Any DC area Finfans

Brad528
08-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Any of you have the Ticket and like to drink beer cause I could bring the beer if you let me watch the game. Or maybe we could all meet up a some bars in the area I know alot of good places to watch the game.

hooserdaddy
09-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Any of you have the Ticket and like to drink beer cause I could bring the beer if you let me watch the game. Or maybe we could all meet up a some bars in the area I know alot of good places to watch the game.

I live in Arlington, VA and looking for a place to go. I know about the ESPN zone, but I'm afraid I would have to get there by 10am to get a good seat. I'm really looking for a place that either play fins games on the bigger tv's and or has a speaker box at every table so that you can listen to the game as well. Any help would be appreciated!!! my email address is bjhooser@comcast.net. Let me know if you know of any fan clubs around here that have a good enough following to be able to see all the dolphins games on the bigscreen.

Brian

Frank B
09-08-2005, 02:36 PM
I don't know of any bars in the area that show Fins games on the big screen. I usually watch games at Crystal City Sports Pub. Great food, lots of tv's around the restaurant, but it gets crowded on Sundays.