PDA

View Full Version : Aikman

harmonkoz
11-07-2002, 09:07 PM
Well seeing as some of the rif raf is finally going away, lets get back to the subject at hand... Smacking on your team. :evil:

What is all of this I am hearing about Aikman again?? While doing my daily perusal of news.google.com I must have seen 3 or four articles about him. You guys are becoming a regular retirement home around there.

I must admit Aikman was a good QB, hell he was part of two of our SB drubbings... but those damn concussions will not mix well with your revolving door at o-line... Funny I used to call Spriggs and Nails the same thing when they were in Buffalo.

You guys need to start Rosenfels... Hell you have nothing to lose.

I do have one question did George sign in Seattle before or after Fiedlers injury?

WharfRat
11-07-2002, 09:33 PM
Unless things have changed drastically since this afternoon... Spielman ahs said that Aikman isn't even a consideration....

JohnnyMeasley
11-07-2002, 11:32 PM
Other than Miami, Aikman couldn't find another job in the NFL.

WharfRat
11-08-2002, 10:34 AM
He won't find one in Miami either... maybe the Lions would need a QB after yet another lousy season....

MarinoFan
11-08-2002, 11:02 AM
The Measely Lions screwed up Barry Sanders, and now the football Gods are pissed. They wont have a winning season for a good 30 years. Mark my words.

BTW, Johnny's Measely Lions, We could beat you with Tim Bowens at QB, I wouldn't be talking too much trash around here.:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
11-08-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Unless things have changed drastically since this afternoon... Spielman ahs said that Aikman isn't even a consideration....

This one was posted about 9 hours ago: http://www.canoe.ca/WinnipegSports/ws.ws-11-08-0071.html

This one Wanny says that if Lucas went down it would definitely change his thinking.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-dolnotes08nov08,0,717484.story?coll=sfla-sports-headlines

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by MarinoFan
The Measely Lions screwed up Barry Sanders, and now the football Gods are pissed. They wont have a winning season for a good 30 years. Mark my words.

Tough words coming off two consecutive blowouts.