PDA

View Full Version : Pic from another forum (This is seriously not thick)

K-train
08-04-2005, 03:28 PM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/sophiaivonnatalia2.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Pagan
08-04-2005, 03:30 PM
The only person who would consider that NOT thick would be Louie Anderson.

Bro....stop f*cking around. If she's fat, don't say she isn't. :shakeno:

Spray Mucus
08-04-2005, 03:33 PM

I respect the work you do. but stop discouraging this kid.

seriously what kinda worped world do you live in where you can't find the buety in some of his threads?

I'm sure if any of those girls let you hit you wouldn't pass it up.

K-train
08-04-2005, 03:33 PM

I dont think she's thick.

Pagan
08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
I respect the work you do. but stop discouraging this kid.

seriously what kinda worped world do you live in where you can't find the buety in some of his threads?
I'm not discouraging him from posting, I'm discouraging him from saying they're not fat. He can post all the fat chicks he wants, just let us know.

You're missing the point of this forum. We can see girls with huge a$$es walking along the street anywhere we go. You don't see too many like Next Door Nikki walking around. It's refreshing to see that.

I'm sure if any of those girls let you hit you wouldn't pass it up.
That's a bet you'd lose badly bro. I don't go hoggin'. Maybe YOU wouldn't pass one up, but'd it'd be hard for me to hit one as I'm gagging.

Spray Mucus
08-04-2005, 03:47 PM
You're missing the point of this forum. We can see girls with huge a$$es walking along the street anywhere we go. You don't see too many like Next Door Nikki walking around. It's refreshing to see that.

That's a bet you'd lose badly bro. I don't go hoggin'. Maybe YOU wouldn't pass one up, but'd it'd be hard for me to hit one as I'm gagging.

Good looking women are all around as are the thick ones. But then again I live in Southern Cali, and hit the gym freaquintly so I see it every single day.

As for that bet. Your missing a good time. and not to attack your age (because I'm saying this with all due respect and a smile on my face :) ) but you must have game, or a 7 figure income, if you can hook stuff up like Next Door Nikkie on a consistant basis.

again, not trying to start a fight, so we cool :D

but for this hombre, thick girls are alright in my book.

Pagan
08-04-2005, 03:57 PM
As for that bet. Your missing a good time. and not to attack your age (because I'm saying this with all due respect and a smile on my face :) ) but you must have game, or a 7 figure income, if you can hook stuff up like Next Door Nikkie on a consistant basis.
Age is merely a number, my friend.

Go look at my website. I don't look my age, hit the gym probably as often as you, and I play in a rock band.

Don't need any 7 figure income. ;)

Spray Mucus
08-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Age is merely a number, my friend.

Go look at my website. I don't look my age, hit the gym probably as often as you, and I play in a rock band.

Don't need any 7 figure income. ;)

again I wasn't attacking your age. But I hear all the time from female friends how the creapy 40-50ish year old guy was trying to hook up with them at the club over the weekend. I just get that image.

So hopefully no offense taken.

and again I respect you so, it's all good! and ultimatly GO PHINS!

Pagan
08-04-2005, 04:09 PM
again I wasn't attacking your age. But I hear all the time from female friends how the creapy 40-50ish year old guy was trying to hook up with them at the club over the weekend. I just get that image.

So hopefully no offense taken.

and again I respect you so, it's all good! and ultimatly GO PHINS!
Nah...no offense whatsoever.

I understand the "creepy" guy. That's why I glad I don't look my age. When I start looking old, that's when I hang up the bass and stop performing live. I will not be - like Chris Rock said - the "old guy at the club". :lol:

Believe me, I don't go chasing tail anymore. I'm happily spoken for, but it's a nice compliment to the ego when those young hotties come up to YOU after you get offstage. ;)

mor911
08-04-2005, 04:37 PM
I think Pagan was just trying to say that K-train keeps labeling the thread as "not thick" and the girls do seem to be thick.

No granted, thick to me may not be thick to you. But I think she's thick... And I also felt mislead when opening this thread.

K-train
08-04-2005, 04:48 PM
I think Pagan was just trying to say that K-train keeps labeling the thread as "not thick" and the girls do seem to be thick.

No granted, thick to me may not be thick to you. But I think she's thick... And I also felt mislead when opening this thread.

Sorry:cry:

Spray Mucus
08-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Sorry:cry:

Don't be. your art is thick girls. so keep em coming!

byroan
08-04-2005, 08:06 PM
She isn't thick. She just has a big a$$. I'd advise Pagan to just stop clicking threads that are created by K-train. Some people actually like girls to have a little meat on their bones. She sure as hell isn't fat.

CalDolFan10x14
08-04-2005, 10:17 PM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/sophiaivonnatalia2.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

The one on the right looks like she wants to strangle the girl in the middle with her own pink g-string! :lol: :lol:

John Biello
08-05-2005, 09:38 AM
pagan man its all good, just crack open a few cold ones before lookin at ktrains posts. to each his own my friend, although im on your side of the fence, Ktrain has found a nice niche here

Pagan
08-05-2005, 10:01 AM
pagan man its all good, just crack open a few cold ones before lookin at ktrains posts. to each his own my friend, although im on your side of the fence, Ktrain has found a nice niche here
Yea, it is all good. Everyone seems to be missing the point.

It's NO problem if he wants to post thick, rubenesque, zoftig, or any other name that's used for fat girls in here. He can post all he wants!

All I'm saying is don't trick people with the title by saying it's NOT a fat chick. When he says "This is seriously not thick" and you open up to see stretch marks right off the bat....well....ya know....;)

Mr Yu
08-05-2005, 09:59 PM
That's thick light. Not regular thick , but thick none the less.

Boone
08-05-2005, 11:11 PM
K-train...just start creating different titles....stop using "This is seriously not thick"....be more creative.