PDA

View Full Version : breaking news

wyatt erp
08-05-2005, 12:17 AM
yes i have breaking news. what is this breaking news . oh crap i forgot , can you pass me a beer merc ? thank buddy. ok here it is the dolphins have annouced that they are coming out with new helmets i have no image to share but it is suposed to be be red white and blue with a aqua colred dolphin on the white part of the helmet details may not be coming because my beer is runing out and i just saw a naked woman on a camel and she was topless

thud , oh crap i just spilled my beer .

wyatt erp
08-05-2005, 12:19 AM
yes i have breaking news. what is this breaking news . oh crap i forgot , can you pass me a beer merc ? thank buddy. ok here it is the dolphins have annouced that they are coming out with new helmets i have no image to share but it is suposed to be be red white and blue with a aqua colred dolphin on the white part of the helmet details may not be coming because my beer is runing out and i just saw a naked woman on a camel and she was topless

is it a sin to spill oine own beer ? well the real breaking news is that i have no breaking new si am so freakin board that i am about to explode.

Slappy8800
08-05-2005, 12:19 AM
o.........k

Jt0323
08-05-2005, 12:25 AM

:shakeno:

_dan24
08-05-2005, 12:33 AM
wtf?

Jt0323
08-05-2005, 12:38 AM
"Breaking News"
Added: August 12, 2004 - The thread title "Breaking News" is only to be used when actual, bigtime news is breaking. This is a rule we take very seriously. While this is an internet message board, many Dolphin fans come here for their Dolphin-related news. And few if any of them appreciate being "taken". There are some things we hold sacred. This is one of them.

This rule also prohibits the intentional posting of sensational news that is known to be false.

34dontlosethat#
08-05-2005, 12:47 AM

Poor Soul :mrt:

wyatt erp
08-05-2005, 12:48 AM
i didn't see anyone objecting when the other cool cat started a breaking news thread its here in the lounge.

King Nate
08-05-2005, 01:01 AM
A naked woman on a camel topless you say? Hotness.

Timmy54
08-06-2005, 10:55 AM
that is one of the greatest drunk postings ever.