PDA

View Full Version : Free Espn League

12Gauge
08-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Hey Everybody, I have only been around on this site for a few weeks, but I plan to stay for a little while.... Great Site.... I have a league started with a couple of my buddies... we currently have 8 teams full... I am looking for 4 active owners that will play the entire year in this competitive league... Its standard scoring, 12 teams.... 18 player slots... pretty much standard ESPN league.... I am the commissioner so If you have any questions, feel free to ask.... Reply if you are interested... we are looking to do a live online drive sometime this weekend..... thanks...

Kucha
08-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Hey Everybody, I have only been around on this site for a few weeks, but I plan to stay for a little while.... Great Site.... I have a league started with a couple of my buddies... we currently have 8 teams full... I am looking for 4 active owners that will play the entire year in this competitive league... Its standard scoring, 12 teams.... 18 player slots... pretty much standard ESPN league.... I am the commissioner so If you have any questions, feel free to ask.... Reply if you are interested... we are looking to do a live online drive sometime this weekend..... thanks...

Doh. Hadn't seen your post. Just created a FFL myself but would be willing to scrap mine and join yours if you only give me a date and time. My schedule is limited so I'm not sure if I'll be able to join. Just let me know. Thx!

17-0
08-12-2005, 04:40 PM
I would like to join your league. I also have a league that needs 5 more players.

If you are interested let me know.:cool: