PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Fantasy Football Team, Opinions and Advice please!

gmoney41
08-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Yesterday me and my friends had a fantasy draft. It was our first one weve ever done, and some did there NFL homework while some didnt. This is to win $180. Also I got the #1 Pick, Anyways heres my team.

QB- Carson Palmer
QB-Matt Hasselbeck
QB-Eli Manning

RB-LaDainian Tomlinson
RB-Kevin Jones
RB-Fred Taylor
RB-Cadillac Williams

WR-Randy Moss
WR-Terrell Owens
WR-Issac Bruce
WR-Chris Chambers

TE-Randy McMichael
TE-Jeremy Shockey

K-Shayne Graham
K-Nate Kaeding

DEF-Vikings
DEF-Dolphins

T.O., Moss, and LT on the same team! :eek:
That shouldnt even be legal, but anyways got any advice or anything cause I want to win!

34isback
08-08-2005, 12:16 PM
I would package a RB or WR and get a better qb

PhinzN703
08-08-2005, 12:16 PM
I'd like some advice. How the hell can u have so many good WRs on one team w/o cheating? :D

34isback
08-08-2005, 12:17 PM
were the other draftees 2 year olds? how did you come away with all that?

phinz_54
08-08-2005, 12:17 PM
i would have taken the skins D instead of the vikes, but the rest is close to mine, good picks

FinsAreLife
08-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Yesterday me and my friends had a fantasy draft. It was our first one weve ever done, and some did there NFL homework while some didnt. This is to win $180. Also I got the #1 Pick, Anyways heres my team.

QB- Carson Palmer
QB-Matt Hasselbeck
QB-Eli Manning

RB-LaDainian Tomlinson
RB-Kevin Jones
RB-Fred Taylor
RB-Cadillac Williams

WR-Randy Moss
WR-Terrell Owens
WR-Issac Bruce
WR-Chris Chambers

TE-Randy McMichael
TE-Jeremy Shockey

K-Shayne Graham
K-Nate Kaeding

DEF-Vikings
DEF-Dolphins

T.O., Moss, and LT on the same team! :eek:
That shouldnt even be legal, but anyways got any advice or anything cause I want to win!

your weakness is obviously QB which will hurt you a bit, you look good at RB overall and did good in getting LT, your WR are stacked, your D is a notch below average and so are your kickers and once again you are stackedat TE, i think you did good overall for you first time, i wouold rate your team an 8 in a scale from 1-10, your QBs and Ds hurt you but nice job

FinsAreLife
08-08-2005, 12:20 PM
I'd like some advice. How the hell can u have so many good WRs on one team w/o cheating? :D

he did it by comign away with barely a QB:goof:

gmoney41
08-08-2005, 12:29 PM
The thing is I got the #1 pick so I picked LT then my 2nd and 3rd rounders came back to back, and for some reason people picked like there "favorites" My friend is a Cowboys fan and he took Julius Jones with the third pick. My other friend is a Broncos fan and he took Tatum Bell with the 7th pick. So when it was my turn people took all the QB's and no WR's. So I took Moss and T.O.

FinaticPatch
08-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Need a defense and a QB.

DonShula84
08-09-2005, 02:06 PM
What is this a 5 team league?

SF Dolfan
08-10-2005, 05:09 AM
Your team looks good. Not sure why you would carry 3 QB's. I'd much rather have an extra position player. Eli Manning has no business on any fantasy team unless there are like 20 teams in your league. I also never carry a backup kicker. Keep an extra position player until your K has a by week.