PDA

View Full Version : what a week

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 12:38 PM
and its only tuesday! actually monday at work went pretty good!

after that a downhill slide. dolphins looking like sh!t last night, then on the way to work some clown in a black honda cuts me off. there were two trucks in front of us, two lanes, guy comes roaring up on my left, cuts in front of me and passes the truck in the #2 lane on the right, the guy in the truck hits his brakes when the guy starts to come around. i hit the brakes, supposed to be ASB, but those suckers locked, afraid i was gonna slide into the truck i turned right and went over the berm, couldn't go left the truck was there. glad that my truck handles as good as it does. i tore up 4 tires, $550 to get them replaced, you could see the steel belts in the front tires. got a partial license plate number, but i know what the car looks like, next time i see him i hope i'm in the company truck:yell:

RobertHoover
11-05-2002, 12:43 PM
Sorry to hear that 06, glad you're ok. Just remember, don't actually kill the guy, internet accres in prison is limited.

And most importantly, you're right the Dolphins looked like crap.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover
Sorry to hear that 06, glad you're ok. Just remember, don't actually kill the guy, internet accres in prison is limited.
thanx, i'm ok, just shaking like a leaf. i was so damned scared i didn't even get mad till now!:rolleyes:

RobertHoover
11-05-2002, 12:54 PM
It's beautiful what people will do on the highway.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 12:58 PM
It's beautiful what people will do on the highway. what happens off the highway is expensive! :rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
11-05-2002, 01:24 PM
The main thing is that you`re ok........

RobertHoover
11-05-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
The main thing is that you`re ok........

And through it all 06 can still recognize the Fish stunk last night. Thats a trooper if I've ever seen one.

dolfan06
11-05-2002, 11:42 PM
And through it all 06 can still recognize the Fish stunk last night. Thats a trooper if I've ever seen one. what can i say, it was a team effort!:(