PDA

View Full Version : Tony Yayo's Next Vid: Curious (See Here!)

Prime Time
08-10-2005, 09:09 PM
I doubt as many people will like this as much as So Seductive...

This is more of a 21 Questions Type song that 50 made on his album or like Lloyd Bank's Smile.

Its one of G UNIT's two vids in 1 deal here...after Curious, they play Pimpin' for a good two minutes. You see everyone in these two vids. Olivia, Joe (who sings in Curious), Mobb Deep, Spider Loc (see him in Curious and def. in Pimpin' as he is really representin' his gang). And of course you see Young Buck, Lloyd Banks and 50.

http://music.yahoo.com/musicvideos/lists/new.asp?p=3

Jimi
08-10-2005, 09:30 PM
I dont get why it cuts to pimpin??

tucker
08-10-2005, 09:44 PM
are you sure your not part of their street team or something?

and both songs are eh...i really dont think he's gonna sell well...this isnt yayo..this is interscope making him something he isnt...and why are they doing singing songs when they used to make fun of ja rule for making singing songs...seductive was a cool song but these too arent very good.. young girls may catch onto the 'serious' song...but yayo needs to get back to his old self..

Prime Time
08-10-2005, 10:40 PM
I dont get why it cuts to pimpin??

Read this...

Its one of G UNIT's two vids in 1 deal here...after Curious, they play Pimpin' for a good two minutes.

It isn't the first time they do this. Lloyd Banks did it with On Fire/Warrior, Young Buck did it with Let Me In/Stomp. They have done it more than that also.

BTW, those are Yayo's softer songs on the CD. My girl liked both of them, so you are right, it will probably appeal to women, which is what it is intended to do, just like Smile, Karma, 21 Questions.

Yayo has a lot of songs on there that I am sure you are going to like Tucker.

EDIT - Look at Pimpin'...haha they all look like they havin fun and foolin around. They all do Yayo's hand in face thing. :lol: