PDA

View Full Version : Madden released early on the net

Mitchy71
08-06-2005, 08:13 PM
As of today about 5:00 pm. So far no PC version, but Xbox and PS2 are out. Hundreds of people leeching, but still only a few seeders. Should only be by tomorrow before everyone has it seeded and it comes in big time. Like when Sith came out. I was watching it on my big screen before it hit the theaters.

AtticusFinz
08-06-2005, 08:57 PM
[QUOTE=Mitchy71]As of today about 5:00 pm. So far no PC version, but Xbox and PS2 are out. Hundreds of people leeching, but still only a few seeders. Should only be by tomorrow before everyone has it seeded and it comes in big time. Like when Sith came out. I was watching it on my big screen before it hit the theaters.[/QUOTE

]
:ban:

Mitchy71
08-06-2005, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=Mitchy71]As of today about 5:00 pm. So far no PC version, but Xbox and PS2 are out. Hundreds of people leeching, but still only a few seeders. Should only be by tomorrow before everyone has it seeded and it comes in big time. Like when Sith came out. I was watching it on my big screen before it hit the theaters.[/QUOTE

]
:ban:

Why would that be a ban? Did I say I was downloading it? Or advocating others download it? I said I downloaded a movie which everyone else did as well. Not my fault.
P.S I live in Canada where copyright laws involving downloading are almost non existant. And learn to use the quote function.

WitheringPlant
08-07-2005, 06:45 PM
Why would that be a ban? Did I say I was downloading it? Or advocating others download it? I said I downloaded a movie which everyone else did as well. Not my fault.
P.S I live in Canada where copyright laws involving downloading are almost non existant. And learn to use the quote function.
Not your fault? You downloaded it, of course its your fault. You are worthless scum.
P.S. He has been here a lot longer then you, I'm sure he know how to use the quote function.
Ban sounds pretty good.

Mitchy71
08-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Not your fault? You downloaded it, of course its your fault. You are worthless scum.
P.S. He has been here a lot longer then you, I'm sure he know how to use the quote function.
Ban sounds pretty good.

August to January is a lot longer? 5 months? And you attribute that to knowledge? They're posters online here for years who can't even type/spell.

Not my fault. I didn't steal it from the studio. I didn't convert it into an .avi file and post it on the net. I didn't even seed it for long. I don't cam cord movies. Or copy locked DVD's and music. Canada's laws advocate the use of downloaded entertainment products for use in people homes. Including Music, Movies, and Yes Games. As long as the products are not for resale. You stick to your countries laws about (depending what state you are in )legal prositution, drinking while driving, handgun ownership, and segregation and I will stick to mine. Deal?

Oh yeah. That scum comment. Name calling is also against TOS. Ban?

kastofsna120
08-07-2005, 11:57 PM
well, regardless of canada's laws, i'd say it's not wise to post such a thing on a board based in america, where the laws clearly state that this is illegal. i don't really see much of a problem with talking bout it, but just a heads up anyway

arsenal
08-08-2005, 08:29 AM
jesus everyone relax, haha... all the guy said was madden is already on the net... damn people here are so sensitive...

Motion
08-08-2005, 10:55 AM
jesus everyone relax, haha... all the guy said was madden is already on the net... damn people here are so sensitive...

seriously

Phinz1972
08-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Madden, MLB, NBA, Golf, etc... always get leaked on the internet before they hit store shelves...sum1 that was lucky enough to get madden before it gets released, burned it, uploaded it and now is ticked off because his path to coolness is ruined by everyone downloading his file and putting it on other sites...its how all cds, movies, games, etc.... go in the world today.