PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion on this trade offer.

Batman13
08-06-2005, 11:14 PM
I'm in a keeper league and have a pretty deep team. so deep that I am currently 7 players over the limit and don't know who to cut. Plus I have 5 QB's, way too high of a number for me. I was offered this trade: I send Drew Brees, Chris Brown, and Julius Jones, I get Cedric Benson and Tatum Bell.

My other qb's are Favre, J. Plummer, C. Palmer and Jeff Smoker (I'm a MSU fan). My other rb's are Domanick Davis, Steven Jackson and DeShaun Foster.

Let me know what you think. Thanx

cowboy82nd
08-07-2005, 03:48 PM
I wouldn't make that trade. Favre will be gone in a year or two and that would leave you with only Palmer. Keep Brees. As for your running backs, I like Jones and Jackson with Davis as a backup. There are a lot of questions concerning Foster. Like I said, I wouldn't make that trade. Just my thoughts on this.

MikeO
08-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Jones is the best player of the bunch. YOu could get a LOT more for him than Bell and Benson.

When trading always be on the side with the best player

NYinBostonFin
08-10-2005, 01:13 PM
J Jones will be a monster this year. Don't let him go.

Batman13
08-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Thanks guys. I was most likely not gonna make the trade, but just thought I would get some other peoples opinions first.

DonShula84
08-11-2005, 04:15 AM
Jones is the best RB in the deal, no reason for you to lose him and Brees. Id pass on the deal