PDA

View Full Version : Lloyd Banks and Young Buck arrested...

Prime Time
08-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Lloyd Banks and Young Buck were arrested after police allegedly found weapons in a van carrying the rappers and 11 other people as they were leaving the Anger Management 3 tour in New York this morning (August 9).

Reports stated that police pulled the van over for running a red light on 41st and Eighth Avenue in Manhattan.

Police reportedly found two firearms in the vehicle and subsequently arrested eleven passengers. Police allege they found a loaded .40 caliber and a .357 handgun on one of the passengers. Everyone in the vehicle was charged with weapons offenses.

Manager Sha Money XL confirmed with AllHipHop.com that Lloyd Banks and Young Buck were arrested. He declined to comment any further.

:nono:

mor911
08-09-2005, 06:54 PM
thats bull

dolfan_101
08-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Arrested again :shakeno:

backpacker
08-09-2005, 08:20 PM
i dont see why they dont have a gun license

Nappy Roots
08-09-2005, 09:32 PM
what the hell? how the hell can they arrest 13 people for 2 people having weapons on them.

dolfan_101
08-09-2005, 09:39 PM
They said only two people were arrested.

Prime Time
08-10-2005, 01:24 AM
They said only two people were arrested.

No, 13 people were arrested including the two most famous Lloyd Banks and Young Buck of G UNIT.

Here is an update...

SOHH.com has confirmed that Lloyd Banks and Young Buck will perform tonite at the Anger Management 3 tour's last show in NYC's Madison Square Garden. The G-Unit soldiers were arrested late last night after police found firearms in a van carrying them and 11 other men.

According to a police briefing obtained by SOHH.com, police found a loaded .40 caliber handgun on the floor of the van and a loaded .357 handgun on Steven Roker, 29, one of the van's occupants. Police then arrested all 13 passengers and charged them with criminal possession of a weapon. Another passenger, Darryl Lighty, 37, was also arrested for obstruction of governmental administration, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. The rest of the passengers were between age 20 and 41. The men were all released this morning.

Prime Time
08-10-2005, 01:32 AM
BTW, here is something I found hilarious. At the show that night, Eminem pulled down his pants and farted into the mic. :rofl:

Muck
08-10-2005, 03:19 AM
BTW, here is something I found hilarious. At the show that night, Eminem pulled down his pants and farted into the mic. :rofl:

And they said art was dead in America. :lol:

I like the track on the album where he's talking into the cancer box on the toilet doing all the Michael Jackson titles. :rofl:

FinsNCanes
08-10-2005, 12:06 PM
I like Young Buck.

I think Banks is kinda a douche.

tucker
08-10-2005, 12:37 PM
the hip hop police are at it again

Prime Time
08-10-2005, 05:30 PM
I like Young Buck.

I think Banks is kinda a douche.

Banks is got some hott *** punchlines. In general do you prefer Dirty South Rap or no?

And they said art was dead in America.

I like the track on the album where he's talking into the cancer box on the toilet doing all the Michael Jackson titles.

:lol: Eminem is great. He mixes rap with funny material. Rumor has it he is going to retire soon...

dolfan_101
08-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Banks is got some hott *** punchlines. In general do you prefer Dirty South Rap or no?

:lol: Eminem is great. He mixes rap with funny material. Rumor has it he is going to retire soon...

Retire?! He hasn't been in the game that long. I guess if he retires he will just continue to produce.

Nappy Roots
08-10-2005, 06:32 PM
i hope he retires. i bought Encore and gave it away the next day. by far the worst rap album in the history of rap.

Muck
08-10-2005, 06:59 PM

Yeah, that was a big story. Certain media types read way too deep into too many things.

Em came out recently and said he's not retiring. That he's just going to produce "his" artists for awhile. He said that when he retires, everyone will know about it. He'll come out and say it.

Jimi
08-10-2005, 07:34 PM
i hope he retires. i bought Encore and gave it away the next day. by far the worst rap album in the history of rap.

I like eminem alot, hes got some greta hits. No way do i want him to retire. But Encore was a joke, your deffinatley right about that one. Terrible, maybe 1 hott song on the whole CD.

I listen to a lot of Ems old songs and mixtapes.