PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race

RWhitney014
08-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Anyone else here a fan of the Amazing Race? I love it and am looking forward to the new season...

I'm not sure about the whole family version they're trying now, but we'll see.

Opinions? Questions? Comments?

dolphinfan2k5
08-12-2005, 11:50 PM
I like it, havent heard about the family version, do they have like 4 people per team? Not too sure about that but could be cool.

RWhitney014
08-13-2005, 12:25 AM
I like it, havent heard about the family version, do they have like 4 people per team? Not too sure about that but could be cool.

4 people, all must be related by family, minimum age (this is the scary part) of 8. I don't know if it will work. It's a one-season thing only, so hopefully it's watchable.

Clark Kent
08-13-2005, 01:41 AM
I like the Amazing Race. It's a good show. Rob and Amber made the last season fun to watch. However, the show lost some credibility when Joyce and Uchenna got on the plane. It's against regulations to allow anyone on a sealed plan, but most people aren't on a reality show.

THOMAS_54
08-13-2005, 02:31 AM
First off, I'm a huge fan of the Amazing Race. Second, I've heard some rumours that Rupert and his family will be on the show.

Clark Kent
08-13-2005, 02:42 AM
First off, I'm a huge fan of the Amazing Race. Second, I've heard some rumours that Rupert and his family will be on the show.Nope, backed out. Says his daughter isn't old enough to compete in that type of thing.

He sucks though.

THOMAS_54
08-13-2005, 02:49 AM
Nope, backed out. Says his daughter isn't old enough to compete in that type of thing.

He sucks though.How does Rupert suck:confused:

chrome4
08-13-2005, 06:07 PM
I like the Amazing Race. It's a good show. Rob and Amber made the last season fun to watch. However, the show lost some credibility when Joyce and Uchenna got on the plane. It's against regulations to allow anyone on a sealed plan, but most people aren't on a reality show.That sucked. They weren't even screened or checked. What good is it to have rules if you are just going to be lax and not follow them.

DrAstroZoom
08-15-2005, 10:35 AM
I'm a huge fan, although I'm not sure about the family team concept.