PDA

View Full Version : What's the league record for...



Pierpont_Weaver
11-05-2002, 10:50 PM
...turnovers. I think it is in jeperdy of getting demolished by the phins this year. :)

bigbry
11-05-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Pierpont_Weaver
...turnovers. I think it is in jeperdy of getting demolished by the phins this year. :)

Impossible! You've been turned-over more then ANYONE can count.


BB

The Phantom
11-05-2002, 10:55 PM
It was so nice of your Packers,for not running up the score like they could have..!
Of course that cheap shot of Jason Taylor's on Brett Favre was an NFL fine in the making...what's up with all of these lame fines the league is handing out these days..? What the hell do they expect..? Might as well install the rules of volleyball next.. :rolleyes:

Pierpont_Weaver
11-05-2002, 11:00 PM
It was so nice of your Packers,for not running up the score like they could have..!

Well, Phins fans are a fragile lot -- we wouldn't want our team to do anything mean that would upset a nine year old girl or anything. :)

The Phantom
11-05-2002, 11:20 PM
You Packer fans have class..! Nothing would be worse than a bunch of Miami 9 year olds,(who play hooky from school less than Ray Lucas throws interceptions a week)....being torn because there beloved fish got squished,by a team that thrives in the corn fields..!

Poor,poor Dullfins fans.....how will they go on if the Jillybobs of Buffalo or the New England Patsies take the division outright from them,it's going to happen anyway.....put a fork in them....the Dolphins are done..!

Capt. Dick
11-05-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom
It was so nice of your Packers,for not running up the score like they could have..!
Of course that cheap shot of Jason Taylor's on Brett Favre was an NFL fine in the making...what's up with all of these lame fines the league is handing out these days..? What the hell do they expect..? Might as well install the rules of volleyball next.. :rolleyes:


What the hell are doin` here anyway, buc`s fan?! If you`re gonna come to a team`s MB, who you don`t even play, at least bring some interesting smack.

Or at the least, bring some other fans to help you.

The Phantom
11-05-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
What the hell are doin` here anyway, buc`s fan?! If you`re gonna come to a team`s MB, who you don`t even play, at least bring some interesting smack.

Or at the least, bring some other fans to help you.


Wah,Wah,Wah,Wah.....somebody give Dick his pacifier..!{nothing worse than a sorry loser}
BTW...I work alone Cap. and I'm sure that the others who have invested your forum will tell you.....The Phantom can be a real pain in the side.....and if you call what you write as smack....then may I suggest that you moderate the Sesame Street forums..!
Have a nice day Oscar..!

Capt. Dick
11-05-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom
Wah,Wah,Wah,Wah.....somebody give Dick his pacifier..!{nothing worse than a sorry loser}
BTW...I work alone Cap. and I'm sure that the others who have invested your forum will tell you.....The Phantom can be a real pain in the side.....and if you call what you write as smack....then may I suggest that you moderate the Sesame Street forums..!
Have a nice day Oscar..!


Oh, that was a gem. :lol:

harmonkoz
11-05-2002, 11:48 PM
Thats right I forgot that Phantom was a Fuccaneers fan.

Raving about how good Packer fans are... Hell you are not even out of their division a year. A division, which by the way, your team sucked the bottom of more times than you go down on your pet goat in a day. Yet here you are sticking your nose so far up Packer fans a$$ that we are going to have to send a mine rescue team to find you.

Like that smell or what Phantom?

The Phantom
11-05-2002, 11:52 PM
It's not hard to impress you Dick..!
Can't you even come back with a zinger...or is this a Christian based forum..?

This place is a hoot.....never have I seen such a lost bunch of he said/she said bumbling-mindless and speachless turd balls in my life..!(prime example harmonkoz,dolfan06) 2 dipsticks that are weak minded,who do not even have a clue that we are here just wanting to make their blood boil..!

So let me get this straight Capt.DICK...if one doesn't kiss your Captain Dick ass,you end up on the Capt. DICK blacklist..?

My God man,have you no shame..?:toliet:

The Phantom
11-05-2002, 11:55 PM
harmonkoz......stick it where the sun don't shine asshole...how come you are here..? On the Bills forum...you have zero post....sort of resembles your I.Q.

here's the link dumbass....count how many post you have.muwahahahaha
http://www.billsfanzone.com/index.php?s=

harmonkoz....a closet Dolphin fan..!

spiderman
11-05-2002, 11:57 PM
Phantom man I can tell you are just cruisin for a bruisin. Ol Capt Dick is gonna send you to band camp again. Course when you're there he'll probably try teach you how to toot his horn.
Dang if that don't pucker your lips I don't know what would. Talk about a sour puss,,,,ssheeessssshhhh.

