PDA

View Full Version : Heres a theory....

bigbry
11-06-2002, 08:49 PM
Those large swiss cheese wedges that Pecker Fans wear..... is it a subliminal message? I believe it is one of two things.

#1--- To signify(amplify) the many holes in their heads

#2--- Or, to suggest to others, they have many holes(orifice) they want filled.

You be the judge.:lol: :lol:

BB

harmonkoz
11-06-2002, 09:03 PM
I thought it was to protect from head injuries that might occur while trying to hump the family milking cow. :confused:

Sniper
11-06-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I thought it was to protect from head injuries that might occur while trying to hump the family milking cow. :confused:

PAP suffered some brain damage when he was kicked in the head by a cow without his "headgear" on.

bigbry
11-06-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
PAP suffered some brain damage when he was kicked in the head by a cow without his "headgear" on.

Pecker fans know PAP has several gears:eek:

BB

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 09:23 PM
I guess pierpont just changes holes in his head occasionally to spice up his sex life.

Capt. Dick
11-06-2002, 09:57 PM
ummm....spidermonkey to.

WisconsinFan
11-06-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
Those large swiss cheese wedges that Pecker Fans wear..... is it a subliminal message? I believe it is one of two things.

BB

swiss? it's freaking cheddar you dipsh!t :lol: swiss cheese is white. Christ ,you want me to type for you also?

bigbry
11-06-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
swiss? it's freaking cheddar you dipsh!t :lol: swiss cheese is white. Christ ,you want me to type for you also?

Oh really??? What gives it its color? MORON!!! Piss?

BB

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 12:00 AM

BB
I think each hole represents a point that the Packers beat the Dolphins by.

bigbry
11-07-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley

You think? Nahhhh, we all know You cant.

BB

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 12:18 AM

Good thing, or I'd realize your posts suck.

WisconsinFan
11-07-2002, 12:19 AM

BB :sleep:

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 11:12 AM

Or every point the Dolphins beat the Lions by?? :rolleyes:

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Gotta be tough being a Lions fan trying to talk smack.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 01:04 PM
Gotta be tough being a Lions fan trying to talk smack.

Gotta be tough being a Lions fan trying to talk...... period. :D

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 01:14 PM

BB

Of all the people on this board, you're the most lame, and this post is proof positive. What you've done here is realize that you have no game on Johnny's superior smack line about the cheesehead, and, in turn, created your own line to smack on. Johnny said nothing about "think" or "thinking," so you had to manufacture it to create something you could comment on. You, like most other people from Colorado, suck.

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 01:21 PM
Ladies and gentlemen introducing smack judge.

He has no smack of his own so he hops from thread to thread spewing his judgements on other posters.

What he does not realize is that no one gives a damn what he thinks.

Congratulations BigBry you have just received the 12timesbaby Lame smack award. :rolleyes:

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 01:50 PM
Congratulations BigBry you have just received the 12timesbaby Lame smack award.

Indeed you have, "bry" (?). Enjoy it while you can, since it appears Buffalonutz is making a play to steal your crown. :lol:

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 01:53 PM
Case in point.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 01:55 PM
I pity him Harmon... I honestly think he doesn't realize what a fool he makes of himself.... Good Lord, he makes Billhoff and Beefalow look like Einstein and Newton!

Sniper
11-07-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by 12 times baby
Indeed you have, "bry" (?). Enjoy it while you can, since it appears Buffalonutz is making a play to steal your crown. :lol:

Well, well, well...

If it itsn't 12 times baby.... Long time no see buddy!!!

How are you doing today you brain-damaged, one-hand-constantly-in-your-pants, drooling, degenerate? I'm so glad your on here because I'm looking forward to learning some more of your "phraseology." If I'm lucky, maybe you'll awe me with some more of your "amazing" knowledge of psychology. :lol:

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
I pity him Harmon... I honestly think he doesn't realize what a fool he makes of himself.... Good Lord, he makes Billhoff and Beefalow look like Einstein and Newton!

I was wondering what happened to Billhoff and Beefalow...

They are probably lurking in sheer awe of this bozo.

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 02:08 PM
He has no smack of his own so he hops from thread to thread

Speaking of jumping from thread to thread... are you stalking me? Methinks I have arrived under his skin! :lol: :lol: :lol:

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 02:15 PM
I am sure that is what you are trying to do... I could care less about a little 3rd grader who just figured out how to use keyboard. LMAO... You couldnt get under my skin with a scalpal Nancy.

I post on just about every thread here at some point or another. In case you have not noticed. Dumb-a$$

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 02:21 PM
So, you're back to the Nancy stuff again, huh? That is so tired... :sleep:

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 02:42 PM
No b!tch, you are tired and boring.

Nancy is so appropriate considering who I am dealing with.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 02:48 PM
I am sure that is what you are trying to do... I could care less about a little 3rd grader who just figured out how to use keyboard. LMAO... You couldnt get under my skin with a scalpal Nancy.

