PDA

View Full Version : Help me out... and smack the Panthers

cbdevil
08-08-2005, 10:19 AM
I've been posting at this website based in Charlotte that follows the Panthers. It is called PanthersHuddle.com ........... Anyway, to kill some time before the regular season, they are playing a version of the "Survival" game, complete with tribes and challenges. There's no getting around the fact that we need your help and I apologize if you think this is too much like Spam. It really is harmless and you really will be helping us out!

Here's how you can help!!!!! It's a two-step process!

1) Please take a few moments to register at our Panthers site. PanthersHuddle.com You don't have to stick around, but I will warn you it is pretty addictive! In addition to lots of Panther talk we have members from around the NFL. It is lightly moderated and we have active forums for other interests as well as hosting of pics and a Blog Tool to create your very own Blog!

Lots more to talk about but here is the most important. Our tribe has 72 hours to beat the other tribe in new recruits. Even if you don't plan to stick around please help us beat the other guys and mention in our thread that you just signed up.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Here is the link to go to after signing up.... http://www.panthershuddle.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=11507

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you are signed up just click this link and give our tribe a quick "you owe me one" in that thread so that you can be added to our list of recruits. We are the BFH tribe!

BTW....this isn't some corporate trick to get email addresses. This is a privately run, fan-based site that has really grown since the Panthers shut down their "official" message board. Feel free to cancel after you help us out but I'm convinced most will want to stick around! Also feel free to email/pm me with any questions!

byroan
08-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Where did you guys get the idea for Survivor?

Phinz1972
08-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Where did you guys get the idea for Survivor?

uhhh oh, think byroan is onto where your forum took the idea from :cap:

cbdevil
08-08-2005, 11:00 AM
did you guys do it too? That's cool.

byroan
08-08-2005, 11:02 AM
did you guys do it too? That's cool.

We started before you guys. But you had to get it from somewhere because your first challenge was exactly the same as ours was. We didn't start the game though so I'm wondering where the idea came from.

cbdevil
08-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Hmmm... interesting. I was hoping to get some fans of teams that will be facing the Panthers to help.