finataxia24
08-12-2005, 02:30 PM
what do they mean to u when u wake up
because as of late i have had some real wild dreams

NaboCane
08-12-2005, 02:34 PM
what do they mean to u when u wake up
because as of late i have had some real wild dreams

I love wet dreams...it's like multi-tasking.

FLOUNDER
08-12-2005, 02:37 PM
I think if you think of somebody or something alot before you go to sleep, thats what you'll think about....

Has anybody parachuted of a building??...lol
I've never hit the ground...Its wierd..

UltraDol-Fan
08-12-2005, 02:43 PM
I think if you think of somebody or something alot before you go to sleep, thats what you'll think about....

I never have a parachute. I just jump off stuff for no reason. Sometimes it's off of mountains, cliffs, out of planes, staircases...

Clark Kent
08-12-2005, 02:49 PM

When I was younger and doing the whole puberty thing, I would have dreams about hot chicks, only to wake up to my alarm before it got good. It's so frustrating, you want to go back to sleep but you can't because the school bus is coming in like 10 minutes...

RWhitney014
08-12-2005, 02:54 PM
When I was younger and doing the whole puberty thing, I would have dreams about hot chicks, only to wake up to my alarm before it got good. It's so frustrating, you want to go back to sleep but you can't because the school bus is coming in like 10 minutes...

That's with any good dream. It sucks.

dolfan_101
08-12-2005, 02:55 PM

:lol: :rofl3:

finataxia24
08-12-2005, 03:04 PM
like i had a dream about this girl that was a big mistake
4yr mistake

we were about to u know & like i looked over my shoulder & say friends that weren't real friends like not in the room but way far in the distance trying to get my attention trying for me to get to back to hanging out with them again

confusing

like the girl well she didn't say anything she just had that look like well do u want to get back on the rollercoaster meaning do u want to go backward or something i don't just really weird

& no i haven't talked to this girl in like yrs

so it wasn't something i was thinking about before i went to asleep.

strange...

FLOUNDER
08-12-2005, 03:20 PM
I never have a parachute. I just jump off stuff for no reason. Sometimes it's off of mountains, cliffs, out of planes, staircases... Yea, i've had a parachute maybe 1 time outa 10. I jump off my neighbors deck alot..:lol:

FLOUNDER
08-12-2005, 03:21 PM
It's so frustrating, you want to go back to sleep but you can't because the school bus is coming in like 10 minutes

Thats when you could pull a ferris bueller. Missing one day wont hurt to much:lol:

Buddwalk
08-12-2005, 04:25 PM
To tell you the truth i dont really think I dream...i might but i just never remember them when i wake up

Prime
08-12-2005, 04:27 PM
I always hate them stupid dream where you wake up in the middle. has anyone ever tried to control their dream, once they are in one? It might sound kind of strange, but i was just wondering if you can do anything you want to in it.

Mindwarp
08-12-2005, 05:08 PM
I always hate them stupid dream where you wake up in the middle. has anyone ever tried to control their dream, once they are in one? It might sound kind of strange, but i was just wondering if you can do anything you want to in it.

yeah controling your dreams is called Lucid Dreaming I belive.
done it once before.

spydertl79
08-12-2005, 05:10 PM
I haven't remembered a dream in the last 5 years.

Buddwalk
08-12-2005, 05:40 PM

heres wat ya do buddy smoke about an 8th of redweed and then just sit in your basement listen to some jimmy hendrix with tv on a channel with fuzz and the whole room will be changing colors for ya man :D

Timmy54
08-12-2005, 05:59 PM
I always have those type of dreams of being a spy and shooting random people. Maybe it is my way of relieving stress.

Roman529
08-12-2005, 06:23 PM
I use to have dreams where I was flying...never once hit the ground either. :)
I also dreamed I was playing NBA ball and I was way way better than MJ. :lol:
And lets not forget the dreams about the nice looking women. *schwing*
:eek:

unifiedtheory
08-12-2005, 07:00 PM
I love wet dreams...it's like multi-tasking.

