PDA

View Full Version : I have a TRADE OFFER!

gmoney41
08-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Here's my team:

QB- Carson Palmer
QB-Matt Hasselbeck
QB-Eli Manning

RB-LaDainian Tomlinson
RB-Kevin Jones
RB-Fred Taylor
RB-Cadillac Williams

WR-Randy Moss
WR-Terrell Owens
WR-Issac Bruce
WR-Chris Chambers

TE-Randy McMichael
TE-Jeremy Shockey

K-Shayne Graham
K-Nate Kaeding

DEF-Vikings
DEF-Dolphins

Offer: Culpepper, J.J. Arrington or Larry Johnson, and Tymes (K for KC)
For: Palmer, Kevin Jones, and Shayne Graham

I think I should do this in a heartbeat! What do you think?

tucker
08-12-2005, 01:19 PM
i would

NYinBostonFin
08-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Don't do it....kevin jones will be a monster this year....your rb will be suspect after LT if you do......hasselbeck and carson will be fine at Qb. Daunte will not be the force he was w/o moss...

gmoney41
08-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Yeah I had to think about it, and if T.O. doesnt play then Im screwed. I'll keep the trade on hold.

DonShula84
08-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I dont think this trade is a no brainer. YOu are giving up the best RB in the deal. Culpepper would be really nice though.

Prime
08-12-2005, 04:16 PM
To tell you the truth, i really don't think that you need to make a trade because you have a really good team. You could try to trade Moss or TO for a younger and a high rising WR.

DonShula84
08-12-2005, 05:45 PM
To tell you the truth, i really don't think that you need to make a trade because you have a really good team. You could try to trade Moss or TO for a younger and a high rising WR.

Why lol? Who cares on the age when you have proven fantasy studs. No reason to get younger on a fantasy team unless you are talking about players that are injury prone. Trading a stud, top fantasy WR, for a younger one makes no sense

Prime
08-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Why lol? Who cares on the age when you have proven fantasy studs. No reason to get younger on a fantasy team unless you are talking about players that are injury prone. Trading a stud, top fantasy WR, for a younger one makes no sense

:smackhead

What i said came out wrong. What i meant to say was he should get a guy who just came into his prime.

DolfanDaveInATX
08-13-2005, 02:45 PM
If he's going to let you have Larry Johnson, I say go for it. You are suspect at QB and this trade would give you the #1 players at the three most important positions in FFB: RB, QB, and WR.

Brad528
08-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Id do it Culpepper had 38 TDs last year. Plus i have a feeling JJ Arrington is going to have a good rookie season

Brad528
08-13-2005, 03:40 PM
How many people do you have in your league. You seemed to have gotten all the good players

gmoney41
08-15-2005, 01:26 PM
It was a 10 team league, just some people deceided to pick up most of the players from their favorite teams. I dont know why.