PDA

View Full Version : Travis Daniels in Madden

elandre
08-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Travis Daniels has got to be the best Rookie CB iv ever played with in Madden i mean this guy is nasty. He was a 70 at the start got him up to a 72 for the start of the season. Iv put him as my second starting CB and he has come up with at least 1 INT in every game iv played of Madden.
He doesnt have the best speed but has amazing hands and tackles very good.
Ohh and iv played 5 games of madden not including Pre-Season.
Ohh and im pissed how they put POOLE on IR already
So ur tellin me they can put POOLE on IR but cant put RICKY back in the game??

Prime Time
08-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Ricky had not reported to camp yet when the game was finalized...

washFin84
08-10-2005, 03:37 PM
Ricky had not reported to camp yet when the game was finalized...Download roster update. He is there, so is Schulters.

Yes, Daniels is sick. Very good assessment. I haven't play a lot of games just a few but he sure did hold his own against Issac Bruce and the Rams during an online game.

dolphinsfan69
08-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Download roster update. He is there, so is Schulters.

Yes, Daniels is sick. Very good assessment. I haven't play a lot of games just a few but he sure did hold his own against Issac Bruce and the Rams during an online game.

Reggie Howard is good at coming up with the big play. He gets some big time interceptions....too bad life isn't like video games.

jtsacksyou
08-10-2005, 09:03 PM
why is Will Poole so horribly underrated in this game. I think its just his awareness b/c when u put it up to like a 70 or sumthin he gets A LOT better.

Prime Time
08-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Damn, my opnline isn;t working....

I think Channing Crowder is a real beast...damn good rookie.

Prime
08-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Well can somebody with the updated roster please give me the ratings of Wright?

Dudeman
08-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Well can somebody with the updated roster please give me the ratings of Wright?

no on it yet.....most likely he'll be in the one once they finalize the 53 man rosters