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by spiderman
Phantom man I can tell you are just cruisin for a bruisin. Ol Capt Dick is gonna send you to band camp again. Course when you're there he'll probably try teach you how to toot his horn.
Dang if that don't pucker your lips I don't know what would. Talk about a sour puss,,,,ssheeessssshhhh.


You`ve all been re-instated for a while, now. Trouble finding other things to whine about?

You tag-team packer fans are a hoot. :D

The Phantom
11-06-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
You`ve all been re-instated for a while, now.
:D


Till you tire of us....of course you folks bring smack to another level..! Ya know Capt. Dick,we could teach you the finer arts of being a total asshole.....you have the possibilties.....now you need to release your anger young jedi..! :lol:

Hey Spidey,do you think Capt. Dick would like the ol' B'n'B Forum..? We could use us some fish bait over there..!:lol:

Pistol GB
11-06-2002, 01:32 AM
"Luuuke.......use the force Luke....throw it over the middle again Luke...let the force be your guide."

"Don't worry about the safety, Luke. Throw it, Luke. Throw the ball."

"Try to be like Master Jedi Carter."

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Pierpont_Weaver
Well, Phins fans are a fragile lot -- we wouldn't want our team to do anything mean that would upset a nine year old girl or anything. :) i think you have the perfect avatar, yak, yak, yak, yak and never say anything!:rolleyes: :D

The Phantom
11-06-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
harmonkoz......stick it where the sun don't shine asshole...how come you are here..? On the Bills forum...you have zero post....sort of resembles your I.Q.

here's the link dumbass....count how many post you have.muwahahahaha
http://www.billsfanzone.com/index.php?s=

harmonkoz....a closet Dolphin fan..!


Whoa the stupid ass finally post at his own damn forum.....what,did you feel the pressure dumbass..?

Take a look what this gifted pile of human waste can write.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
harmonkoz
Rookie Zoner
POSTS: 1 [0.05 per day]
LOCATION: The Sticks
LOCAL TIME: 12:08 AM
JOINED: Oct 2002 (18 Days)
MEMBER #474 is
ZoneBucks: 2 ZoneStore
AWARDS/CARDS:


Nice avatar Wharf.


__________________
Dolphins Blow, Jets Swallow, and the Patriots take it in the keester.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a fricking genius we have here.......been a member for over a month...and the best the lil' trout can write is {Nice Avatar Wharf}
Way to go Private Pyle.....you sad sack of crap..!
I'll be seeing your ass there at the Buffalo hill Billy's forum soon..:evil:

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 02:35 AM
Check my home board numb nuts.

Leave it to a retarded fucaneers fan like you to go to the Zone.

www.buffalorange.com

Still not as many as here, but that is because I went by a different name at the Range but got banned.

So go f'ck yourself limp dick Phantom.

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Check my home board numb nuts.

Leave it to a retarded fucaneers fan like you to go to the Zone.

www.buffalorange.com

Still not as many as here, but that is because I went by a different name at the Range but got banned.

So go f'ck yourself limp dick Phantom. put him on ignore koz, i have. ITS NICE! ;)

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 01:41 PM
Why he is a pud. He roots for a team that has a legacy of sucking the hind tit. He is bitter. I would be too if I had Rob Johnson on my team, with a coach that likes him.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Why he is a pud. He roots for a team that has a legacy of sucking the hind tit. He is bitter. I would be too if I had Rob Johnson on my team, with a coach that likes him.

What makes him bitter (and it's ironic to mention it in this thread, about records) is that his team holds a very distinctive record...

The only winless team in NFL history.... :lol:

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Why he is a pud. He roots for a team that has a legacy of sucking the hind tit. He is bitter. I would be too if I had Rob Johnson on my team, with a coach that likes him.


He`s a packer fan disguising himself as a bucs fan. The truth came out last night.

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
He`s a packer fan disguising himself as a bucs fan. The truth came out last night.

