PDA

View Full Version : Info On Eb Games And Madden 06

nephinsfan
08-12-2005, 09:17 PM
anyone that shops at EB games and can make it there by sunday can take advantage of a deal that they are doing for Madden 06. they are bumping up the trade value on old crappy games to 10 bucks , so that means that a game that would only be worth like 2 bucks if you wanted to trade it in on anything else other than madden is worth ten if you get madden. i just traded in some dust collecting games tonight and ended up paying three bucks for madden...pretty sweet deal if ya have some old games laying around you dont care about anymore.....

mor911
08-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Is Madden not selling well enough?

Does it have anything to do with this being the lowest rated madden in a LONG time?

Just curious :D

Prime Time
08-12-2005, 10:59 PM
:rolleyes:

Buddwalk
08-12-2005, 11:26 PM
anyone that shops at EB games and can make it there by sunday can take advantage of a deal that they are doing for Madden 06. they are bumping up the trade value on old crappy games to 10 bucks , so that means that a game that would only be worth like 2 bucks if you wanted to trade it in on anything else other than madden is worth ten if you get madden. i just traded in some dust collecting games tonight and ended up paying three bucks for madden...pretty sweet deal if ya have some old games laying around you dont care about anymore.....

**** im heading on down there with like star wars the clone wars and enter the matrix and something else and paying like $20 for madden

unifiedtheory
08-13-2005, 12:17 AM
Is Madden not selling well enough?

Does it have anything to do with this being the lowest rated madden in a LONG time?

Just curious :D

I actually really like this years Madden....I turned off the "passing cone thingy" and set the controller config to "Madden 05" and I'm off to the races....

I look forward to the next gen Madden but I'll take this one...for now.

I would have liked to see more improvements but that is what happens when a company has a monopoly.

mixmaster_matt
08-13-2005, 09:35 AM
I actually really like this years Madden....I turned off the "passing cone thingy" and set the controller config to "Madden 05" and I'm off to the races....

I look forward to the next gen Madden but I'll take this one...for now.

I would have liked to see more improvements but that is what happens when a company has a monopoly.

so why buy the new one if you are playing it with all the setitngs as the old one. I think you just wasted money on a game if you aren't going to play it the way it is supposed to be played...

rw34d
08-13-2005, 09:40 AM
i used to play madden all of the time but now i ride my dirtbike so i dont have any time lol...

dolfanrob55
08-13-2005, 12:53 PM
this years madden is pretty cool. the new superstar feature is alright. is it just me or are the mini camp challenges easier this year?

Dolfan984
08-13-2005, 02:10 PM
I dunno about yall but I love this Madden. The passing cone is sweet and much more like real football. I don't care what it's rated I haven't been this addicted to Madden in a while.

Dolfan4life34
08-13-2005, 06:22 PM
yo maybe you can help me out in superstar mode i brought my guy in from ncaa but his skin color is not the right color every time