PDA

View Full Version : 50 Cent - Piggy Bank

Prime Time
08-04-2005, 08:03 PM
For a record considered to be just a warning shot, 50 Cent's "Piggy Bank" continues to have the largest ripple effect of any rap song this year. Last week Nas finally responded to the cut, and this week 50 issued a video mixtape that includes a full-length clip for the song.

The video is animated and starts with three boys walking down "Beaver Street" when one of them stops at an arcade. The kid is infatuated with a game called "Rapper Knockout," which stars 50 Cent as a ring king beating opponents to a pulp. The video then takes a look inside the video game as 50 squares off against Fat Joe. The animated Joe is afraid to go the ring at first, and gets pummeled when he finally enters.

The same fate holds true for an animated Jadakiss, which Fif imagines dressed up like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle — complete with Raphael's red mask and a slice of pizza — wearing a belt with a buckle that says "Jada."

Later, 50 depicts Game as a Mr. Potato Head doll with a "Wankster" headband and Cassidy as a young kid wearing a pink hoodie with "I'm a Hustla" embroidered on it. Cass gets punched in the stomach by two kids. In a separate scene, another kid is seen wearing Superman's tights and cape while running down the street. Instead of the Man of Steel's S, he has a red logo of Nas' name on his chest and is chasing a "Milkshake" truck before jumping at the vehicle and falling flat on his face.

Not the whole article in the quotations FH, don't worry. :)

Prime Time
08-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Some pics....

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
Its the kid, 50 Cent!

Cassidy..wearin' his traditional pink!

Fat Hoe...err...Fat Joe.

Ja Rule. Funny pic in the backround.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Jadakiss.

Let it Shyne

If it isn't Potato Head himself..Game.

:roflmao: 50 is #1

Prime Time
08-04-2005, 08:10 PM
50 Cent, by his car.

Nas chasing after the Milkshake that brings all the boys to the yard.

#1 at his thrown.

50 vs Fat Joe.

Mr Potato Head Pt 2

:rofl: :lol: :up:

Nappy Roots
08-04-2005, 10:00 PM
wow, thats funny. But to much. 50 prolly shouldnt of went this far. i could see him doing it at Ja, but the rest isnt nessesary(or how ever the hell you spell it).......50 better be careful with him pokin fun at Shine.....

Nappy Roots
08-04-2005, 10:01 PM
god that one of Jada is ****in hilarious

Prime Time
08-04-2005, 10:30 PM
:rofl:

Nappy have you heard the Piggy Bank track? It is a diss at Jada, Nas, and Fat Joe. This is the video for the Track that was on the Massacre.

Cassidy and Game have started beef with 50 and Ja Rule, well he is just Ja Rule. :lol:

tucker
08-05-2005, 12:02 AM
ya its a crappy diss at that, but so was nas's retaliation diss..but this looks quite funny..50 needs to be careful tho, b/c he is starting to fall in the same route as ja..people liked him and now people are starting to hate him...and he needs to put out that MOP ALBUM and MOBB DEEP ( maybe he can revive prodigy's career, b/c he's been wack since HNIC)

Nappy Roots
08-05-2005, 12:17 AM

Nappy have you heard the Piggy Bank track? It is a diss at Jada, Nas, and Fat Joe. This is the video for the Track that was on the Massacre.

Cassidy and Game have started beef with 50 and Ja Rule, well he is just Ja Rule. :lol:

come on man, of course ive heard that ****. putting something like this is still going to far. hes taking little **** and making it big. Ja he really has problems with, they got real beef, so 50 is gonna do Ja until Ja is dead. But after the 300 bars from Game, game apologized. Styles p is trying to squash beef with him. so i dont know if he shoulda went after Jada, specially after jada ripped him apart. but shine is a bad *****, i wouldnt be messin with shine. specially since shine doesnt want beef with 50, but 50 gotta drag it out for bad **** to happen. dont get me wrong, **** is funny as hell, but i think he went a lil to far. 5-0 a funny man though.

oh yea, and fat joe is garbage, so anything that ends his career quicker is fine by me.

Prime Time
08-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Game apologized? I haven't seen it.

Beef with Jada and Fat Joe is because he saw them with Ja Rule who you mentioned in New York, New York. That is why he has beef with them. Plus his beef is helping make money and 50 is a true hustler, he is doing anything and everything to make an infinite amount of money.

Nappy Roots
08-05-2005, 12:26 AM
Game apologized? I haven't seen it.

Beef with Jada and Fat Joe is because he saw them with Ja Rule who you mentioned in New York, New York. That is why he has beef with them. Plus his beef is helping make money and 50 is a true hustler, he is doing anything and everything to make an infinite amount of money.

well he aint apologize directly to 50, but for just like being reckless and ****.

but i know why he got beef with them, but it was still a small beef wit them. but you right, 50 is a true hustler, and whatever is gonna make him money. more power to him. but he might be biting off more then he could chew messin with Nas, and he could be hurtin physically from he messin with shine to much.

Prime Time
08-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Yeah, but I don't know, I think 5-0 wouldn't mind a confrontation. He has been shot 9 times as you well know, so I think he feels he is still here for a reason...to take out the trash :)

Nappy Roots
08-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Yeah, but I don't know, I think 5-0 wouldn't mind a confrontation. He has been shot 9 times as you well know, so I think he feels he is still here for a reason...to take out the trash :)

well i would be worried about Nas if i was him. Any other rapper and Nas woulda ended dudes career with Ether.

:eek: 50 got some balls though, cause anybody that has enough balls to take shots at Nas, knows if he releases another Ether....**** could be over for em

Prime Time
08-05-2005, 12:49 AM
Nas' **** was wack. I liked both of Jada's disses better..MUCH MUCH better. Fat Joe's diss which is never played was wack too. Nas and Joe's are pretty even.

Nappy Roots
08-05-2005, 01:02 AM
i know it was wack....but he still put out the greatest dis song in the history of hiphop. imo at least. it still has to be on the back of your mind when dissing a man like that.

tucker
08-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Yeah, but I don't know, I think 5-0 wouldn't mind a confrontation. He has been shot 9 times as you well know, so I think he feels he is still here for a reason...to take out the trash :)this is a business move...he did this song to create hype for his re-release, thats it...i doubt the being shot 9 times really matters any more..

Prime Time
08-05-2005, 03:23 PM
this is a business move...he did this song to create hype for his re-release, thats it...i doubt the being shot 9 times really matters any more..
Huh? :confused:

The song came out in the original Massacre cd.

tucker
08-05-2005, 04:28 PM
i meant having a video like this and letting the public and media get ahold of it b4 i comes out, to draw more attention and curiousity..its a smart business move..plus was anyone else very dissapointed in this album? i mean, its rather weak except for about 4 songs

Jimi
08-05-2005, 07:15 PM
For some reason i cant see the pictures. Do you have a link to the site?

LightsOut
08-05-2005, 07:23 PM
50 is garbage. Game dissed the **** outta him and 50 sayin he don't want no beef with game now. Jada has already killed him. Nas is coming with ether on the next album. he's already said it. track he put out recently is like the stillmatic freestyle he used for jay. And Fat Joe's track was even better than that piggybank ****.

But oh he's been shot 9 times. wow. he's gangsta! lets buy his album.

Prime Time
08-05-2005, 08:09 PM
i meant having a video like this and letting the public and media get ahold of it b4 i comes out, to draw more attention and curiousity..its a smart business move..plus was anyone else very dissapointed in this album? i mean, its rather weak except for about 4 songs

Of course. Like I said before...50 is a true hustler. He knows how to make money now. And I liked his album, don't know how you couldn't like it.

50 is garbage. Game dissed the **** outta him and 50 sayin he don't want no beef with game now. Jada has already killed him. Nas is coming with ether on the next album. he's already said it. track he put out recently is like the stillmatic freestyle he used for jay. And Fat Joe's track was even better than that piggybank ****.

But oh he's been shot 9 times. wow. he's gangsta! lets buy his album.

He was lyin'. He just said that. Did you see the pics? There is a pic of Game as himself aka Mr Potato Head. He don't give two craps about GAYme and his beef.

Jada killed him? How? By saying where do you live in Conneticut, TWICE?! His song was ok, nothing special. 50's I RUN NY was okay but at the end he killed Jada by saying he owes money. Nas and Fat Joe's **** was wack and Piggy Bank was hotter then both.

LightsOut
08-05-2005, 09:28 PM
He was lyin'. He just said that. Did you see the pics? There is a pic of Game as himself aka Mr Potato Head. He don't give two craps about GAYme and his beef.

Jada killed him? How? By saying where do you live in Conneticut, TWICE?! His song was ok, nothing special. 50's I RUN NY was okay but at the end he killed Jada by saying he owes money. Nas and Fat Joe's **** was wack and Piggy Bank was hotter then both.

piggybank was ***. they hyped the **** outta of it and it was wack. just like his whole album. he didn't get at nobody good. every diss released since then has been better. 50 can't handle none of these guys (cept maybe joe). he don't have no lyrical skill. he's just popular with some white people cause they think getting shot is cool.