Why would a moron disguise himself as an idiot :confused:

WharfRat
11-06-2002, 01:57 PM
These Pack fans are really into hiding thier identities... says a lot for the integrity of the person... not to mention the shame that must be involved if you have to use an alias... :rolleyes:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
These Pack fans are really into hiding thier identities... says a lot for the integrity of the person... not to mention the shame that must be involved if you have to use an alias... :rolleyes:


honestly he is a buc's fan. I know for a fact. Just ask him about the Eagle games , Instant Fireballs :D

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
honestly he is a buc's fan. I know for a fact.


Well, I was wrong then.

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
honestly he is a buc's fan. I know for a fact. Just ask him about the Eagle games , Instant Fireballs :D

Just like we could probably ask you about that nose dive you ladies took in the playoffs last year. What was that? 6 int's that boy wonder threw up? :lol:

It was almost Dolphinesque. :evil:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Just like we could probably ask you about that nose dive you ladies took in the playoffs last year. What was that? 6 int's that boy wonder threw up? :lol:

It was almost Dolphinesque. :evil: hmmm I dont recall the Bills in the playoffs last year. (oooppppps 3-13)

umm get back to us when you can actually MAKE the playoffs .


You mean that same boy wonder that has better career numbers then Bledsoe or better yet beat him in Superbowl XXXI?

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 04:13 PM
Yes thats the guy. 6 gimme's in one collossal playoff game.

The Lambs bitch slapped you.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Yes thats the guy. 6 gimme's in one collossal playoff game.

The Lambs bitch slapped you.

and you got "bitch slapped" 13 times last year in the regular season. WTF is your point? A Bills fan that went 3-13 and were one the worst teams in the NFL last year is attempt run playoff smack to another teamer? Do you honestly know how redundant and asinine that is? yeap pretty freaking sad when you have to use another team that you dont root for to talk smack.

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 06:18 PM
13 losses, yep. That is what has happened to all teams who have had extended periods of success. It's called cap jail numb nuts.

I really could care less what team I use to smack your feeble a$$ around with. At least it is football related, which I don't think I have ever seen you post on.

So try again Nancy.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
13 losses, yep. That is what has happened to all teams who have had extended periods of success. It's called cap jail numb nuts.
I wouldnt know about that since we have had a winning team since '92(the best winning % in the NFL since '92 ) and have had one hell of GM of the name Ron Wolf and now Mike Sherman that actually know how to manage a cap :D

Pierpont_Weaver
11-06-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
pretty freaking sad when you have to use another team that you dont root for to talk smack.

What do you expect out of a Bills fan who spends all his time in here sucking up to Phins fans?

He sez, "Oh please Captain DICK, pet me on the head again and I'll wag my tail for you!"

bigbry
11-06-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
I wouldnt know about that since we have had a winning team since '92(the best winning % in the NFL since '92 ) and have had one hell of GM of the name Ron Wolf and now Mike Sherman that actually know how to manage a cap :D

Under that logic, given the increase in welfare, you have made more money and been given more gov'ment cheese in the highest percentage since 2001. Feel proud!


BB

bigbry
11-06-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Pierpont_Weaver
What do you expect out of a Bills fan who spends all his time in here sucking up to Phins fans?




And please remind us why you are here. Oh thats right, you have the need to be slapped about like a baby seal. Strange fetish!


BB

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Pierpont_Weaver
What do you expect out of a Bills fan who spends all his time in here sucking up to Phins fans?

He sez, "Oh please Captain DICK, pet me on the head again and I'll wag my tail for you!"


I sense a lot of jealousy there, peetmoss.

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
And please remind us why you are here. Oh thats right, you have the need to be slapped about like a baby seal. Strange fetish!


BB


jazzbow told me that pierpont`s favorite fetish has something to do with toe-jam. He didn`t go into detail and I sure as hell didn`t press it.

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 09:42 PM
the proctologist called, they found your head!:D

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
the proctologist called, they found your head!:D


hmmm his proctologist called you? ;)

bigbry
11-06-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
hmmm his proctologist called you? ;)


Yeah, your phone had been disconnected. They even tried to find you at the YMCA. You had been kicked out.


BB:)

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Yeah, your phone had been disconnected. They even tried to find you at the YMCA. You had been kicked out.


BB:)

you're a Secretary? :lol:

bigbry
11-06-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
you're a Secretary? :lol:

Yeah sure, Sec. of State of Your Mind.


Officially declared DEAD.


