PDA

View Full Version : The Phantom strikes again!

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:21 AM
Now bend over and chew the hair out of my ass.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by JohnnyMeasley
Now bend over and chew the hair out of my ass.

More Freudian slips.......Geeeezzzz are you stupid!!!

Care to reword that Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

BB

Sniper
11-08-2002, 01:30 AM
The Phantom strikes again!

Yes. Kind of like diarrhea isn't it.

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by bigbry
More Freudian slips.......
You know as much about Freud as a Dolphin. Perhaps that's where you came up with the misguided "Snake" theory.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 01:51 AM
You know as much about Freud as a Dolphin. Perhaps that's where you came up with the misguided "Snake" theory.

Imagine that, more measley ramblings.

BB

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 01:54 AM
Imagine that, more measley ramblings.
I knew you didn't know anything about Freud. Beat it pretender.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 01:59 AM
I knew you didn't know anything about Freud. Beat it pretender.

No thanks, beat it yourself.

BB

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:02 AM
No thanks, beat it yourself.
So now you're a Micheal Jackson fan. What a puss hole.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 02:04 AM
So now you're a Micheal Jackson fan. What a puss hole.

Pavlovian---Typical angry response from you.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: In your FACE.

BB

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:06 AM
Pavlovian---
Don't try to chance the subject to operah, you ***.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 02:08 AM

And remind me of the subject? Oh yeah, You bending over...Nothing new about that! More :lol: In your face,

BB

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 02:09 AM
:lol: What a maroon. Go look Pavlov up in the dictionary, assuming you haven't already used the pages as toilet paper. :rolleyes: You might want to look up opera while you're at it, so you can at least spell it correctly.

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:14 AM
Pavarotti. No suprise you didn't catch it. You're too stupid.

bigbry
11-08-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
:lol: What a maroon. Go look Pavlov up in the dictionary, assuming you haven't already used the pages as toilet paper. :rolleyes: You might want to look up opera while you're at it, so you can at least spell it correctly.

Shows the little boys age, Ally.:lol:

BB

Sniper
11-08-2002, 02:17 AM
Pavarotti. No suprise you didn't catch it. You're too stupid.

Didn't somebody just say:

Don't you love when you can use their own lines against them? :lol:

bigbry
11-08-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Sniper
Didn't somebody just say:

Don't you love when you can use their own lines against them? :lol:

LOL Sniper. This is getting too easy. Im out. Read ya tomorrow:)

BB

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 02:25 AM
night BB :)

The Phantom
11-08-2002, 02:35 AM

BB

This is how over confidence will beat your ass in the end stirfry...sorry bigfry and a coke...whatever your dumbass name equals.......think you're so slick huh....honestly I think you're a panty waste....a coward who needs his little friends around so he can rely on the ol' S.I.N. routine ,what a pusswad wanna-be you are coward boy......I especially like your dancing purple french fry guy....actually it looks more like a dancing turd...which I guess best describes the true big"***"bry inside of your mind..!muwahahahahahaha:fire:

Sniper
11-08-2002, 02:38 AM
^ English isn't your first language is it?

The Phantom
11-08-2002, 02:44 AM
^ whew,you just keep on truckin' with them classic beauties huh..? Better get out your handbook for talking smack stupid..!
The ol' Snipeboy is a prime example of bandwidth gone astray..!

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 02:54 AM
This is getting too easy.
The predictable last words before somebody submits.

The Phantom
11-08-2002, 02:56 AM
Go check out Snipeboy...he's talking to himself...5 or 6 post at a time.......he's gone mental......and he loves dick..:lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Jazzbow
11-08-2002, 02:58 AM

What's so easy? All I've watched since I came here is you getting the **** smacked out of you. I'm through with this forum.

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 03:01 AM
Are you going to finish your threads about Pierpont?

The Phantom
11-08-2002, 03:04 AM

Inquiring minds wanna know.... :p

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 03:05 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

He calls it an "anorgasm".

Jazzbow
11-08-2002, 03:06 AM

I'll throw ya' a link where you can come read 'em anytime toots. Check your PM's.

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 03:07 AM
Merci

The Phantom
11-08-2002, 03:13 AM
I think Jazz has the right idea....this forum with the exception of a few posters, such as SabreAlly are lame.......everything is related around the same damn issue.....Sniper has dick on the brain...he started a lil' thread too..! Well I guess he thinks it's bothering me or something....honestly when you start a thread like that,it just shows me that I got underneath your skin....which makes you Sniper, a wingnut,for falling into the bait that I left you....your smack is horrible young man.......better brush up your skills,for the next time we may face off....you'll get the ass stomping of a life time....! SabreAlly take care there lady....maybe I will catch up to you later....you are a crazy woman for hanging out here with the pathetic fish fans....but maybe you're trying to switch them all to be Bill fans..!

Sniper
11-08-2002, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by The Phantom
I think Jazz has the right idea....this forum with the exception of a few posters, such as SabreAlly are lame.......everything is related around the same damn issue.....Sniper has dick on the brain...he started a lil' thread too..! Well I guess he thinks it's bothering me or something....honestly when you start a thread like that,it just shows me that I got underneath your skin....which makes you Sniper, a wingnut,for falling into the bait that I left you....your smack is horrible young man.......better brush up your skills,for the next time we may face off....you'll get the ass stomping of a life time....! SabreAlly take care there lady....maybe I will catch up to you later....you are a crazy woman for hanging out here with the pathetic fish fans....but maybe you're trying to switch them all to be Bill fans..!

Goodnight to you too Tinkerbell. You're smack sucks major a$$. Make sure you and Johnny boy practice safe sex.

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 03:20 AM
:lol: Like you said, there are a few posters that are alright. I'm mostly here to talk to them. I frequent several different forums though, I'll probably see ya around. :cool:

The Phantom
11-08-2002, 03:23 AM
:lol: Like you said, there are a few posters that are alright. I'm mostly here to talk to them. I frequent several different forums though, I'll probably see ya around. :cool:

I hope so......and just for the fin fans here...Go Buffalo..! May the Bills take the fish,and squish them into the cellar..!

Good luck with your Bills and Sabres ...SabreAlly..!:D

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 03:45 AM
Good luck to you too, as long as you're not playing us. :lol: :)

Jazzbow
11-08-2002, 05:20 AM
It's a vicious game.....

JohnnyMeasley
11-08-2002, 05:31 AM
Sabre, get the hell out of my house!

I knew I liked this chick.

Jazzbow
11-08-2002, 06:02 AM
I think it's about time for all the cows to come home don't you think?

Sabre Ally
11-08-2002, 10:40 PM
Sabre, get the hell out of my house!

I knew I liked this chick.

:cool:

bigbry
11-08-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by The Phantom
This is how over confidence will beat your ass in the end stirfry...sorry bigfry and a coke...whatever your dumbass name equals.......think you're so slick huh....honestly I think you're a panty waste....a coward who needs his little friends around so he can rely on the ol' S.I.N. routine ,what a pusswad wanna-be you are coward boy......I especially like your dancing purple french fry guy....actually it looks more like a dancing turd...which I guess best describes the true big"***"bry inside of your mind..!muwahahahahahaha:fire:

"Panty Waste"---Pdumb

Ha Ha Ha Ha , great name for your wife.

BB