I post on just about every thread here at some point or another. In case you have not noticed. Dumb-a$$

He isn't bright enough to realize that other peeps here post in more than one thread :rolleyes:
He thinks that because he's spewed his own brand of fecal material throughout several threads, nobody else is permitted to read and/or post there...

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 03:31 PM
Kind of like a dog marking his territory by pissing all over everything.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 03:37 PM
Kind of like a dog marking his territory by pissing all over everything.

I was thinking more like a skunk sprays to defend itself from predators...

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 06:03 PM
No b!tch, you are tired and boring.

Nancy is so appropriate considering who I am dealing with.

But dude... you call everybody a "Nancy" or a "little girl" if they disagree with you!

Example: go to "Search," and, using your nic, type in the search terms "Nancy" and then "little girl" and see what you get. I got 40 "Nancy" and "little girl" hits in just the last two months. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At a minimum, your smack (if you can call it that) is one dimensional and worn out. At worst, you have a serious problem. Just try something new, for cryin' out loud. Are you that fixated on little girls?? Freak.

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 06:20 PM
No that is not true. Just the obnoxious ones, like yourself.

The reason I call them little girls is because thats what they are acting like.

The reason you see it so many times through out my posts is because a lot of obnoxious little girls like yourself come through here every given week. Every team has them.

Now Mr. Smack Judge is there anything else you would like to whine and b!tch about?

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 06:35 PM
You also say "whine" and "bitch" quite a bit. Hell, "whine" is even in your signature line. All I'm sayin' is, broaden your horizons a little. Grab a thesaurus or a dictionary every once in a while.

BTW, you were doling out the "little girl" title right and left after the Buffalo win over Miami; so save the argument that you use it for visiting team posters. Hell, you're a visiting team poster yourself, you... you.... you NANCY you!!!

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 06:40 PM
Once again you are talking out of your a$$ again. :nono:

You f'ing dumb-a$$.

Read the post I never said anything about visiting teams posters, hell I AM A VISITING TEAM POSTER you idiot.

I said, and I quote "Just the obnoxious ones, like yourself"

You are lame.

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 06:47 PM
You are lame.

Then why are you the one so angry, threatening physical violence, and generally melting down on every thread I post on?

(P.S. It's a rhetorical question. If you answer, it just makes you look more stupid. And yes, that is possible.) :lol: :lol: :lol:

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 07:05 PM
Once again NANCY f'ck off.

I think we all know who has the $hit for brains around here, so you just keep on punting.

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 07:12 PM
You make this all so worthwhile...

When you hang around on boards, often you hear others talk of complete meltdowns by posters, where you can throw even the tiniest morsel out there and the one in the throes of the meltdown will jump on it like a psycho grabbing at a fly. :lol:

Rarely have I had the privilege, which makes meeting you such an unexpected pleasure. If you weren't quite so predictable, you'd be priceless!! But, I'll take you as you are: completely baitable, completely predictable, and about an inch deep. From the bottom of my heart, Buffalo Bob, thanks!!

WisconsinFan
11-07-2002, 07:13 PM
No that is not true. Just the obnoxious ones, like yourself.

The reason I call them little girls is because thats what they are acting like.

The reason you see it so many times through out my posts is because a lot of obnoxious little girls like yourself come through here every given week. Every team has them.

Now Mr. Smack Judge is there anything else you would like to whine and b!tch about?

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 07:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 07:17 PM
Let me guess that is a picture of 12times?

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 07:41 PM
Let me guess that is a picture of 12times?

Oh that's rich. I'm sure WisconsinFan posted that as a slap at me. Oh yeah; you're right on top of things, Buffalo boy.

12 times baby
11-07-2002, 07:51 PM
Well boys and girls, the fun has to end some time. And that time is now. I know... I know... the place will never be the same without me. But there are Detroit Kitties fans that need some prodding, so my work takes me elsewhere. Don't be sad. I'll come back another day to make you all smile again. :D

Just remember, when we are basking in the radiance of another Super Bowl win this coming January, you can say, "Wow. I was smacked by one of their fans... {sigh}..."

Keep the faith, brothers!!

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 08:12 PM
... and with tail between legs (the most he's ever had there), he retreats from those who have bested him....

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
... and with tail between legs (the most he's ever had there), he retreats from those who have bested him....
Isn't that the story of your life, girly boy? Better cry to the moderator some more for a bannishment.

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 09:28 PM
Isn't that the story of your life, girly boy? Better cry to the moderator some more for a bannishment.

What's the matter slick? Did I hit a nerve? you seem pretty upset, I guess the truth hurts. Try playing with your little sissy bot some more, maybe you'll learn a trick or two...

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 09:50 PM
Where did you go mucous breath? I'm not finished embarrasing you yet.... I guess after urinating in your pants for the last 15 minutes or so, it was getting uncomfortable, have mommy change your pull-up, and maybe you can play with the big boys some more before bed time....