BB

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
you're a Secretary? :lol: wisconsinfan, jesus does love you, everybody else thinks you're an a$$hole!:D

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
wisconsinfan, jesus does love you, everybody else thinks you're an a$$hole!:D

I think you should be more worried about deleting those cookies off your computer there sex site boy. ;) :lol:

bigbry
11-06-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
I think you should be more worried about deleting those cookies off your computer there sex site boy. ;) :lol:

You're a yupper.


BB

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
You're a yupper.


BB

sigh,for the last time it's YOOPER :lol: Honestly, I believe you could screw up a wet dream.

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
I think you should be more worried about deleting those cookies off your computer there sex site boy. ;) :lol: wisconsinfan is only alive because its illegal to shoot him!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Yeah sure, Sec. of State of Your Mind.


Officially declared DEAD.


BB


:lol:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
wisconsinfan is only alive because its illegal to shoot him!:rolleyes:

:lol: oh boy sex site boy is making keyboard commando threats. :lol: you're pretty stupid.


here is a hint old bright one. Dont put your AOL screen name on a football messageboard. :lol:

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
sigh,for the last time it's YOOPER :lol: Honestly, I believe you could screw up a wet dream. you don't really know anything, do you. yupper is akin to yuppy! wisconsin fan used to have a handle on life, but it broke!:D

bigbry
11-06-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
sigh,for the last time it's YOOPER :lol: Honestly, I believe you could screw up a wet dream.


:lol: Just had to confirm who U are. I havnt been in here lately.


Hows your blow-up doll doing tonight? All thru? Is that why U are back in here tonight?


BB

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
you don't really know anything, do you. yupper is akin to yuppy! wisconsin fan used to have a handle on life, but it broke!:D

Give it a rest last week he was calling me a upper and this week it's yupper. And he was attempting to say Yooper and you can tell by his post above.

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
:lol: Just had to confirm who U are. I havnt been in here lately.


Hows your blow-up doll doing tonight? All thru? Is that why U are back in here tonight?


BB yeah, the idiot left the doll in a tub of hot water and it sprung a leak, the bitch died you know!:D

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
:lol: Just had to confirm who U are. I havnt been in here lately.


Hows your blow-up doll doing tonight? All thru? Is that why U are back in here tonight?


BB


like a box of rocks I tell yeah. :lol:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
yeah, the idiot left the doll in a tub of hot water and it sprung a leak, the bitch died you know!:D
dont be bringing your fanasties onto a Football messageboard. Honestly,someones 9 year old could be reading this stuff ;) :p

bigbry
11-06-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
yeah, the idiot left the doll in a tub of hot water and it sprung a leak, the bitch died you know!:D


Ahhhh, poor little bitch. Sorry Wiz.


BB

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
like a box of rocks I tell yeah. :lol: wisconsinfag, http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Ahhhh, poor little bitch. Sorry Wiz.


BB


You're saying sorry in a smack area :sleep: how freaking lame. Do you need a set of instructions to think?


p.s. Does your mom know your up this late?

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
wisconsinfag

Oh no ,the almighty "***" smack is being brought out. :lol: Quick someone call AJ. I have a feeling that crackwhore talk isn't to far behind. :sleep:

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
You're saying sorry in a smack area :sleep: how freaking lame. Do you need a set of instructions to think?


p.s. Does your mom know your up this late? uh wiz, try not to let your mind wander, its too small to be out by itself!:p

bigbry
11-06-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
like a box of rocks I tell yeah. :lol:

Life is like a box of rocks for WizFan.

Oh and BTW you cant "tell" anything.

I bet you're Bretts main squeeze box.


BB

dolfan06
11-06-2002, 11:39 PM
please don't leave wiz, i'm not done slapping you around!:rolleyes: ;)

JohnnyMeasley
11-06-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
please don't leave wiz, i'm not done slapping you around!:rolleyes: ;)
:sleep:

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Life is like a box of rocks for WizFan.

Oh and BTW you cant "tell" anything.

I bet you're Bretts main squeeze box.


BB

is it recess time over yet child? :rolleyes: leave the school yard smack at the door. At least attempt to smack with the big boys. :lol:

bigbry
11-07-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
is it recess time over yet child? :rolleyes: leave the school yard smack at the door. At least attempt to smack with the big boys. :lol:

Why do pedophiles speak of children so much? I mean its obvious man.


