PDA

View Full Version : Panic button?...smack



nyrican
11-05-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by BSQX4
True, I think it's panic button time. Mr. Turnover has got to go. No more Ray, he sucks and IMO we won't win any games with him. I'm up for anything different. Last night the wheels came off.

Hi brain surgeon haahahahahahah :lol:

who you gonna call Maroone no Marino :lol: :lol: :lol:

wait call Troy Aikman no no wait um um um Elvis yea yea yea uh uh Elvis yea yea Elvis he his the man

DESPERATE TIMES BRING DESPERATE MEASURES !!!!!!!!

START SPREADING THE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh those tricky Dolphins !!!!

Coral Reefer
11-05-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by nyrican
Hi brain surgeon haahahahahahah :lol:

who you gonna call Maroone no Marino :lol: :lol: :lol:

wait call Troy Aikman no no wait um um um Elvis yea yea yea uh uh Elvis yea yea Elvis he his the man

DESPERATE TIMES BRING DESPERATE MEASURES !!!!!!!!

START SPREADING THE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh those tricky Dolphins !!!!

Yep the trash has already started washing up on our shore!
Gotta love Jet fans......
3-5 and still they'll talk smack. It's all they know how to do.

nyrican
11-05-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Trekbiz
Yep the trash has already started washing up on our shore!
Gotta love Jet fans......
3-5 and still they'll talk smack. It's all they know how to do.

that's right !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami has the Dolphins the greatest football team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MarinoFan
11-05-2002, 11:40 AM
heym take the smack to the smack board jerk.

Sabre Ally
11-06-2002, 01:07 AM
:jetssuck:

MarinoFan
11-06-2002, 10:30 AM
Hey jerky, Florida is what it is, in spite of the damn transplanted NYer's, not because of ya'll. You are just a bunch of classless morons, trying to get along. Like the small kid at school, unwantede in any group of friends. There's only one place for that stench, it's called NY NJ area.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
Hey jerky, Florida is what it is, in spite of the damn transplanted NYer's, not because of ya'll. You are just a bunch of classless morons, trying to get along. Like the small kid at school, unwantede in any group of friends. There's only one place for that stench, it's called NY NJ area.

You're calling someone trashy,yet using the word "ya'll" ? :eek: Yes, we can't all be trailer trash like you. :lol: Just because you can hum the tune of delivrance ,doesn't make you an ejmucated kind of guy ;)

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
:jetssuck:

Too true Ally :evil:

... and man-o-man I hope they suck like a black hole this Sunday... ;)

DenniYork
11-08-2002, 12:46 AM
Not a chance. The only one suckin is gonna be Ricky. Suckin wind.

And MarinoFan. This is the smack forum you moron. O, and by the way Marino choked and retired.

Yeah, whatever. We suck. We're gonna have the same record in 2 weeks! Whatta ya think of that Flipper groupies!

Lucas Mucas. He couldn't hit a wall with a dart, o damn, no, I mean Rosieballs couldn't hit a wall with a dart!

Jets win!
Zach cries all the way home.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 12:49 AM
:jetssuck:

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 12:50 AM
:jetssuck:

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 12:53 AM
How's it going Ally?? long time no read!

I missed ya... :(

Capt. Dick
11-08-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by DenniYork
Not a chance. The only one suckin is gonna be Ricky. Suckin wind.

And MarinoFan. This is the smack forum you moron. O, and by the way Marino choked and retired.

Yeah, whatever. We suck. We're gonna have the same record in 2 weeks! Whatta ya think of that Flipper groupies!

Lucas Mucas. He couldn't hit a wall with a dart, o damn, no, I mean Rosieballs couldn't hit a wall with a dart!

Jets win!
Zach cries all the way home.


I understand what you`re trying to say, but it`s difficult for me to converse with a person, who`s named after a restaurant chain.

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
How's it going Ally?? long time no read!

I missed ya... :(

Not bad. Next week won't be so busy. ;)

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Not bad. Next week won't be so busy. ;) For me too ... I hope.... it's been a long week.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I understand what you`re trying to say, but it`s difficult for me to converse with a person, who`s named after a restaurant chain.

Ill take the Scrambled Jets Brains Special the one that comes with burnt DB toast.


BB

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
Ill take the Scrambled Jets Brains Special
It'd be an improvement.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
It'd be an improvement.

It'd ? improvement?


BB

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:56 AM
Go back to sleep before the boogy man comes out from under your bed.

Sniper
11-08-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Go back to sleep before the boogy man comes out from under your bed.

Your mommy never told you that the boogy man was actually your Uncle Timmy. She needed the money and he always did have this thing for boys...

bigbry
11-08-2002, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Your mommy never told you that the boogy man was actually your Uncle Timmy. She needed the money and he always did have this thing for boys...

:lol: :lol: :lol:


BB

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Your mommy never told you that the boogy man was actually your Uncle Timmy. She needed the money and he always did have this thing for boys...
Your mommy never told you the boogy man was the milkman.

Sniper
11-08-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Your mommy never told you the boogy man was the milkman.

Let me guess... your best broken record smack?

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Let me guess... your best broken record smack?
For you a broken record is disasterous. Your 1987 LP needle doesn't work quite as well on today's CDs.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
For you a broken record is disasterous. Your 1987 LP needle doesn't work quite as well on today's CDs.

"For you a broken record is disasterous. " Internet translator please .


BB

Sniper
11-08-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
For you a broken record is disasterous. Your 1987 LP needle doesn't work quite as well on today's CDs.

I guess you aren't as illiterate as I thought... you speak fluent idiot.

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
you speak fluent idiot.
You speak fluent spray.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 10:10 AM
you swallow fluid spunk...

DenniYork
11-08-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I understand what you`re trying to say, but it`s difficult for me to converse with a person, who`s named after a restaurant chain.

LOL. I wouldn't talk about names. I thnk that's all I have too say on that one.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by DenniYork
LOL. I wouldn't talk about names. I thnk that's all I have too say on that one.

:lol: Sorry Cap.. but he got ya there! :lol:

Capt. Dick
11-08-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by DenniYork
LOL. I wouldn't talk about names. I thnk that's all I have too say on that one.


Again, I understand your point, because you physically don`t have a point of reference. You don`t see me making fun of you, do ya?

Sheesh!....take a midol!


Oh, and btw.....GO Phins!! :D

Capt. Dick
11-08-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
:lol: Sorry Cap.. but he got ya there! :lol:


Hey...what can I say?....Typing before thinking is my specialty. :D

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 03:42 PM
:lol:

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 09:49 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
11-08-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Your mommy never told you the boogy man was the milkman. haven't you ever wondered, each time you move, you have the same mailman!:D :evil:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
haven't you ever wondered, each time you move, you have the same mailman!
What's a mailman?

bigbry
11-08-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
What's a mailman?


Hes the guy thats been delivering his "package" to your In-slot.


BB

dolfan06
11-09-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
What's a mailman? i can understand johnny's confusion, the spelling is not what he's used to, he likes "MALEMEN"! excuse me johnny, i forgot about your problem!:rolleyes: