PDA

View Full Version : Terror Bids Ye Fairwell

Terror
08-06-2005, 06:34 PM
This may be my last thread for about two weeks, because tomorrow night I leave to go to Portugal until Aug 24. So you will not see any posts from Terror, and I will be unable to enjoy everyone's great posts and reading up on the Miami Dolphins because I will not have access to a computer. So thank you everyone for making this place great, I wish for each of you to have a safe fun next two weeks as I leave. Good luck everyone, I will be back before you know it! Maybe I can get pictures, but we will see. :evil:

NaboCane
08-06-2005, 06:46 PM
This may be my last thread for about two weeks, because tomorrow night I leave to go to Portugal until Aug 24. So you will not see any posts from Terror, and I will be unable to enjoy everyone's great posts and reading up on the Miami Dolphins because I will not have access to a computer. So thank you everyone for making this place great, I wish for each of you to have a safe fun next two weeks as I leave. Good luck everyone, I will be back before you know it! Maybe I can get pictures, but we will see. :evil:

Lisboa is a beautiful city, and the Portugese people are among the warmest, most wonderful in the world. I envy you! Have a great time, and travel safe.

AirFishOne
08-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Have fun man! Yea send us some pics when ya get back!