BB

WisconsinFan
11-07-2002, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
Why do pedophiles speak of children so much? I mean its obvious man.


BB

did you pop a blood vessel looking that one up? :p

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
did you pop a blood vessel looking that one up? :p

Borrowing the best line from WussFan and Meagerly's book of smack:

:sleep:

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Why do pedophiles speak of children so much? I mean its obvious man.

Well, you certainly spend your share of time talking about them. Then there is hardonputz who, with about every other post or so, calls those he doesn't like "little girl" and "Nancy." Why does he do that so much? "I mean its obvious man."

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 12:37 PM
It is obvious, you all whine and cry like little girls, so Nancy seems fitting.

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Borrowing the best line from WussFan and Meagerly's book of smack
You'd better. Your smack is useless.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 09:32 PM
Again.... I see nothing from you except wannabe candy-a$$ drivel... try again, you may think my smack is useless... but you have none at all!!

You live vicariously through a another team's fans smack, which isn't much either... you're out of your league Mary...

dolfan06
11-07-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
You'd better. Your smack is useless. i think pathetic is the word your lookin for wharf!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i think pathetic is the word your lookin for wharf!:rolleyes:

That word has too many letters, and too many syllables... he can't comprehend much more than grunts and squeels... that's all he hears from his barnyard girlfriends, so that's all he knows....

dolfan06
11-07-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
That word has too many letters, and too many syllables... he can't comprehend much more than grunts and squeels... that's all he hears from his barnyard girlfriends, so that's all he knows.... i just figured he could right it down and have somebody look it up for him! even if he doesn't have paper, everybody has a photographic memory, but then again johnny doesn't have film!:D :rolleyes: :evil:

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 11:26 PM
Oh, the tears are flowing in overdrive tonight. Another blowout is my guess.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Oh, the tears are flowing in overdrive tonight. Another blowout is my guess.

Why are you crying now? PAPsmear get his finger tangled in your pubic hair again?

dolfan06
11-07-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Why are you crying now? PAPsmear get his finger tangled in your pubic hair again? nope, his braces!:D

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Why are you crying now? PAPsmear get his finger tangled in your pubic hair again?
LOL. Poor old lonely Warfart can't come up with his own material so he tries to steal from the master: me.

Pathetic.

Now cry elsewhere, girly boy.

dolfan06
11-07-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
LOL. Poor old lonely Warfart can't come up with his own material so he tries to steal from the master: me.

Pathetic.

Now cry elsewhere, girly boy. so your the master huh? whats your middle name? BATER!

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
so your the master huh? whats your middle name? BATER!
It might have been the first 9000 times that line was used. The last 5 million it's been pretty much docile.

Sniper
11-08-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
It might have been the first 9000 times that line was used. The last 5 million it's been pretty much docile.

9000??? Who are you kidding??? You can't count past three...

dolfan06
11-08-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
It might have been the first 9000 times that line was used. The last 5 million it's been pretty much docile. line? the only line you have is the one you've drawn from your house to your bus stop so you won't get lost!:p

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
You can't count past three...
I don't need to to count your smack points.

dolfan06
11-08-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
line? the only line you have is the one you've drawn from your house to your bus stop so you won't get lost!:p its ok though, the short bus always honks its horn and waits 10 minutes!:D :evil:

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
I don't need to to count your smack points.

couldn't if you tried ... it's above the number 1

bigbry
11-08-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Oh, the tears are flowing in overdrive tonight. Another blowout is my guess.


Yeah, you know all about blow outs...You've had the back of your head blown out sooooo many times :lol: :lol: :lol:


BB

dolfan06
11-08-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
Yeah, you know all about blow outs...You've had the back of your head blown out sooooo many times :lol: :lol: :lol:


BB :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil:

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
You've had your head blown sooooo many times
I don't pay you just to suck it.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
I

Asphyx,Metal, Iron Lucas sucks it! Hes your boy.


BB

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
Asphyx,Metal, Iron Lucas sucks it! Hes your boy.
Let me get a pen. That was brilliant.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
I don't pay you just to suck it.

Lowering yourself to changing quotes now? Not only is that against TOS, it's also incredibly desparate....

dolfan06
11-08-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Lowering yourself to changing quotes now? Not only is that against TOS, it's also incredibly desparate.... we've gone through this before, if a post has been changed, notify the capt, he'll give one warning then http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif. really though that just shows the person is losing, so he has to change words of others!:yell: