PDA

View Full Version : Madden 06 Question's

Razza
08-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Since we in the UK will have to wait at least another month for Madden 06 can any of you tell me the following:

1) Is Bua in the game, and is there a picture of him?

2) Do last year's rookie class have their pictures in the game?

3) What site do you use for the roster update?

4) Is the injury cart back, I heard it might be?

Frickin hate the way EA are so sloppy with details, would take 5 minutes for some cretin to look out the faceshots for players like Poole and the rookie class on the internet instead of leaving them blank and insert them into the game - and how about a few default shots for created players :fire: I like realism :cool:

Cheers

34dontlosethat#
08-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Do last year's rookie class have their pictures in the game?
I saw will Pooles picture in madden. So yes.

Tar Phin
08-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Bua is not in the game and neither is Derrick Pope. There are pictures of some of this years rookies, but only Ronnie Brown for us. Braylon doesn't even have his picture in the game. I don't know the answers to your other questions.

WitheringPlant
08-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Has anybody else noticed that for all the free agents, their past years stats are N/A.?

Edit: well it does it for alot of them, but a couple show up.

Edit Edit: well it seems to be the case for all FA linemen and a few random players.

4evaFinz
08-11-2005, 04:04 PM
Since we in the UK will have to wait at least another month for Madden 06 can any of you tell me the following:

1) Is Bua in the game, and is there a picture of him?

2) Do last year's rookie class have their pictures in the game?

3) What site do you use for the roster update?

4) Is the injury cart back, I heard it might be?

Frickin hate the way EA are so sloppy with details, would take 5 minutes for some cretin to look out the faceshots for players like Poole and the rookie class on the internet instead of leaving them blank and insert them into the game - and how about a few default shots for created players :fire: I like realism :cool:

Cheers

They can only put faces of players who have agreed with the NFLPA.

Bua is NOT in the game.

Anyone who's face is not in the game, has a CGI one made... like MVP Baseball. A much needed addition.

I believe you do it through EA.

I believe the injury cart is not back.

Mind you I don't have the game, but I have been closely following every bit of released information.

dolfanrob55
08-11-2005, 08:49 PM
I have a couple of questions about this game:

1) For those on PS2, does the game seem slow or pause for a second now and then?

2) Is it just me or do some of the coaches (like Saban) look like they are sporting really bad hair plugs?

dolfan_101
08-11-2005, 11:30 PM
What is the injury cart???

Dolfan4life34
08-13-2005, 06:24 PM
yo maybe you can help me out in superstar mode i brought my guy in from ncaa but his skin color is not the right color every time

Prime Time
08-13-2005, 08:37 PM
There is no more plain spot for a rookie or a player not signed to the NFLPA...it is instead a picture of the player but game wise...like the picture of the player in the game.