PDA

View Full Version : Look For This Sign In Canton!!!

NY_FinFan_72
08-05-2005, 10:14 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I will have this sign with me at the Rib-off on Saturday evening, Sunday morning before the Ceremony, and Sunday night at the Downtown Festival/Fireworks.

Please stop by and say hello. I'd like to meet as many of you as possible. I'll be taking pics and video and whatnot to document the trip, and think it would be awesome to meet a bunch of you folks and include that as part of it.

Plus, we've all been starting threads and PMing each other trying to figure out a way to coordinate... I think this will make it easy. So I'm going to try to sit in one place as long as possible, with my sign, in an effort to get us FinHeaven people together.

It's also great (free) advertising for the site. It's the least I can do to pay back FinHeaven for the tix I won.

So when you see this sign, stop on over and hang out for a while, or just say hello. Either way, let's make sure FinHeaven is heard LOUD AND CLEAR for Dan on Sunday.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

FinHeaven Rocks!!!

cowboy82nd
08-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Nice sign!!!

NY_FinFan_72
08-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Nice sign!!!

Thanks. Made it at work tonight from a scan of a bumper sticker. Cost me less than $10 to make. It's double-sided, on foam board, so it should last the weekend.

You gonna be there?

mazz030
08-05-2005, 10:25 PM
I'll look for the sign before the ceremony on Sunday and say hello. We just got back from the rib-off.

Finheaven.com rules!

NY_FinFan_72
08-05-2005, 10:29 PM
I'll look for the sign before the ceremony on Sunday and say hello. We just got back from the rib-off.

Finheaven.com rules!

How's the food at the Rib-off? I can't wait. Hope to see you Sunday.

mazz030
08-05-2005, 10:34 PM
The ribs were out of this word. The toughest part was making the decision on what vendor we were buying our ribs from. Every vendor claims that their ribs are the best in the U.S.A!

We ate from a place called "Desperados - lick my ribs".
There were lots of people wearing fin gear. I have not seen anyone wearing 49er gear at all! It is a fact - Steve Young will not have as large of a cheering section as Dan Marino. It is possible that Steve Young does not have anyone here cheering him on other than his family!

cowboy82nd
08-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Thanks. Made it at work tonight from a scan of a bumper sticker. Cost me less than $10 to make. It's double-sided, on foam board, so it should last the weekend.

You gonna be there?
Unfortunatley, No. I will be at work. But I will see the game on Monday. Have fun and let everyone there know who has the best fans and greatest quarterback. Enjoy.

NY_FinFan_72
08-05-2005, 10:39 PM
The ribs were out of this word. The toughest part was making the decision on what vendor we were buying our ribs from. Every vendor claims that their ribs are the best in the U.S.A!

We ate from a place called "Desperados - lick my ribs".
There were lots of people wearing fin gear. I have not seen anyone wearing 49er gear at all! It is a fact - Steve Young will not have as large of a cheering section as Dan Marino. It is possible that Steve Young does not have anyone here cheering him on other than his family!

As it should be!!!!!!!!!

NY_FinFan_72
08-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Unfortunatley, No. I will be at work. But I will see the game on Monday. Have fun and let everyone there know who has the best fans and greatest quarterback. Enjoy.

WILL DO!!!!!!!!!!!

NLude33
08-05-2005, 10:47 PM
I will be there! I will look for you.

JAcK o D1AmonDs
08-05-2005, 10:48 PM
while i watch the game i will look

NY_FinFan_72
08-05-2005, 10:50 PM
I will be there! I will look for you.

Excellent!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Roman529
08-05-2005, 11:00 PM
I will be watching the game here in Colorado at a sportsbar with about 10 other Phin fans and taping the game so I can watch it again afterwards.....I'll look for the sign...wish I could be in Canton but I will be watching it all on tv with my Phins gear on.
:)

NY_FinFan_72
08-05-2005, 11:18 PM
I will be watching the game here in Colorado at a sportsbar with about 10 other Phin fans and taping the game so I can watch it again afterwards.....I'll look for the sign...wish I could be in Canton but I will be watching it all on tv with my Phins gear on.
:)

I doubt I'll get into the Stadium with that sign... but look for me anyway... I'll be the one going apesh*t for Marino... oh, wait... that will be ALL OF US!!!

Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!

Have a good time watching with your buds... keep it rowdy!!!!!!

NY_FinFan_72
08-05-2005, 11:30 PM
OK... we're leaving for Ohio in 5 1/2 hours... gotta crash. See you all there!!!

Muck
08-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Dude. Awesome.

:woot:

NY_FinFan_72
08-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Dude. Awesome.

:woot:

You like that? :D

Muck
08-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Absolutely. :D

http://www.finheaven.com/news/2397/

NY_FinFan_72
08-06-2005, 12:10 AM
Absolutely. :D

http://www.finheaven.com/news/2397/

AWESOME!!! Thanks Muck!!!

