PDA

View Full Version : McMichael

NYinBostonFin
08-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Is he going to be suspended? I know Linehans Offense is big on te and he never had anyone close to randy's talent, so he could be a monster TE for cheap pick. (and I get a dolphin) BUt if he is going to be suspended I am not sure. Anyone know the situation?

Kucha
08-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Is he going to be suspended? I know Linehans Offense is big on te and he never had anyone close to randy's talent, so he could be a monster TE for cheap pick. (and I get a dolphin) BUt if he is going to be suspended I am not sure. Anyone know the situation?

Good question. I dont know and this may send me scrambling to sign a back up. hehe.

Regina Phin
08-11-2005, 02:16 PM

We had this discussion in the general forum. Seems that the DA has agreed to a continuance, and the trial will likely be held after the season. This year looks good to go.

NYinBostonFin
08-11-2005, 03:18 PM
We had this discussion in the general forum. Seems that the DA has agreed to a continuance, and the trial will likely be held after the season. This year looks good to go.

I was looking for where we talked about it, but I couldn't remember the thread. Thanks.