PDA

View Full Version : madden 2006

shaadi6000
08-09-2005, 07:10 PM
just got my copy of madden 06 today & it is oof the chain!!!

twanderer
08-09-2005, 07:14 PM
LOL, I copped it at like 2AM it's the shiznit although miami is weak :o( Not the same without Ricky runnin the rock!!

PaPhinz
08-09-2005, 07:52 PM
I got it last nite too, started my phin franchise and in preseason i lost seth mckinney for the season (dislocated knee), ronnie brown 8 weeks (broken fibula) and in the first game against denver i lost gus frerrotte for 8 weeks (dislocated knee). I did win though 27-26 and Ricky Williams is in the game if you can get online with your ps2, when you connect you'll download the roster update, it also puts Lance Schulters on the team.

Oregonfinfan
08-09-2005, 08:36 PM
im still playing espn i heard this years madden got a horrible rating for a madden game like a 8 or something

outlawd2u
08-09-2005, 08:52 PM
DO NOT Believe the HypE!!! This years madden is not that great at all........ I've played the game since the very first one came out, and this may be the worst one yet........(for it's time anyway) It's still not a bad game at all, but Madden has always been THE BEST, and took a good step forward every year, but this year it took a step back(with gameplay anyway) the Franchise, and Superstar career modes are nice though.........very in depth

burger13
08-09-2005, 09:05 PM
DO NOT Believe the HypE!!! This years madden is not that great at all........ I've played the game since the very first one came out, and this may be the worst one yet........(for it's time anyway) It's still not a bad game at all, but Madden has always been THE BEST, and took a good step forward every year, but this year it took a step back(with gameplay anyway) the Franchise, and Superstar career modes are nice though.........very in depth

I thought last year was the first step backwards.....and my first impression this year is that they improved slightly form last year's poor showing.

Slappy8800
08-09-2005, 10:15 PM

The Madden diehards will undoubtedly enjoy Madden 06, just as they have most every other installment of the franchise, and anyone that simply wants a new and thoroughly playable football game with updated rosters will get exactly that from Madden 06. Anyone looking for more, however, may find the 2005-2006 season to be the one they went through without buying a new football game.

34dontlosethat#
08-09-2005, 10:22 PM
The Madden diehards will undoubtedly enjoy Madden 06, just as they have most every other installment of the franchise, and anyone that simply wants a new and thoroughly playable football game with updated rosters will get exactly that from Madden 06. Anyone looking for more, however, may find the 2005-2006 season to be the one they went through without buying a new football game.

You put the lime in the coke an then you drink it!

Slappy8800
08-10-2005, 12:49 AM
You put the lime in the coke an then you drink it!
its:

you put the lime in the coke and you drink them both together

WitheringPlant
08-10-2005, 12:53 AM
They ruined the playmaker stuff. I never played '05, so I don't know if the ruined it for that too, but it was perfect in '04. It seems that alot of their new stuff has been taken from other games. I saw a few things from Fever (what ever happened to that?).

WitheringPlant
08-10-2005, 12:54 AM
its:

you put the lime in the coke and you drink them both together
correction, its:
"you put the lime in the coke you nut, and drink the both together"

FinNasty
08-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Anyone wanna play on XBox???? Im down!! My name on there is EHord25

Nasty

washFin84
08-10-2005, 02:50 PM
I think the new Madden is great. I have bought and played the last few maddens a lot. I don't care who you are if you say it sucks you suck. :shakeno: Madden takes pride in making a great game to play. This years madden is great. I already got on live and downloaded the new rosters. Schulters and Ricky are on the team 88 and 87 overall if I remember right. Ricky has 89 speed too, he dropped a few points from last years game. Ronnie is sick with it. He has 93 speed and he just LEVELS defenders with the truck stick. I ran only a hand full of times and got 143 yards, over 6.3 ypc, 2 tds, a few catches (one way down field HAHAHA) and he broke a run for like 60 yards in the fourth. The aminations seem a lot better for the run plays than last years version too. I mean this game is worth 50 boot. I just traded in madden 05 for $1.65 :lol: :lol: and couple other games at game crazy. I recommend this game. The passing vision is awesome. I spent a lot of time passing during my first few games. I actually could look off a receiver and launch a bomb or deep posts to Chambers and Boston and they catch it in stride. Previous years always under thrown. The ball placement I am still working on, but I know it works. Some throws were just dimes. <-- comparing Feeley to Feeley in 05 to 06. Anyways the game is worth it. I hope you all buy the game.

What I really hate though. I am already getting use to it. 05 defense button B was turbo and A switched men. Now A is turbo for both O and D. Just some getting use to. :D

oh yeah :laughat::billsbite