(Who am I kidding? I can't sleep!)

Caldolfan
08-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Will be there on Sunday all the way from California, hope to see you and the sign.

NY_FinFan_72
08-06-2005, 12:39 AM
Will be there on Sunday all the way from California, hope to see you and the sign.

Looking forward to it. This is gonna be a great weekend!!!

California... now that's dedication!!!

Iryman
08-06-2005, 12:50 AM
hell yea i will keep and eye out for your sign. Hope to see ya there!!!!

Jt0323
08-06-2005, 01:01 AM
wow that sig looks great! nice work! wow...just wow....that is awsome!

NY_FinFan_72
08-06-2005, 01:14 AM
wow that sig looks great! nice work! wow...just wow....that is awsome!

Thanks JT! Like I said before, I'll hook you up with all the pics and the video I do when I get back. Seriously. I'll PM ya.

Jt0323
08-06-2005, 01:22 AM
thanks man! thats great! i really appriacte it! have a great time!!!

John Biello
08-06-2005, 01:34 AM
represent us well man, have a great time and drink a beer for those of us who cant make it in person

pwn3dyo
08-06-2005, 02:06 AM
congrats on winning man! Have a great time in canton!!

nicksaban rules
08-06-2005, 02:16 AM
see you there

NY_FinFan_72
08-06-2005, 04:33 AM
OK... about to start loading the car... will be in Canton by 10 am.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

TerryTate
08-06-2005, 04:51 AM
OK... about to start loading the car... will be in Canton by 10 am.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya man, glad we could help you get out to Canton!!! :) Represent us well!

njfinfan
08-06-2005, 06:35 AM
Great job '72. Represent. I was on my way last night but, at the last minute my father in law was hospitalized. Enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity!

SupaPhin
08-06-2005, 06:49 AM
NY FIN FAN 72 YOU STILL LIVE IN CRAPCHESTER, I'm sorry! have fun you all sunday! Greatest QB ever and dont anyone ever forget that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sundance Kid
08-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Leaving New Jersey at 8am and we are on our way...6 hours by car.
WE ARE ON A MISSION FOR DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best 17 Years EVER for us Fans....
Thanks...Dan Marino...

BBsuck
08-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Be leaving tonight at midnight from Waverly NY also about a 7 hour trip, one well worth taking..Will be looking for the Fin-Heaven sign, man I cant wait--- My seats are in Sec 13, row S seats 30 & 31..Dan said lets overrun Canton with Miami Fans.. well here we come..:D

MIDolphins#1
08-06-2005, 09:52 AM
I will be keeping an eye out for that fintastic sign! Canton here I come!! This Sunday, in Canton, is truly Finheaven!!!

Fin Fan in Cali
08-06-2005, 02:59 PM
I wish I could be there, but I will be there in spirit, and glued to the TV looking for my Finheaven Brotherin! Have a great time, and proudly represent the rest of 2us that can't be there!:beerbang: To NY_Finfan_72, this is for you!:xii:

saves
08-06-2005, 07:28 PM
If only I had tickets to that game.....

Roman529
08-07-2005, 01:58 PM
Sorry to hear about the frozen McRibs.

I have been looking for FinHeaven signs.....I saw a Univ. of Pitt sign saying "Congrats Dan, You should have been a Steeler".....hee hee.....I guess the Pittsburgh Steelers should not have passed Dan up......remember who the Steelers took in 1983??? Gabe Rivera.

Fran2fin
08-07-2005, 04:58 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I will have this sign with me at the Rib-off on Saturday evening, Sunday morning before the Ceremony, and Sunday night at the Downtown Festival/Fireworks.

Please stop by and say hello. I'd like to meet as many of you as possible. I'll be taking pics and video and whatnot to document the trip, and think it would be awesome to meet a bunch of you folks and include that as part of it.

Plus, we've all been starting threads and PMing each other trying to figure out a way to coordinate... I think this will make it easy. So I'm going to try to sit in one place as long as possible, with my sign, in an effort to get us FinHeaven people together.

It's also great (free) advertising for the site. It's the least I can do to pay back FinHeaven for the tix I won.

So when you see this sign, stop on over and hang out for a while, or just say hello. Either way, let's make sure FinHeaven is heard LOUD AND CLEAR for Dan on Sunday.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

FinHeaven Rocks!!!

Y'all did a great job supporting Dan and the Fins team today, was so proud, yep, the tears were flowing.... Dan and his son's speech was so touching..........it's nice to know there are so many fans from all over. the support everyone showed was awesome! Look forward to the game tomorrow night.........

Phinphanatic13
08-07-2005, 09:22 PM
I am here in Canton and will be here Monday as well. Are you going to the game and if so where will you be before and afterwards? I will be able to check back here tomorrow morning so let me know! Would love to meet some Finheaven peeps!