:rofl3:

1crazy_finfan
08-12-2005, 07:10 PM
I have dreams...dreams that my Bears will one day go to the Super Bowl again...I have dreams that the Fins will let Gus play the whole season..without injury......Uh..Oh wait..this about actually dream -dreams....well in that case..I dream of falling off cliffs, being chased by dogs, forgetting to put on pants or a shirt...etc....normal stuff. LOL..:goof: :rofl3:

arizphinfan
08-13-2005, 12:19 AM
I always hate them stupid dream where you wake up in the middle. has anyone ever tried to control their dream, once they are in one? It might sound kind of strange, but i was just wondering if you can do anything you want to in it. I get those too. I hate them. I want mine to finish

AirFishOne
08-13-2005, 12:32 AM
Last night I had a dream when OU played LSU again in teh Sugar Bowl and OU lost again, the Bob Stoops became teh coach at LSU!!!!! I freaked!!!! :) Then I woke up and said Thank God.

backpacker
08-13-2005, 12:40 AM
recently i had a dream about how in class i got moved next to a really good looking girl, everything was going good, and i was about to ask her out on a date, and then my damn alarm went off. i had a few minutes til i really had to get up, so i went back to sleep, and dreamt about something completely different...that sucked so much ***

FLOUNDER
08-13-2005, 02:27 AM
Anybody ever had a dream about walking into a classroom and only having on underwear?..lol, those stink

I dreamed last night that kentucky and duke will playing a game at a college near my house. and i got shot. Then went to the dudes house that shot me and i stole his michrowave and washer...:lol:

dolfan_101
08-13-2005, 02:53 AM
Anybody ever had a dream about walking into a classroom and only having on underwear?..lol, those stink

I dreamed last night that kentucky and duke will playing a game at a college near my house. and i got shot. Then went to the dudes house that shot me and i stole his michrowave and washer...:lol:

:lol: :rofl3: I have had the same dream only naked ( for the first one ), but i can't recall having one like the second dream :lol: :rofl3:

dol_fan_81
08-13-2005, 07:21 AM
i had a dream about this place not too long ago, for some reason JT0323 was on internatonal news, and he looked like olindo Mare! :lol:

Phinz1972
08-13-2005, 08:00 AM
i had a dream about this place not too long ago, for some reason JT0323 was on internatonal news, and he looked like olido Mare! :lol:

:sidelol:

After the whole Wuzzle thing that happened in a post with myself, Wharf, and inFINS, I keep dreaming of buying a damn Wuzzle painting, hang it up in my living room, wake up the next morning and it's gone with a You've been Wuzzled written on the wall where the painting was.

dolfan_101
08-13-2005, 01:56 PM
:sidelol:

After the whole Wuzzle thing that happened in a post with myself, Wharf, and inFINS, I keep dreaming of buying a damn Wuzzle painting, hang it up in my living room, wake up the next morning and it's gone with a You've been Wuzzled written on the wall where the painting was.

It is weird, i have had two or three dreams about seeing a bunch of people on here, like seeing someone in a parking lot and just knowing what they look like, but only knowing their user name.

dol_fan_81
08-13-2005, 03:26 PM
It is weird, i have had two or three dreams about seeing a bunch of people on here, like seeing someone in a parking lot and just knowing what they look like, but only knowing their user name.

i have also had dreams about this place and people on it, but i can only remember that one. its strange because i was thinking of IM'ing JT0323 and telling him i saw him on the news. but when i realised it was a dream, i (thank f*CK) didn't :lol:

dolfan_101
08-13-2005, 03:46 PM
i have also had dreams about this place and people on it, but i can only remember that one. its strange because i was thinking of IM'ing JT0323 and telling him i saw him on the news. but when i realised it was a dream, i (thank f*CK) didn't :lol:

:lol: :rofl3: I had a dream i was at a Dolphin, Cowboys game, and "Dalas Dolfan" was there and he got out of this little pinto and was wearing fat almost cartoonish dolphin cowboy hat, and wearing cowboy boots.

Phinz1972
08-14-2005, 01:08 AM
I just got up(1:04am) and got on here quickly as possible before I forgot my dream, it was weird as hell.

I was sitting on my couch and my dog out of nowhere started peeing behind one my offgreen comfy chairs, I heard a weird noise, got up and there was a pig on a leash. I asked a freind where the pig came from and he said it was mine. My dog chewed through the leash and the pig ran wild into my bedroom and hid under my bed. I reached under to get the pig and hand grabbed me.......lights went out, then came back on and there was my 4yr old nephew saying you've been punk'd.

Now, if the thinking process before you go to bed as an way of making it into your dreams, I can't see how this one happened. I mean two of three things happened that woke me up, my nephew and my sister stopped by and woke me up and asked if I saw Mitchell(sister's fiance), and punk'd was on tv. But the pig thing never crossed my mind, because I do know a guy that lives in the city that owns a potbellyed pig but that never once crosses my mind.