PDA

View Full Version : Help with superstar controls

mixmaster_matt
08-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Is anyone else having the problem of controlling their person in superstar mode. I am in the regular season and it wont let me control my guy, the computer controls it? Is this normal b/c if it is then superstar mode is trash to me....

Agent51
08-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Is anyone else having the problem of controlling their person in superstar mode. I am in the regular season and it wont let me control my guy, the computer controls it? Is this normal b/c if it is then superstar mode is trash to me....

what position is he?

mixmaster_matt
08-10-2005, 06:15 PM
RB. Everytime he is in he is highlighted red and I can't control him...

Agent51
08-10-2005, 06:39 PM

Hmmm, I have NO CLUE dude, sorry. I don't even have the game yet so I can't even tell you from my own experience. My only thought was that maybe you were a WR and trying to control him the whole play and not just when he had the ball, which I don't think you can do in madden, but since you are a RB I have no idea why you can't control him. Is there another controller plugged in that might somehow be resting on something that is holding a stick button over so it selects your team too when you start a game and that is taking control of the guy? I know that is a TOTAL longshot, but it's all I can think of, sorry man, I hope you figure it out, and I hope that you actually get to control your guy in superstar mode or that is the lamest thing ever.

UCFinfan86
08-10-2005, 08:56 PM

you only control the person with the ball, if you run the ball then you should control him, if your passing then you will control the QB