I lose:
Trent Green
Clinton Portis
TJ Houz
B. Stokley

Should I do it??? Please help

MillerTime
08-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Thats a very good team, how many teams are in the league?

I wouldn't accept that trade

topcopusaf23
08-05-2005, 05:54 PM
it's an 8 team league. you wouldn't accept it?Even if I get Larry Johnson to back up Priest? Holmes and Alexander would be a 1,2 punch. Should I cancel the trade?

12Gauge
08-06-2005, 12:00 AM
That trade is so unbeleivably slanted in your favor... good move... You will have the #2 and #3 RB in the league.. unstoppable... gaurenteed playoffs.... and you don't give anything up... trent green... big deal... youll have brady and brees.... plus you get johnson.... michael clayton.... man... i can't beleive somebody would offer that to you,.... lucky

Batman13
08-06-2005, 01:11 AM
I would take that trade and ride those 2 backs all season. Not a bad team.

Boone
08-06-2005, 08:55 AM
pull the trigger...

MikeO
08-06-2005, 09:00 AM
I wouldn't touch your team

Predaphin
08-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Just finished my draft last night. Here's what my team looks like:

QB
Trent Green
Drew Brees
Brian Griese

RB
Shaun Alexander
Clinton Portis
Tiki Barber
JJ Arrington

WR
Javon Walker
Joe Horn
Isaac Bruce
Lee Evans
TJ Houz.
Brandon Stokley

TE
JErmaine Wiggins
Dallas Clark

K
Matt Stover
Nate Kaeding

D
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay

I start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE/WR, 1 K, 1 D

Point scoring is standard.

Also i got offered this trade:

I get :
Tom brady
Priest Holmes
Michael Clayton
Larry Johnson

I lose:
Trent Green
Clinton Portis
TJ Houz
B. Stokley

Should I do it??? Please help

You have a good team...you're weak in the WR and TE position...As for the trade, I will brake it down:

Trent Green for Tom Brady = he's ripping you off
Clinton Portis for Priest Holmes = Even (they'll both put up big numbers)
Michael Clayton for TJ Houshmandz = even (this one is a toss up)
Brandon Stokely for Larry Johnson = He's ripping you off (Although both of these players on non-factors...you're already recieving Preist Holmes, why would you want his backup?? that would be a wasted space on your roster...

All in All, don;t do it....If he wants to do Holmes for Portis straight up, then do that.

Pigskin Pimp
08-08-2005, 04:12 AM
You have a good team...you're weak in the WR and TE position...As for the trade, I will brake it down:

Brandon Stokely for Larry Johnson = He's ripping you off (Although both of these players on non-factors...you're already recieving Preist Holmes, why would you want his backup?? that would be a wasted space on your roster...

All in All, don;t do it....If he wants to do Holmes for Portis straight up, then do that.Wow, this is a horrible anylasis of that trade.....

Green for Brady is a little lopsided, especially with Wiess gone. He loses there

Portis for Holmes is no where near even, Portis couldn't hold The Priest's fantasy Jock Strap. The fact that someone would compare the two is crazy. Big time gain.

Clayton for Houshmandz, you can call it a toss up all you want- but he wins there too.

Brandon Stokely for Larry Johnson isn't a rip off, it's the price you pay to have the greatest Fantasy player of all time on your squad. Even if the trade was Portis and Stokely for Holmes he still wins. The fact that you even question his reasoning for needing Priest's backup shows you need to do more homework.

34dontlosethat#
08-08-2005, 04:16 AM
Drew Brees QB
McAllister, Deuce RB NO
McGahee, Willis RB BUF
Johnson, Chad WR CIN
Muhammad, Muhsin WR CHI
Shockey, Jeremy TE NYG
Nugent, Mike K NYJ
Dolphins, DST DST MIA

Losman, J.P. QB BUF
Arrington, J.J. RB ARI
Brown, Ronnie RB MIA
Taylor, Fred RB JAC
Johnson, Andre WR HOU
Johnson, Teyo TE OAK

I picked 2nd to last

SF Dolfan
08-10-2005, 05:28 AM

All in All, don;t do it....If he wants to do Holmes for Portis straight up, then do that.

He needs to do that trade.

Green does put up better numbers tham Brady, but he turns it over more too. You lose some there, but not so much.

Priest/ Johnson will be good for 1800 yards and 20 TD's out of 1 RB slot. When healthy, Priest is the best fantasy back period. When he's out, LJ is almost as good. Portis only had 5-6 TD's last year. This is a monumental gain for you. In my league, Priest went #5. I got Portis at #22.

TJ and Stokely for CLayton, I take Clayton. FF isn't about having 2 pretty good guys, it's about consolidating talent. Stokely's numbers will likely be down somewhat this year, but Clayton is a guy to watch out for. IF he can repeat his catches and yardage, he will likely score more TD's. He's like 6'4" and scored TD's in 3 of the last 4 games last season.

Do it!

Brad528
08-10-2005, 04:51 PM
What are you in a league by yourself or something. How woud you have ever got all those players