PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Wanna Play Madden 06????

FinNasty
08-10-2005, 12:40 AM
I know this will get moved... Please leave it here MODs... its late at night and it isnt taking up room for breaking news... I am hopin that it stays on the main page long enough for some people to see...

Anyway... I wanna play some people in Madden from this board on XBox. If you wanna play, my name on there is EHord25
I made a room called headset. Just come on and chat wit me to let me know ur from finheaven...

Nasty

Rocky Raccoon
08-10-2005, 12:42 AM
I know this will get moved... but I am hopin that it stays on the main page long enough for some people to see...

Anyway... I wanna play some people in Madden from this board on XBox. If you wanna play, my name on there is EHord25
I made a room called headset. Just come on and chat wit me to let me know ur from finheaven...

Nasty

Im buying mine tomorrow, i will most def take a challenge from you Nasty

FinNasty
08-10-2005, 12:43 AM
Im buying mine tomorrow, i will most def take a challenge from you Nasty

PM me tomorrow afternoon and u got yourself a game! :evil:

Nasty

Rocky Raccoon
08-10-2005, 12:46 AM
PM me tomorrow afternoon and u got yourself a game! :evil:

Nasty

ok ill try to get everything set up by tomorrow, but i will def PM you when im ready to go

FinNasty
Anyone else down for a quick game?????

PaPhinz
I'd play ya if i had xbox but i have it for ps2, and you're from pa too which would've made it even more fun :) . In my franchise ronnie brown got hurt for 8 weeks in preseason stay hot :)

JTBRLZ
08-10-2005, 12:49 AM
I'll play anyone on PS2.

Phycic
08-10-2005, 12:50 AM
i havent givin up a single point yet... i have ps 2 though

DolfanNJ
08-10-2005, 12:51 AM
I'm getting mine tomorrow. Then I'm up for a game.

FinNasty
08-10-2005, 12:51 AM
Damn... :lol:

Anyone got XBox?????

BSanders#20
08-10-2005, 12:52 AM
How is the superstar mode?

Rocky Raccoon
08-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Damn... :lol:

Anyone got XBox?????

Once i get all my stuff set up I will play you through xbox, but its probably better for you that I need some time to get set up, you'll need all the practice you can get ;)

Dolfan73
08-10-2005, 12:55 AM
i'm gettin mine tomorrow morning...then its on like donkey kong...anyone with ps2 PM me with ur name online...

BSanders#20
08-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Has anyone tried the Superstar mode yet???

FinNasty
08-10-2005, 12:56 AM
How is the superstar mode?

Havent tried it yet... Have been just trying to get used to the QB vision and the new "Truck Stick" But I read about superstar mode... sounds crazy...

Nasty

FinNasty
08-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Once i get all my stuff set up I will play you through xbox, but its probably better for you that I need some time to get set up, you'll need all the practice you can get ;)

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Bring it!!

BSanders#20
08-10-2005, 12:58 AM
I know nasty, I am PUMPED!

FinNasty
08-10-2005, 01:01 AM
I know nasty, I am PUMPED!

Bro... the new QB vision is rediculous! You have to actually look at the receiver to throw to him, but when you do look at him, you can choose where to throw at him (like behind, infront, high, low... etc...) And... if the WRs finish their routes, their icons disappear so you cant see what button they are unless you look at them with your QB and put them in your field of vision... Its sick...

Nasty

FinNasty
08-10-2005, 01:05 AM
So does anyone have XBox and wanna play???????

BSanders#20
08-10-2005, 01:08 AM
I can see myself throwin a ton of pics learning how to use that! Hey, one thing that always pissed me off was when you would throw an out route, and the CB would be running full speed the other way and then he would somehow warp his body in front of the wr and pick the ball off! Have you noticed that in 06? (talk about feelin like a bag of smashed a**holes when you throw 5 picks in a game!)

FinNasty
08-10-2005, 01:19 AM
I can see myself throwin a ton of pics learning how to use that! Hey, one thing that always pissed me off was when you would throw an out route, and the CB would be running full speed the other way and then he would somehow warp his body in front of the wr and pick the ball off! Have you noticed that in 06? (talk about feelin like a bag of smashed a**holes when you throw 5 picks in a game!)

The QB vision definatly takes some time to get adjusted...

But no, the player movements have seemed very smooth and not jumpy...

Nasty

FinsNCanes
08-10-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm down to play later on tonight anytime after 4. I gotta get some practice in with this QB vision crap.

Quick question. I never played Madden online and haven't really played in about a year till yesterday. Can you create a team on your XBOX and play with that team online? How does that work? Or do they just use the basic rosters from regular teams. I did create a team but I could of sworn before you could draft people (I know that's franchise so maybe I got it backwards) but when I created a team they were like 83 overall. Do you just have to go through drills, games to upgrade them?