PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins are HORRIBLE in Madden 06

H2Ronnie23
08-11-2005, 10:14 AM
It's incredible how CRAPPY the Dolphins are :cry: , we are rated 67 offense :cry: and around 75 defense :cry: . It's a shame.... Ronnie is soo fast and good but our line has more holes than Don Vito's underwear :eek: . The Qb view thing is impossible also with AJ Feely, his cone of vision is so miniscule that even rookies have better visions. AJ is constanly being sacked 5+ times a game too. The Dolphins aren't that BAD......Madden says they are... and sometimes they are pretty accurate....Im confused....are we really that bad? :confused: :confused: :confused:

phinfan2003
08-11-2005, 10:17 AM
I've always said that if you know how to use the team, you can play with anyone. They are bad but I nearly beat my friend who was using the Colts and he is a good player. I have no complaints about the phins because they are a pretty accurate depiction of the real team. There are many ways to win. Just find them!!!

IceStorm
08-11-2005, 10:18 AM
When I start comparing a console video game to real life, I'll know I need to move out to the forest with no electricity or plumbing and get back to reality. lol

Its a game, it is merely a programmers representation as to what THEY feel is correct. Its just a console game, its not real.

texasPHINSfan
08-11-2005, 10:42 AM
It's incredible how CRAPPY the Dolphins are :cry: , we are rated 67 offense :cry: and around 75 defense :cry: . It's a shame.... Ronnie is soo fast and good but our line has more holes than Don Vito's underwear :eek: . The Qb view thing is impossible also with AJ Feely, his cone of vision is so miniscule that even rookies have better visions. AJ is constanly being sacked 5+ times a game too. The Dolphins aren't that BAD......Madden says they are... and sometimes they are pretty accurate....Im confused....are we really that bad? :confused: :confused: :confused:
we finished 4-12 last year and didn't do a whole lot to rectify our biggest problem: the o-line, or the second-biggest problem: QB. do you REALLY think we'd be good on madden 2006?

nick1
08-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Brown is sweet and the o-line always seems to give him a 10 yard gain almost every play of course that could be because the guy I was playing chose the wrong D every time

nick1
08-11-2005, 11:23 AM
the new truck stick and back juke are great additions to game play

Phin-o-rama
08-11-2005, 12:22 PM
the phins are better than they were in 05 on madden...i can win against anyone.....when i say that i don't mean i will...just that there are definitely enough opportunies to keep it close to where it could go either way..

FinsNCanes
08-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Even though they have ****ty ratings I do pretty well with them (havent played anyone online with them yet) but I always control Taylor and I'm trying to decide whether I like the 3-4 or 4-3 better. I'm leaning towards 3-4.

Then I just rock em with Brown and McMichael.

unifiedtheory
08-11-2005, 04:29 PM
I don't think they are that bad...

I just run the ball alot (Ronnie is a stud), throw short stuff to Randy Mc and Ronnie and run a lot of underneath stuff to the recievers...

The one thing I have noticed is I have a little issue with deep routes because the O-line does'nt give me enough time.

As long as I stay out of 3rd and long I'm in good shape....EXACTLY how it should be.

I'm also playing a hell of a lot more zone defense becasue Howard/Edwards are killing me...I'm only in the 4th preseason game though...I'm gonna give Daniels the start in the last preseason game.

Orange Porpoise
08-12-2005, 12:48 AM
I love the Dolphins in the game. Sometimes it is tough to run it cus the defense will be in the backfield soon as i get the handoff but other than that I have no probs on offense.

Phinz1972
08-12-2005, 02:08 AM
Trust me....flip their playbook to Vikings playbook, use the 3-4 D formation and spread your d-line and move your LOLB up two steps, your mlb to the left 3steps and miami becomes that much better on D and Offense.

I ran with Miami everytime on Madden 2005 online and had a record of 116-5

WVECOMMISH1
08-12-2005, 03:17 AM
I am 2-1 using the phins right now in WVE1. The game I lost was becasue of .............Feely. So I benched him for Gus and walla we win two games in a row!!!!!!!!!! Hmm could be like real life!!!!!!!!

Phinz1972
08-12-2005, 03:20 AM
I am 2-1 using the phins right now in WVE1. The game I lost was becasue of .............Feely. So I benched him for Gus and walla we win two games in a row!!!!!!!!!! Hmm could be like real life!!!!!!!!

YOU lost because of Feely?
:lol:

What in the world do you do...do you have two controllers in and let the controller that controls the QB just sit next to you while you take control of the WR controller and yell at Feely for just standing there or something?

PhinSoldia
08-12-2005, 03:26 AM
the fun part is building the team to suite your playing style for example on 2005 i had to have everyone FAST...it didnt matter how strong you were( because that could be worked on) it just mattered how fast you were...agility, tackles, breaking tackles, awareness can all be worked on and altered...but if your not running below a 4.45(skill players) you had no chance to make my team

nick1
08-12-2005, 10:39 AM
YOU lost because of Feely?
:lol:

What in the world do you do...do you have two controllers in and let the controller that controls the QB just sit next to you while you take control of the WR controller and yell at Feely for just standing there or something?
Feeley is okay on the game but Fuerotte is definitely better, they have the same throwing power but Fuerotte has better accuracy and more awareness. Awareness affects how big their QB vision is

Phinz1972
08-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Feeley is okay on the game but Fuerotte is definitely better, they have the same throwing power but Fuerotte has better accuracy and more awareness. Awareness affects how big their QB vision is

I know. I was playing as the phins against my friend he came over(he took the pats since they are his team) and Feely waxed that Patriot loving a$$ of his(52 to 13)

nighttrain76
08-12-2005, 02:14 PM
One question??? Do you'll play on the ALL-Madden level or ALL-Pro. In Madden '05 I would play in ALL-Madden and do pretty good but in '06 on ALL-Madden I'm getting my hat handed to me. So now I play on ALL-Pro and have a 5 and 2 record. Just curious

Mindwarp
08-12-2005, 02:32 PM
question is ricky on the team?

dolfan_101
08-12-2005, 03:37 PM
question is ricky on the team?

No, but he can if you update the rosters.

Bangsholt
08-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Don't care about the official roster. We got Struttdaddy :)

WVECOMMISH1
08-12-2005, 07:30 PM
I play on ALL MADDEN ALL THE TIME! No all pro stuff for me, thats why I am always in the playoffs season to season during league play because I use ALL MADDEN in franchise mode! ALSO, life is on all madden so why do I wan't to dumb down the game?

unifiedtheory
08-13-2005, 12:19 AM
One question??? Do you'll play on the ALL-Madden level or ALL-Pro. In Madden '05 I would play in ALL-Madden and do pretty good but in '06 on ALL-Madden I'm getting my hat handed to me. So now I play on ALL-Pro and have a 5 and 2 record. Just curious

I'm going with All-Pro for a season and then I'll step it up...I always do this. I want to get used to the game before I start to deal with the computer's relentless cheating....

Bangsholt
08-13-2005, 05:54 AM
Else go and have a look at the sliders, if you change them, a lot of things in the game will change.

Fresh
08-13-2005, 01:46 PM

LOL, no offense...but you just suck. I can play the QB vision cone with Feeley on All-Madden.

nick1
08-13-2005, 03:25 PM
The Dolphins are pretty good on this game, their WRs are good and McMichael can just kill the other team plus Brown is a great RB

armyfinfan
08-14-2005, 03:17 PM
I just played someone that used Baltimore and baltimore's D is sick. Chambers came nowhere near getting open on Mcallister. He put in Deion as a safety making every single defensive back's speed in the 90's. Its damn near impossible to do anything against them. I lost 31-24 and had less than 100 yards of total offense.Very frustrating.

dol_fan_81
08-14-2005, 03:28 PM
we finished 4-12 last year and didn't do a whole lot to rectify our biggest problem: the o-line, or the second-biggest problem: QB. do you REALLY think we'd be good on madden 2006?

:yeahthat:

absoluteLance
08-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Been playing madden for two weeks (work at video rental store).
created the ricky williams from 05 (precise stats) -- there is a ricky williams from texas tech in free agency but ehh i dunno.

anyway using ricky as NFL superstar mode. pretty fun doing practices every so often and working with an agent.

My advice
defence:
put chester on the d-line.
put traylor on the d-line.
USE YOUR DEEP BACKS. they rock. I can usually get 4-5 interceptions a game (user picks) with shulters. and turnovers win games.
offence:
run up the middle, cornerbacks are more aware and faster and hit the back on an outside pitch or something. unless you pump fake or delay toss. screens are nice.

pump fake. throws off defenders who are VERY good this game around.
move around your precision passing to throw off defenders.
stay in the pocket. or scramble with feeley.
sub alot if you run.
wear orange jerseys.
run return left on kickoffs with welker.

i loveee madden06 and as soon as a tourney arises in tulsa im going to represent the fins.

KTOWNFINFAN
08-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Has anyone noticed that Saban is rated 40 in every category?? They forgot to update the coaching or something, but he is like 50 points worse than the worst coach in the league. You have to sim a season and go to staffing to see what I am talking about, but it makes a huge difference.

They need to fix that in the next updated rosters. Right now all you can do is create a coach and start with the next season.

ohall
08-15-2005, 02:51 PM
When I start comparing a console video game to real life, I'll know I need to move out to the forest with no electricity or plumbing and get back to reality. lol

Its a game, it is merely a programmers representation as to what THEY feel is correct. Its just a console game, its not real.

:yes: :lol: