PDA

View Full Version : Superstar Mode

Dolfan99847
08-10-2005, 12:19 AM
is any body playing the superstar mode its really fun and interseting i imported my RB from ncaa 06 and i got drafted 2nd round pick 1 by the 49ers :down: :shootself i eventually will be a starter seeing as kevin brawlow is my only compotetion and he like me is rated 84 ovr its hard tho because you have to practice every time or else your guys rating drops.Well im just in my 1st preseason game hoping the `9ers will trade me some where else
Let me know what your ratings are,team you got drafted 2

Prime Time
08-10-2005, 12:21 AM
It seems cool but I am more into the Franchise right now. Maybe later during the real season when I get bored of playing Franchise Ill do Superstar Mode

WitheringPlant
08-10-2005, 12:43 AM
I'm a receiver. I got drafted in the 5th round by the Chargers, yet I am 10x better then their 2nd round pick receiver. There are a couple cool things, but its pretty boring so far.

darkmistress
08-10-2005, 02:13 AM
Seeing as the game doesn't come out here for ages...what kind of customization capabilities does superstar mode have? can you choose what you look like? or are the faces generic? etc etc....

Wildbill3
08-10-2005, 02:20 AM
Seeing as the game doesn't come out here for ages...what kind of customization capabilities does superstar mode have? can you choose what you look like? or are the faces generic? etc etc....DM, I love the new sig, except it looks like Brock is peeing himself.:tongue:

mixmaster_matt
08-10-2005, 02:28 AM
RB, drafted 3rd round by the Panthers, and jumped to first on the depth chart after the first preseason game. Also, I am the star of the hit movie, Low-Carb, an athletes struggle to commit to a low carb diet. That movie crap is hard b/c the wording is so close. Has anyone gotten anyone other than TD for their mentor, or is he the only other one? And how much does everyone hate that goddamn passing vision. My main complaint is how they swithched the button to change defenders, i screw up on that so many times....