PDA

View Full Version : What order to draft?

Regina Phin
08-11-2005, 02:13 PM
I have a FF draft coming up next week and I'm not really sure how to draft. I'm fairly new to FF (last year was my first year) and I'm in a league with friends, but I'd like to do well.

Last year the league had 2 QBs, 2HBs, 3WRs, 1TE, 1WR/TE, 1Def, 1Kick, 1Def. Player

We will likely have 8-10 people in the league, so I'm looking at drafting like this:

QB->HB->HB->WR->QB->TE->WR->Best player/need available

It's the first part of the draft I'm concerned with. What do you guys suggest?

InMyChambers
08-11-2005, 02:51 PM
I have a FF draft coming up next week and I'm not really sure how to draft. I'm fairly new to FF (last year was my first year) and I'm in a league with friends, but I'd like to do well.

Last year the league had 2 QBs, 2HBs, 3WRs, 1TE, 1WR/TE, 1Def, 1Kick, 1Def. Player

We will likely have 8-10 people in the league, so I'm looking at drafting like this:

QB->HB->HB->WR->QB->TE->WR->Best player/need available

It's the first part of the draft I'm concerned with. What do you guys suggest?

i would go k, def, def, def, (can never have enough good def) and qb, def, WR, RB, RB, WR, def in that order no matter who is still available.

topcopusaf23
08-11-2005, 07:49 PM
i would go k, def, def, def, (can never have enough good def) and qb, def, WR, RB, RB, WR, def in that order no matter who is still available.

Worst advice EVER!!!!

I am in an 8 team league and here's the best way. RB's are going to score points

RB, RB, WR, WR, QB, WR, RB, TE, QB and so forth

hunter5nc1
08-13-2005, 09:29 AM
RB Rb TE (Gonzo) if avaliable WR WR RB Def QB QB Kicker

If gonzales isn't avaliable you can go at it differently but he has been the main reason I think that I have succesfull in FF

DolfanDaveInATX
08-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Take the best player available, but make sure that you have both your starting RBs, a QB, and a WR by the end of the fourth round. Only exception would be is if there has been an early run on WRs and either Tony Gonzalez or Antonio Gates is available in the mid- to late-fourth round.