Prime Time
08-05-2005, 09:40 PM
piggybank was ***. they hyped the **** outta of it and it was wack. just like his whole album. he didn't get at nobody good. every diss released since then has been better. 50 can't handle none of these guys (cept maybe joe). he don't have no lyrical skill. he's just popular with some white people cause they think getting shot is cool.

:lol: :rofl:

Piggy Bank was hott. It started the whole beef. He killed Jadakiss with the line "Yeah the people in NY yeah they like your vocals, but thats only NY dogg your *** is local!" :0wned:

Everyone else's diss has been wack...that is my opinion. You think they have been better then that is your opinion.

He doesn't have lyrical skill? Hm, I disagree, the boy can rap, just not fast like Jay Z or Cassidy.

He is popular with White People? Then how come I see Black People (among others, Hispanic, White, Island even Asian) people wearing G UNIT, and buying the CDs and listening to the music. GGGG UNIT!

byroan
08-05-2005, 09:41 PM
he's just popular with some white people cause they think getting shot is cool.

Yep, that's exactly why I like 50. :rolleyes:

LightsOut
08-05-2005, 10:10 PM
He doesn't have lyrical skill? Hm, I disagree, the boy can rap, just not fast like Jay Z or Cassidy.

He is popular with White People? Then how come I see Black People (among others, Hispanic, White, Island even Asian) people wearing G UNIT, and buying the CDs and listening to the music. GGGG UNIT!

50's fanbase is white. you don't sell 10 million if your depending on people in the hood to buy your albums.

I do this all the time, stuck with a little shine
Walk with a little nine, case I get in a bind
They say I'm ****in' crazy, they think I'm out my mind
Cause I'm down to bust a nigga head all the time

i grew up on rakim, krs-one, big daddy kane, etc. so needless to say your idea of good lyrics and mine are different.

Prime Time
08-05-2005, 10:31 PM
50's fanbase is white. you don't sell 10 million if your depending on people in the hood to buy your albums.

I do this all the time, stuck with a little shine
Walk with a little nine, case I get in a bind
They say I'm ****in' crazy, they think I'm out my mind
Cause I'm down to bust a nigga head all the time

i grew up on rakim, krs-one, big daddy kane, etc. so needless to say your idea of good lyrics and mine are different.

50 doesn't depend on white people to buy his albums. He depends on more then people besides the hood to sell and he sells because he makes hits.

LightsOut
08-05-2005, 10:38 PM
50 doesn't depend on white people to buy his albums.

he would disagree with you. 50 is not popular among hip hop heads. he's popular with the mtv audience.

backpacker
08-05-2005, 11:01 PM
he's just popular with some white people cause they think getting shot is cool.

assh*le comment

jada did kill him. u mentioned the conneticut line, which was no where near the best line he put out. try this line.

"This is a true fact
Since when has it become cool to get shot and not shoot back."

or maybe this one

"Be laid up stiff, spit straight up piff
I did really songs wit B.I.G., no made up ****s"

or maybe even this

"And I dont got a problem wit clout
you ain't get shot again so whats ya second album about? (nothin)"

should i continue? and those are just lyrics from checkmate.

the only reason nas's track wasnt that good, was because he wasnt as personal as he was on Ether. and Ether was his second track he put out against jay z, so if and when 50 retaliates, Nas will finish it. besides, Nas's track was still good and WAY better than fat joes p.o.s. here's a line from "Don't Body Ya Self".

"I'ma bury 'em, ****** don't want beef, they vegetarian
Scared of p*ssy, you climbed out a caesarian."

or maybe you'll like this one better?

"They say Jada defeated him, Joe to street for him
What's next? I guess it's for Nas to ether him"

yup, that should be good enough.

tucker
08-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Of course. Like I said before...50 is a true hustler. He knows how to make money now. And I liked his album, don't know how you couldn't like it.

well one, is kinda because he didnt seem like he tried..he sounds very laxadazickle on the album(sp)...the beats werent very good...and the lyrics are something i wouldnt expect from him...now "ski mask way" and "baltimore love thing" are good, but songs like.. just a lil bit, oughta control, candy shop, gatman and robbin, my toy soldiers..are pure wackness...dont get me wrong, 50's a cool dude, he works out at my gym in boca when he's in town so we talk..but his new album just isnt that good...more than anything he's doing what he once used make fun of ja rule do...but one thing is for sure, you know you have made it when people starting hating on him...unless your just some huge G-UNIT fan who likes what ever they put out..but young buck and game have put out the 2 best albums from that click so far...and you do know that 50's audience is mainly made up of suburban white dudes and girls who watch TRL...he even knows thats his fan base..and lol@ rapping fast like cassidy and jayz..they dont even rap fast..unless you mean jayz back in the day with jaz-o

Prime Time
08-06-2005, 02:12 AM
I meant Jay Z when he rapped before. Cassidy is okay. 50 doesn't rap fast. Not his thing.

I do like G UNIT.

50's fan production isn't all about white people when it comes to his fanbase. He sells because he makes music that appeals to more then one type of people. You think those songs were wack? I strongly disagree. Toy Soldiers was hott. Candy Shop, Just a Lil bit, Disco Inferno were all RADIO hits.

BTW...yeah Jada said that crap, and I agree it was solid but 50 got that man by putting his business out there, of him owing money. Jada hasn't even mentioned it, because he can't say nuttin.

Nappy Roots
08-06-2005, 12:15 PM
I meant Jay Z when he rapped before. Cassidy is okay. 50 doesn't rap fast. Not his thing.

I do like G UNIT.

50's fan production isn't all about white people when it comes to his fanbase. He sells because he makes music that appeals to more then one type of people. You think those songs were wack? I strongly disagree. Toy Soldiers was hott. Candy Shop, Just a Lil bit, Disco Inferno were all RADIO hits.

BTW...yeah Jada said that crap, and I agree it was solid but 50 got that man by putting his business out there, of him owing money. Jada hasn't even mentioned it, because he can't say nuttin.

although i like G-Unit for the most part. i think toy soldiers and candy shop was garbage. i didnt like Massacre to much.

and by the way, to say that 50 is popular cause white people think its cool to get shot 50 times is a booty statement. White people like good sounding music and party music. they dont care about the small stuff about 50 being a snitch. and by the way, get rich or die trying sold 11 million, people was bumpin that **** in the hood for a good year. so dont give me that **** about 50s fan base only being white. cause its hard to not buy an album after dude put out a classic like get rich or die trying.......

Nappy Roots
08-06-2005, 12:17 PM
..but young buck and game have put out the 2 best albums from that click so far..

definitly agree with that one.

Buck or Games album>>>Massacre

but some people like different things.

Prime Time
08-06-2005, 01:25 PM
I liked all of the albums G UNIT has put out. Best CD is still up in the air for me. Still deciding.

Prime Time
08-06-2005, 04:11 PM
50 Cent disses The Game by saying his toy package of a face of Game into a Potatoe Head is packaged, with the box saying:

"CERTIFIED GANGSTA INCLUDES FREE BUTTERFLY TATTOO." Calls Game a name dropper and it says if you press the toy twice it will diss and apologize lol. 50 goes at Shyne, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Nas and Ja Rule. Look for more videos on 50 Cent's upcoming re-release of The Massacre September 6th

tucker
08-06-2005, 04:47 PM
its a known fact that most of 50's fans are white...i mean its pretty obvious when he says he knows most of his fans are white and that many of them come from young girls..of course other peolpe bought it, but white people make up for alot of his sale base...plus go into miami and see how many people actually have the real cd and not a bootleg...

Nappy Roots
08-06-2005, 07:31 PM
its a known fact that most of 50's fans are white...i mean its pretty obvious when he says he knows most of his fans are white and that many of them come from young girls..of course other peolpe bought it, but white people make up for alot of his sale base...plus go into miami and see how many people actually have the real cd and not a bootleg...

yea, its a fact i know. but to say its because "white people think getting shot 9 times is cool" being the reason is luda and really dumb actually.

tucker
08-06-2005, 10:29 PM
lol..but i bet there are people tho that feel that way

Prime Time
08-06-2005, 11:19 PM
If we were going to count bootlegs, 50 would have 20 Million+ with his CD. It isn't all white people

Muck
08-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Im not a troll....

But you are trolling.

I've said this a hundred times. And I'm not going to repeat myself again. If you don't like rap, stay out of the rap threads. Every rap fan on this board extends you this courtesy in the numerous rock threads we have. We expect you to do the same.

Do you like Bills fans talking crap in Dolphins threads on the main board??

I've cleaned up this thread.

Nappy Roots
08-09-2005, 08:05 PM
If we were going to count bootlegs, 50 would have 20 Million+ with his CD. It isn't all white people

all i know for sure is, in the hood they bumbed get rich or die trying all year. and in the club, when candy shop or just a lil bit comes on by 50, everyone be going crazy, black people might not buy a majority of his albums, but they like the ****.

Prime Time
08-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Definately. I remember being at a club the other day and being kinda tired, not really feeling the mood and they played Yayo's So Seductive, I got pumped and so did everyone else, I saw mad black people singing the lyrics.